[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

Thank you for sharing. This is best idea I’ve ever seen in this game.

One thing confuses me a lot is why you use blight. ED itself with mana tricks does massive damage already. You should not lack damage in any way. Do you use blight for hindering or something? (Maybe for triggering on-cast mana regen?) And what’s the order you cast these 4chaos spells? Everything goes so fast in vids and I can’t quite figure out myself.
if your tooltip is 900k. What is the actual dps then?
"
pesemire wrote:

One thing confuses me a lot is why you use blight. ED itself with mana tricks does massive damage already. You should not lack damage in any way. Do you use blight for hindering or something? (Maybe for triggering on-cast mana regen?) And what’s the order you cast these 4chaos spells? Everything goes so fast in vids and I can’t quite figure out myself.

I use blight because of the unique jewel which is a more multiplier for Essence Drain. Blight also hinders which is additive with maim and stacks partially with chill and wither.

Contagion -> ED -> Blight if target is very tanky -> wither totem for bosses.

You can shield charge in place very often to restore mana, allowing more casts per second.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Tezzla1 wrote:
if your tooltip is 900k. What is the actual dps then?

POB + my helmet estimation puts it at 1.8m against shaper, blight can do twice that, but requires too much idle time and makes the fight unnecessarily difficult.
"
pesemire wrote:

Edit: whoops, didn't see that Rhaegar had already posted.
Last edited by Jamibl on Mar 20, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
Not sure if this is consistently safe enough though for hardcore? If you expend your entire pool and suddenly lose the entropy to a large hit that is more than your life pool and your mana pool is empty, then it's one and done right?
Bloodlines: yoona
Standard: PrincessYoona
Vouch Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495186
Amazing Build!

Any advice on the "God Powers" ?
"
lolepple wrote:
Amazing Build!

Any advice on the "God Powers" ?

Its under "Pantheon, Bandits, and Passive Skill Tree Discussion"
Do you even need the blight setup?
"
lucastb wrote:
Do you even need the blight setup?

Yes, with spreading rot it is more damage when you apply 1 stack to a target with ED. The slow is also very solid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info