[3.2] Knifer's Indigo Flame Totem (2.4M DPS, 6k hp 3k unservedMana) Uber Elder Video

"
Tzaina wrote:
Life + 100% Mana does NOT equal EHP.

You dont have 100 MoM.
Add fact that you are always at low mana with indigon.

Stop playing games and go back to school.

When clear maps, don't need rush out of mana, it's 9000+EHP in this situation. Rush out Mana before boss active, and use flask recovery to full mana. In fact, it is not always at low mana, 90% of time it's at high mana.

Even at 0 mana when lose mana controlling, 6000+ life is stronger than all other spell totem builds which have no Kaom's heart.

You can find some GC totem builds T18 fight, they are less tanky than this.
This is a very difficult build to work towards. Until you get some of these key items your defenses are very poor. Low HP makes it super easy to get frozen by cold attacks. MoM only covers 30% of damage via mana. I went with dagger + shield over staff just to get more survivability while leveling and my luck has been trash. Havent gotten a single item with tri res yet.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Jgizle wrote:
This is a very difficult build to work towards. Until you get some of these key items your defenses are very poor. Low HP makes it super easy to get frozen by cold attacks. MoM only covers 30% of damage via mana. I went with dagger + shield over staff just to get more survivability while leveling and my luck has been trash. Havent gotten a single item with tri res yet.

Hp is not low, 6000with kaom, 4500With tabula. thats enough for totem build. The stunning and freezing thing is not hp problem, people needs other methods immune that like flask, pantheon, kaoms root Even they have 8000 life.
Last edited by fasknifer on May 25, 2018, 12:43:11 AM
Was thinking about playing this build next league, was wondering if you have put much thought yet into the new stuff coming out? and if you will be updating guide on any new changes? Thoughts on Omeyocan? Tempered Flesh near templar starting area? Combustion Support over Ele Focus? sorry for so many questions lol :p
"
Thievesblood wrote:
Was thinking about playing this build next league, was wondering if you have put much thought yet into the new stuff coming out? and if you will be updating guide on any new changes? Thoughts on Omeyocan? Tempered Flesh near templar starting area? Combustion Support over Ele Focus? sorry for so many questions lol :p

Omeyocan is not help. Tempered Flesh is not bad, need more calculation, but a good rare jewel(3~4 cast speed mods) is at least have same power with it.
Next league, the main downsides of this build are:
1. level 21 flame totem will cost more than bestiary, it's 1 chaos in bestiary.
2. Lavianga's Spirit will cost more than bestiary, it's 1 chaos in bestiary.
3. It's a none vaal build, have less fun than vaal build.

After all, +3 staff flame totem is always a good build do nearly all content.
Can you post a pob link for build before you get 28 flame totem, indigon, and such. Im playing this build right now and its survivability sucks.

A staff like the one you have doesnt even exist other than yours.

I have no problem clearing stuff with 23k base flame totem damage that scales to as high as 50k while clearing trash. However cold damage will freeze you if you cant get enough life on gear without a koams while also trying to get the crit, and energy shield along with mana and resists you require. Likewise chaos damage just shreds you.

This build has practically ruined my experience in beastiary and its too late to change my mind.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Thanks for replying to my last post. Any thought on running Skin of the Loyal with +1 gems and +2 duration gems corruptions for lvl 30 flame totem?
"
Jgizle wrote:
Can you post a pob link for build before you get 28 flame totem, indigon, and such. Im playing this build right now and its survivability sucks.

I have no problem clearing stuff with 23k base flame totem damage that scales to as high as 50k while clearing trash. However cold damage will freeze you if you cant get enough life on gear without a koams while also trying to get the crit, and energy shield along with mana and resists you require. Likewise chaos damage just shreds you.

This build has practically ruined my experience in beastiary and its too late to change my mind.

For the staff, You need buy a 6link white base, and craft yourself.Alt get +2 fire mod, use regal and annu orb get a +2 fire one-mod rare 6 link staff, then do master-craft. It cost 7-8 ex total, it's very necessary to do because the cost is similar With 6 link unique body armor. Only if you havnt 7ex, then use dual shimm and tabula.
If you have freezing and chill problem, can take a flask to avoid it.
"
Jgizle wrote:

Cheap version Pob, you can just change 5 slot: weapon to dual shimm, body to tabula, helmet to the use fire skill avoid frozen one, glove use change of winds.
I checked your charactor link, you use 5 link inferni mantle, dagger, shield, and es staff.
You should use dual shimm and tabula, shimm is very strong at dps, you can focus on life instead of dps with dual shimm. your rings and other items have low life, should have top life on every items like every life base build.
Nice
Last edited by SpreadYourFire on Dec 1, 2018, 8:51:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info