[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
drigorin wrote:
Noticed you respec-ed out of MoM and the subsequent nodes behind.
Is the watcher eye's clarity stats the reason for the respec?

i unspecced MoM because i started using aspect of the spider and didn't have enough mana left.
watcher's eye mini MoM works just fine even with a small amount of unreserved mana.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Can you make your characters public so we can see the items you are using?

it is set to public now

Thanks! i made this build, and i change the Uber ascendance for Beacon of Ruin and i use inpulsas too... the build is very nice, this same as discoteque effect with Inpulsas xD; i go to the shaper now, i hope kill he.

I still use Divinarius and Axiom Perpetuum, and i added to build the Stormcharger boots, but i think will change when i get to craft the elder ring with Warlors Mark curse for capped resis.

I supose, someone ask you the same, but.. Do you think this build could be uber-elder viable?

Thanks for share your build/knowledge
"
Jfranxisk wrote:
I supose, someone ask you the same, but.. Do you think this build could be uber-elder viable?

Thanks for share your build/knowledge

i can only speculate but i think it is uber elder viable. some tweaks would be required - need to fit in kaom's roots and also improve recovery somehow. possible investments are MoM, stone golem, rejuvenation totem, elder increased life recovery belt, maybe even atziri's acuity.
hello, I really like the playstyle of this build and was thinking of playing it during the flashback event...
what do you think about The Princess as leveling item? until you can get some good sceptres/dagger, Divinarius seems a good option, and Daresso's passion seems nice for starting white maps
Last edited by Giammafix on Apr 23, 2018, 8:25:13 AM
"
Giammafix wrote:
hello, I really like the playstyle of this build and was thinking of playing it during the flashback event...
what do you think about The Princess as leveling item? until you can get some good sceptres/dagger, Divinarius seems a good option, and Daresso's passion seems nice for starting white maps

dual wielding the princess and axiom perpetuum is a solid choice for leveling

upgrading the princess to divinarius should cover early mapping

daresso's passion looks useless to me though
could anyone tell me whats the best 6l setup i can use atm?
"
Nick18 wrote:
could anyone tell me whats the best 6l setup i can use atm?

your current setup is fine. you can swap PtL for conc effect on bosses if you need more damage.
Could you critique my gear currently? Am still aiming for lvl 20 for all gems atm x)
"
drigorin wrote:
Could you critique my gear currently? Am still aiming for lvl 20 for all gems atm x)

ideally need BV duration enchant on the helmet
the boots are not great, need to get 30% movement speed and ideally 100+ life
try to get an amulet with 30+ crit multi
craft movement speed on the belt
probably can get a better ring than your iron ring since physical damage to attacks is a wasted implicit
you have shock immunity crafted on your life flask, it is a wasted affix since you are already unaffected by shock due to Inpulsa's armour
get a lab enchant on boots, there's a couple of fairly useful ones
consider buying level 21 blade vortex gem, each extra level is 7% more damage
get a perfectly rolled atziri flask, yours has bottom of the range rolls
get 20% quality on all flasks
Last edited by DirtyDot on Apr 24, 2018, 8:01:19 PM
can you take a look at my elementalist and give me some advices.

i'm following your build but i just don't know what I should do next :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info