[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Short update on gear. Sat at 87 as I spent most my time farming Atziri / Burial chambers. Managed to farm up 8ex for an Inpulsa 6 link. Definitely feels slightly weaker currently but I think I probably need to get a better main hand and neck. Looking good! No issues up to T11 so far, will probably start pushing in for shaper next few days,

Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on May 10, 2018, 2:18:07 PM
Finally a bit of drop luck, only had time for a couple of maps/do dailys then found this

Not the best base, but about best I could expect pre-shaped gear. Crit chance, t2 attack speed, bit of spell damage and crafting room for crit multi once I level vagan up.

"
Carlovski wrote:
Finally a bit of drop luck, only had time for a couple of maps/do dailys then found this

Not the best base, but about best I could expect pre-shaped gear. Crit chance, t2 attack speed, bit of spell damage and crafting room for crit multi once I level vagan up.

I think attack speed dont help for us..
"
niksxs wrote:
i have massive survivability problems with my char atm.
any tipps where to improve first?

i don't see any obvious issues - there's enough life and you've got leech. the damage is on the low side so i would try to source a shaped weapon with physical gained as lightning and change BV setup to BV - spell echo - hypothermia - added fire damage - controlled destruction. other than that just be good with flasking and movement skills.

if still feels squishy you'll need to post a video.
"
Zarigana wrote:
I think attack speed dont help for us..

attack speed is good for whirling blades speed and recovery.
Vaal Blade Vortex and max 10 active blades on BV for next patch, get hype
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

Max stack size of 10 (twice as easy to maintain), but has 35% increased hit rate per stack (up from 10%), 35% more damage per stack (up from 30%) and 10% critical strike chance per stack (up from 0). gotta do the math what the max stack damage looks like.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 10, 2018, 5:51:07 PM
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

Max stack size of 10 (twice as easy to maintain), but has 35% increased hit rate per stack (up from 10%), 35% more damage per stack (up from 30%) and 10% critical strike chance per stack (up from 0). gotta do the math what the max stack damage looks like.

ok so by my calculations it hits faster - 7.5 hits at max stacks up from 5 - but weaker - 350% more multiplier down from 600%. after factoring in 100% increased crit chance it produces roughly the same dps overall.

however, i am wondering if having to maintain 10 stacks only would allow us to drop spell echo and replace it with a damage support. that would be a huge boost.
Great build thanks for sharing reaching my goals of getting to lvl 85 in SSF FB no sweat!
Loving this build for flashback, 10/10

Just be careful with elemental reflect after switching to Inpulsa's and changing out of the "Paragon of Calamity" Ascendancy.

I'm relatively new to poe, is there a gem i can use to counter this?, Similar to the phys to lightning gem to counter phys reflect.

Another noob question perhaps, I tried using MoM, and i have my heralds linked to lvl 2 enlighten etc. The problem I'm having is blood rage consuming all my mana, Is there an easy fix for this?

Thanks in advance <3
Last edited by InflectionAU on May 10, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info