[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
GreenWaltz wrote:
Just started mapping with this for the first time and I'm loving it!

Just a quick question for people more experienced: what should I look for to replace Axiom Perpetuum? My damage hasn't fallen off yet, but I'm not sure exactly what I should look for. Crit chance? Elemental damage? Spell damage?

As a quick immediate upgrade you can get Divinarius (unique dagger).

When choosing a rare weapon, get as many of these mods as possible:

* Critical chance for spells
* Spell damage
* Elemental damage
* Crit multiplier
* Damage added to spells
* Gain % of physical damage as [element] damage

Crit chance for spells is a priority.
"
Hi, how you can improve this build, i will be using the inmune elemental reflect build not the inmpulsa build

here is my build, my current lvl is 75

https://pastebin.com/FbpN8viv

idk how link my items here :S, here is my pastebin

your rings are pretty bad, one has an average life roll and another has no life roll at all. upgrade.
replace axiom with divinarius, start looking for better weapons as described in the post above.
take the scion life cluster as a priority, you need more life.
you've allocated jewel nodes on the tree but didn't put anything into them. start using jewels.
Hi! thanks for this build, just rolling through flashback with this at the moment.

Just wondering if i missed it but what do you guys think of

stormcharger (30% phys-light) + chernobog's pillar (25% phys-fire) for the remaining physical to elemental conversion? frees up one gem link for things like efficacy :)

that shield has some good things till we swap up for better dps gears.

Spoiler
Last edited by bbqegg on May 9, 2018, 1:44:15 AM
"
bbqegg wrote:
Hi! thanks for this build, just rolling through flashback with this at the moment.

Just wondering if i missed it but what do you guys think of

stormcharger (30% phys-light) + chernobog's pillar (25% phys-fire) for the remaining physical to elemental conversion? frees up one gem link for things like efficacy :)

that shield has some good things till we swap up for better dps gears.

Spoiler

but we already convert 100% using hrimsorrow gloves (50% to cold) and physical to lightning gem (50% to lightning).
stormchargers can be used for pure (almost) lightning build where you use PtL, Wrath, lightning and shock nodes on the tree etc, it is totally viable and strong but i think is less versatile and more gear restrictive.
Thank you for the build. I am trying this for the flashback. After my Windripper in bestiary, things are much slower but I am definitely learning more about the witch/elementalist side.

I have a question though. I see many increased mana mods together with Mind Over Matter in your skill tree. Meanwhile when we cast all three heralds and warlords's mark, our remaining mana pool is very little (should be maximum 100-150 I presume). This means MoM only helps us for a very little incoming damage and I am thinking if we are wasting a lot of skill points for this? By taking Righteous Decree alone (without MoM and other mana mods), I have enough mana to sustain my spells.

You can see my details here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zarigana/characters

Could you advise if my tree is also fine or am I totally missing certain things here?

Also I will appreciate few tips for how to improve my gear. I felt squishy and started to use decoy totem as you would see.
"
Zarigana wrote:
Thank you for the build. I am trying this for the flashback. After my Windripper in bestiary, things are much slower but I am definitely learning more about the witch/elementalist side.

I have a question though. I see many increased mana mods together with Mind Over Matter in your skill tree. Meanwhile when we cast all three heralds and warlords's mark, our remaining mana pool is very little (should be maximum 100-150 I presume). This means MoM only helps us for a very little incoming damage and I am thinking if we are wasting a lot of skill points for this? By taking Righteous Decree alone (without MoM and other mana mods), I have enough mana to sustain my spells.

You can see my details here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zarigana/characters

Could you advise if my tree is also fine or am I totally missing certain things here?

Also I will appreciate few tips for how to improve my gear. I felt squishy and started to use decoy totem as you would see.

taking MoM only makes sense after you obtain a warlord's mark curse on hit ring (or at least Berek's Grip) so you only have 3 heralds active.

for now just get more life (you have none on jewels and only average rolls on gear), and maybe even more importantly get better weapons. sometimes offense is the best defense, with higher crit chance and damage you will be freezing and killing stuff faster than they can touch you.

you also made a mistake of linking your heralds and curse aura to supports with mana multiplier. for example, your WM+Blasphemy setup is linked to Added Lightning Damage gem which has 130% mana multiplier meaning your aura reserves 30% more mana.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 9, 2018, 4:30:40 AM
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Zarigana wrote:

taking MoM only makes sense after you obtain a warlord's mark curse on hit ring (or at least Berek's Grip) so you only have 3 heralds active.

for now just get more life (you have none on jewels and only average rolls on gear), and maybe even more importantly get better weapons. sometimes offense is the best defense, with higher crit chance and damage you will be freezing and killing stuff faster than they can touch you.

you also made a mistake of linking your heralds and curse aura to supports with mana multiplier. for example, your WM+Blasphemy setup is linked to Added Lightning Damage gem which has 130% mana multiplier meaning your aura reserves 30% more mana.

Thank you for the feedback. I am now aiming to improve my weapons and just waiting for prices to lower a bit for those shaped dagger/sceptres.

As for your last comment, I just put added lightning gem there to level it up, it does not support/impact the WM's mana reserve...
"
Zarigana wrote:
As for your last comment, I just put added lightning gem there to level it up, it does not support/impact the WM's mana reserve...

alright, i take it back then. apparently they fixed it for curses and your heralds are unaffected because they are linked to attack supports and heralds are spells. all good.
i've been playing this build sice league start very fun build it brings me alot of currencies drop.
i got lucky 6l inpulsa with 150 fusings but drawbacks of this build are im lazy to gerenerate blade vortex and very squishy.
thanks for the build btw
"
i've been playing this build sice league start very fun build it brings me alot of currencies drop.
i got lucky 6l inpulsa with 150 fusings but drawbacks of this build are im lazy to gerenerate blade vortex and very squishy.

maybe it would have been less squishy if you had any source of leech at all. also your flasks are completely off and you only have 4.4k life. and your dps is under 300k - i have more than that with ghetto SSF gear. just saying.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 9, 2018, 6:20:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info