The Kraken Shield

This mxt...,

A future POE party:
Spoiler
https://mediaassets.thedenverchannel.com/photo/2017/04/11/GettyImages-591802432_1491953273415_58121849_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Exactly, how about we stop with the daily MTX release and fix the fkng game 1st.

Just a thought.

+1

Upvoted

(f***ing PR nightmare)
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
game/league is shit,and instead of fixin problems what we see? - last 4 MAIN NEWS ARE MTX.Awesome. Sure,fuck game,lets sell more mtx and thats all.

Its alot more then the last 4 posts, they are currently on a 2 week streak of daily mtx releases while the game floats in the toilet bowl.

^^^ true, <boggled>

wolf

I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
This is my pinching arm.
How about a few more shield MTX of actual shields... You came out with that gothic armor, maybe make a shield that looks knightly or something.

I actually use the disappearing effect on shields because they almost all look ridiculous. Most of the MTX (and this one the most) don't fit hardly any of the armor MTX, match the lore, or look good.

P.S. Bring back map drops.

P.S.S. Why are people saying this is nice... when have you ever seen a shield that looks like a crab? Stop watching cartoons (not even sure a cartoon would use a crab as a shield) and start watching Game of Thrones, Gladiator, Braveheart, LOTR, Robin Hood, Excalibur, Willow, and pretty much any freakin movie with a shield in it. I want to rip off the "shield," pull the meat out, and dip it in butter.
Last edited by Zolterik on Mar 19, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
Soooooo how about fixing the game now?
For all you idiots that keep ranting about fixing the game instead of making MTX, change your rant to this:

How about developing 3D art for uniques instead of new MTX?

See, those are both things the art department does. Bug fixes? Not the art department.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

How about developing 3D art for uniques instead of new MTX?

See, those are both things the art department does. Bug fixes? Not the art department.

OMG, yes! I am using The Baron helmet right now and the flat art could easily be 3D and awesome... but no, it looks like I am wearing a gold condom instead. It doesn't even look like a helmet.
Instantly bought this. Really thematic and pretty nice design. Good job on this one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info