[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

"
Jamibl wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:

u say none were as good as ED for boss damage but recommend PoH + firestorm for weaponswitch against bosses? so firestorm IS actually stronger? or do i miss something? :P

I tested a 6-link PoH with Firestorm and it didn't feel as good as ED, damage wise. Also, your movement skills are limited while using a staff. Just my opinion, though.

I gave it as the next best alternative, some people have stated they really hate ED, but I can't come up with any better use for this item.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Mar 21, 2018, 4:09:14 PM
Your opinion on Pure talent jewel?
You're 2 points from Witch start, which would give 0.5% max mana regen, and 1 point from Scion start with 25 allstats.
"
Khornaar wrote:
Your opinion on Pure talent jewel?
You're 2 points from Witch start, which would give 0.5% max mana regen, and 1 point from Scion start with 25 allstats.

I was originally going to use pure talent and take more regeneration, pushing towards 6k, but it turns out that the mana cost quickly exceeds the total pool, so maximum mana % is more helpful.

You might be able to do it if you obtained significantly more cast speed and removed fevered minds and got a 50/60 helmet.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Mar 21, 2018, 7:13:10 PM
Well im 157/157 now.

Might have to do a different build out of boredom. This trivializes the game hahahaha
It's so amazing. This build is the first one that i really loved. Thank you for this.
"
It's so amazing. This build is the first one that i really loved. Thank you for this.

It really is pretty sweet.
Would Consuming Dark be an option for bossing, as you are spamming ed anyway? Or can psn be neglected?
In acceptance of a bid, plz PM me.

IGN: AdNauseam
Amazing! Keep up the good work. Slowly getting gear together to try out.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
the_Bur wrote:
Would Consuming Dark be an option for bossing, as you are spamming ed anyway? Or can psn be neglected?

Poison does not scale with spell damage, so it will do close to nothing sadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info