[3.2] BHC Primordial Fire Elementalist - Righteous Fire/5 Golems/Inpulsa's

"
tomatopotato wrote:
Oh man, I just checked poe-racing.com and saw you ripped at LVL 99, #2 on the Elementalist ladder in BHC. I was totally rooting for you to hit 100 and #1.

Better luck next time. Looking forward to trying out your build when I get back to POE.

What got you btw?

Didnt realize i had a fan haha. It was a really stupid death. I died in fhc and was tilting and ran some INSANE maps. The cold beyond boss got me in a -max, cold damage, beyond elder ugs.

Gl in incursion. Looks like were getting a buff with the 20% more burning damage on beacon of ruin. You going for hardcore?
ign Exdunn
"
Haasts wrote:
Which gems are the priority to get to 21/0 or 21/20? I'm guessing Purity of Fire, then ... Chaos/Stone Golem, Animate Guardian or Vitality?

Highest priority are the golems and animate guardian (21/20 is really good). Its possible that dyadus gets the nerf hammer in incursion. If that happens the build might not be using AG. Also you want a 22 chaos golem which you can achieve with empower or + to socketed skill gems.
ign Exdunn
D'ohness. Sorry to hear that :x

I'm gonna skip Incursion and maybe the league after. Bestiary kinda burned me out. Will definitely be back on HC though. Seeya round!
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Last edited by tomatopotato on May 28, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
I ran this build in HC bestiary as well, it's actually my favourite build that I've played in maps so far.
It's a bit frustrating how much the golem jewels cost, so I'm going for something more budget-friendly to start this season but I'm definitely thinking about switching back to this build once I've got more currency in the bank. I hope you can keep this build updated, so good luck and stay safe Exdunn.
Trying this on SC for some lolz. Inpulsa price took a hit by all the BV promotions by lots of streamers, so running without it, but it works regardless, just clearing ain't that flashy.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Exdunn wrote:
"
Haasts wrote:
Which gems are the priority to get to 21/0 or 21/20? I'm guessing Purity of Fire, then ... Chaos/Stone Golem, Animate Guardian or Vitality?

Highest priority are the golems and animate guardian (21/20 is really good). Its possible that dyadus gets the nerf hammer in incursion. If that happens the build might not be using AG. Also you want a 22 chaos golem which you can achieve with empower or + to socketed skill gems.

Hi, can you update build for 3.3?
This build is working in 3.3 ?
i've been playing a regular elementalist RF inpulsa in incursion (without dem golems) and it's very challenging to do temple with - max res, or some map mods (curses, 40 less regen and etc). Wondering if with golem buff will that be better? and i look up ur char in PoB, the net regen is only 40+, will that be enough/comfortable for bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info