3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Does anyone have any advice or upgrades I could be using to make Uber Elder an easier fight? My skele's die constantly in the fight, and resummoning becomes a mana burden so maybe that's what I need to resolve?

I think it's Woolfio's idea to use chober chaber, which gives the skellies a nice buff to life. I haven't tried this, but I did roll some nice minion life on some jewels and found that to be worthwhile. You could also give up some life or life regen and take more minion life nodes, or take empower Lvl 4 in a red gem slot.
"
Riggadaddy wrote:
snip

Link your jewels by unequipping them and linking them from your inventory as normal.

I bought a Queen's Hunger. It's definitely an upgrade to eHp but does make resists a bit harder for me. I haven't been able to 6l it yet so I haven't tested it though.

I'm curious about your jewels. I have mostly strength and max life abyss jewels with extra minion mods all of which were very cheap. I've been wondering if Brawn jewels would be a better investment freeing up space for other minion mods/Watcher's Eye.
Hi someone can help? this is my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/QeNWfvWX
I don't know why I have too low dps.

Please let me know recommendations to improve.
Thanks in advance!
"
Hi someone can help? this is my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/QeNWfvWX
I don't know why I have too low dps.

Wow, that is some really good gear you have there! You should have plenty of damage to do all content with this setup..? Your PoB link shows 80K damage per skeleton, but you will have frenzy, power charges and maim up almost 100% of the time, so ticking this in PoB shows you'll be about 145K dps per skeleton. This is about max for the standard version of the build.

"
Please let me know recommendations to improve.
Thanks in advance!

You can squeeze more damage by fitting in an enlighten, which allows dread banner or war banner. You could also give up the enfeeble and replace with vulnerability.

Other things, get 20% quality on skeleton gem, get 21 level on zombies gem, get a helm for the guardian with enemies take more physical damage mod.

Wealthy players are also running a weapon swap for bossing, with incursion rare minion damage 2 hander or femur of the saints to replace queens escape.

Only other thing I can see is the crafted mods on the rings do nothing for you, and unfortunately that superb baron enchant does nothing for you.
I was thinking about this build and the minion damage +1 level of socketed gems staff (see below). Now with the new crafting system BIS would be those 2 mods and a crafted +2 level of support gems. Granting empower up to level 7. Too bad my staff doesn't have an open prefix :( id have to get a lucky annul to get rid of the increased phys damage.

thanks for your answer!
Just wanted to say that I've run 4 builds this league. Mathil's BOI's bleed gladiator, Angry's Spectre summoner, a Storm Brand elementalist, and a Generic Jugg.

The only one that's as fast as this build is Mathil's. The problem with his build is that its pretty squishy and the lag this league is murdering me. I jump into a pack and hit once or twice and the whole pack explodes... except when it doesn't. Sometimes because of lag I'll jump into a pack and watch my animation do NOTHING for a second or two and boom I'm dead. Especially with syndicate encounters.

What this build has going for it is that it doesn't CARE about minor lag spikes.

I just respeced my spectre summoner over to this, both chest and main are 5 links, 1000 strength but just threw stuff together fast so no way even closed to maxed.

Even though PoB shows that this build is clearly inferior to the above builds in real life play it just steamrolls everything. I miss the Bleed gladiators move speed through maps, but with phase run and a quicksilver always on I still move pretty darn fast.

lvl 14-15 maps literally take no effort. With the BOI's I would keep praying for no lag and mashing all my pots during a lag. With this build I just phase/quicksilver through everything and watch the carnage ensue.

So TLDR; Its an extremely safe and efficient build for days when your 50ms connection spikes to 150 or 300 at times. I can't recommend it enough.

I'll spend the last part of this league min maxing this and playing with Banners, ect.

Last edited by ElectroHarmonix on Feb 1, 2019, 11:32:32 AM
"
With this build I just phase/quicksilver through everything and watch the carnage ensue.

Hey dude/dudette, glad you are enjoying it. If you want more clearspeed, then checkout the abyssal summoner guide. Similar to this one but no need to cast skeletons until the boss. Even more fprgiving of lag because phase run lasts even longer. Downside is losing that sweet life regen, which is the best defence right now imho with all those invisible ground effects

"
NSUCK wrote:
I was thinking about this build and the minion damage +1 level of socketed gems staff (see below). Now with the new crafting system BIS would be those 2 mods and a crafted +2 level of support gems. Granting empower up to level 7. Too bad my staff doesn't have an open prefix :( id have to get a lucky annul to get rid of the increased phys damage.

I had played this build a few leagues back and was just thinking about some of the crazy crafted mods now and how it would work for this build. I'm considering trying with a nice 2h shaped mace to go for +1 gems, +130% minion damage and supported by level 20 maim. It wouldn't be expensive to spam bound fossils but I don't know how many tries it will take.

A quick POB calculation with only partial gear showed 250k dps per skeleton and 25k zombie life.
"
Malrockk wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

I had played this build a few leagues back and was just thinking about some of the crazy crafted mods now and how it would work for this build. I'm considering trying with a nice 2h shaped mace to go for +1 gems, +130% minion damage and supported by level 20 maim. It wouldn't be expensive to spam bound fossils but I don't know how many tries it will take.

A quick POB calculation with only partial gear showed 250k dps per skeleton and 25k zombie life.

After seeing some other minion builds, I now think its best with a bow. +1 gems, multimod +2 gems, + whatever else (I think minion attack speed, minion life, minion damage?) then that gives you the ability to also have a quiver for stats. The maim is interesting too, it might take awhile to get minion damage, +1, and maim using fossils though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info