[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hey,

First off, thank you for your build, trying it out right now and having a lot of fun.

I just have a quick question on the leveling tree. Im by no mean a good thoerycrafter so maybe it has been talked before.

When you go the left side of the witch area, wouldn't it be better to start from the life&mana nodes instead of the spell crit ones? It costs one less point, and you get 10 dext on he way (which is not negligable considering how Im starving right now :D), 20 ES and 20 mana.

You would still have to use one point to go the life & mana nodes on right side at some point, so the 1 less point is nulify but that's a (very) minor gain, no?

Anyway sorry again if this has been asked before :)

Cheers !
First off, nice build.

Two things:

- Looking at your profile, are you changing the gems, or it's just a setup you like?

- Are you considering adding a mapper version? Like a new tree with less hp or flask duration, things like that, and more damage and speed/cast speed? Personally I'm using this type of builds just to farm shaped t10 over and over again to farm currency, not for bossing.

- Is the 5% non chaos as extra chaos damage better than 20-30% extra damage as lightning/cold/fire damage?

- What's your choice for 6L on BV for mapping? I'm using Inc. crit Damage but maybe Efficacy is better?
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jun 4, 2018, 3:53:13 PM
How important are the various stats on the Inpulsa chest.

Trying to decide on how much to spend and wondering if I should just aim for 10% explosions or 50% increased damage after shocking.

Just crafted this. 17c for the base + 150 Alterations. Pretty mediocre, but it will have to do for now. Unlucky on the life craft as always :D
Hi there, firstly thanks for the build.
I was looking a new build to try this league after skipping bestiary when I came across this thread.
Very fun build, clear map very fast, just finished the Story with very bad gears without dying as much as other previous ones I've tried.
Just want to ask some questions, please have a look at my gears, how far do you think I would go? I'm broke at the moment so I was hoping I could farm to at least T4 maps.

Thanks.
"
Hi there, firstly thanks for the build.
I was looking a new build to try this league after skipping bestiary when I came across this thread.
Very fun build, clear map very fast, just finished the Story with very bad gears without dying as much as other previous ones I've tried.
Just want to ask some questions, please have a look at my gears, how far do you think I would go? I'm broke at the moment so I was hoping I could farm to at least T4 maps.

Thanks.

You can easily get more life on belt and amulet.
Look for daggers with the "Tacati" mod from Atzoatl, a mediocre one is better than a Divinarius and will carry you until you get the shaped ones.
Link your Whirling Blades to Fortify, it's a good defensive boost.
Your Arcane Surge is way overlevelled for your Orb of Storms, get another one and put it at lv 6 or 7 for 1 proc on 1 cast.
Also, get a Vaal Blade Vortex. It is way too good to not have one.
But with your current gear, you should be able to get to T6's or more, so w/e.

"
MiguelFg wrote:

- Is the 5% non chaos as extra chaos damage better than 20-30% extra damage as lightning/cold/fire damage?

- What's your choice for 6L on BV for mapping? I'm using Inc. crit Damage but maybe Efficacy is better?

1 - It's a half-decent option until you can get the shaped weapons with the extra damage as ele.
2 - Between these two, Efficacy gives you more duration which gives you less time stopping to cast BV and more time actually running/killing stuff. If damage is not an issue, I'd go Efficacy.

"
AnythingZ wrote:
Hey,

First off, thank you for your build, trying it out right now and having a lot of fun.

I just have a quick question on the leveling tree. Im by no mean a good thoerycrafter so maybe it has been talked before.

When you go the left side of the witch area, wouldn't it be better to start from the life&mana nodes instead of the spell crit ones? It costs one less point, and you get 10 dext on he way (which is not negligable considering how Im starving right now :D), 20 ES and 20 mana.

You would still have to use one point to go the life & mana nodes on right side at some point, so the 1 less point is nulify but that's a (very) minor gain, no?

Anyway sorry again if this has been asked before :)

Cheers !

You mean connecting the Deep Wisdom node to the right side of the tree? You would end up spending 1 more point to get to Throatseeker. You do lose 10 dex, 20 mana, 20 int and 20 ES this way, but IMO it isn't worth it (specially for dex, you can get it elsewhere).
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Jun 4, 2018, 5:49:52 PM
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:
How important are the various stats on the Inpulsa chest.

Trying to decide on how much to spend and wondering if I should just aim for 10% explosions or 50% increased damage after shocking.

Would really appreciate an answer here too please
Hey, your build is awesome so far! :)
Got 4.7k life and havent had any problems up to tier 8 the highest I dropped maps at the moment.
What would you suggest to upgrade next? I got my hands on one of the conversion scepters for 25chaos on day 2 :D 6 link Inpulsa is way too expensive...

Spoiler
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
You mean connecting the Deep Wisdom node to the right side of the tree? You would end up spending 1 more point to get to Throatseeker. You do lose 10 dex, 20 mana, 20 int and 20 ES this way, but IMO it isn't worth it (specially for dex, you can get it elsewhere).

Mmmh, from my calculation it takes 5 points to go from the node on the left of Heart and Soul to the intell node below the 30 dex one, while it takes 6 +10 int to go from the crit nodes to the same point, as told on the guid.

Im realizing now that there is no link between those nodes in the guide pictures, but there is one in-game, that might be why :D
"
AnythingZ wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

Mmmh, from my calculation it takes 5 points to go from the node on the left of Heart and Soul to the intell node below the 30 dex one, while it takes 6 +10 int to go from the crit nodes to the same point, as told on the guid.

Im realizing now that there is no link between those nodes in the guide pictures, but there is one in-game, that might be why :D

Both need 5 points to get below the +30 dex node, but if you take the lower route you gotta backtrack 1 point to get to the crit multi node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info