[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Monti_Jones wrote:
"
Absolutely loving the build! With that said, I notice quite an even split between dual wielding and brightbeak+shield. At the moment, I've went with the brightbeak as it's easier to acquire and cheaper. I'd like to hear from players who are farming high tier maps and/or end game bosses as to which they prefer and why. Is there really a significant difference in speed for mapping with the brightbeak? I hate how often shield charges gets caught on things not to mention being able to get to places you can't with the other movement skills. Is there a significant loss of survivability if at all without the shield? How much more of a damage boost is the dual wield? I have a feeling dual wielding will ultimately be better and after scouring all the top POE Ninja profiles that seems to be the case.

Thankfully damage while mapping is almost trivial with this build thanks to the Beacon of Ruin/Inpulsa combo. Brightbeak/Shield is enough for normal mapping but for end game bosses you need a little more oomph. The damage increase you get from dual wielding is just too high to ignore. It can easily double or even tripple your damage, depending on what weapons you get. Brightbeak will at least double your clear speed though and it is too good to ignore either.

In the end, the choice is yours. You can use almost any movement combo you want. Why not try Leap Slam if you don't like Shield Charge? People just use Brightbeak/Shield Charge because it is the fastest and dual whield because it does the most damage. I myself rush through the map on Brightbeak/Shield and zerg the boss down after a quick weapon swap to dual wield. I also always have Flame Dash ready to get over those pesky ledges should I get stuck while Charging. But who says that has to be your choice?

Survivability shouldn't change much, no matter what you go for. The weapon slots don't need to provide defences necessarily as they can be covered elsewhere.

I see. Confirmed my thoughts. What would you feel would be the ideal rolls on each weapon?
Would a 5-link Lightbane Raiment Ornate Ringmail be a decent budget armor for this build? It seems like it could be nice.
"
Evoluxion wrote:
How about replacing a gem for spell echoes for QoL casting BV? (my cast speed for BV is so slow)

Guys, Spell Echo in the 6th link is just awesome, the best 6th link for mapping.

P.D: what are the best mods for this thing? (i dont want MoM in the future)

What is the best Gem Setup for T16/Elder/Shaper farming? Just swapped from Gamble Rings to Shaper+WM Elder Ring. My current Setup is "HoI + Ice Bite + Innervate" and "Frost Bomb CWDT instead of WM"

Gear/Gems Setup:
Spoiler

Also how big would be the improvement to swap from an only crit multi amulet to an crit multi + chance?
"
Shaydera wrote:
What is the best Gem Setup for T16/Elder/Shaper farming? Just swapped from Gamble Rings to Shaper+WM Elder Ring. My current Setup is "HoI + Ice Bite + Innervate" and "Frost Bomb CWDT instead of WM"

Gear/Gems Setup:
Spoiler

Also how big would be the improvement to swap from an only crit multi amulet to an crit multi + chance?

Instead of getting a different amulet you can get over 30% crit chance by recrafting your weapons.

But you should be fine. I dropped MoM and farm guardians and shaper all deathless. Haven't tried uber elder, but a couple red elders were pretty easy.

I'm not sure about gem setup, should be OK, but I have had zero trouble with how I set mine up. Hasn't even been close.
Last edited by teslabear on Jul 20, 2018, 4:10:18 PM
Kitava has fallen very very fast without deaths on my side.

all heralds + enlighten and Hatred in Essence Worm Ring. Not so very good gear. Still very fun build, start mapping and i will see how far it will carry me.
Dear experts, what can be improved gear? All guards and shaper killed.
Gear
Last edited by GreenLightPOE on Jul 20, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
I just killed Shaper for the first time (it even was deathless) thanks to this build (non-crit).

Turns out this build is so strong, you don't even need a "real" weapon and the Inpulsas. A Brightbeak, Tabula and some other shitty gear and you're good to go. I think my whole gear cost me about 1-2 ex because I never really had more than that.

Last edited by Lemmji on Jul 20, 2018, 2:52:23 PM
Hey guys,

Loving this build, it's really saved this league for me after i struggled with Tornado Shot.

Could anyone please take a look at my character and guide me as to my next upgrade?

I'd also like a price check on the two weapons, i have no idea what i'm looking at so hoping i got the right stats for the right prices.

I don't know how to link the items like other people do, but my profile is public. If someone can tell me how to link the items i'll edit the post.

The character is: BobBladeVortexx

Cheers

*EDIT*

Thanks Teslabear -

Flasks is a great idea. I did plan on doing those next but it's the big purchases i'm planning on, while i save the currency.

Last edited by LordBob369 on Jul 20, 2018, 4:26:17 PM
"
LordBob369 wrote:
Hey guys,

Loving this build, it's really saved this league for me after i struggled with Tornado Shot.

Could anyone please take a look at my character and guide me as to my next upgrade?

I'd also like a price check on the two weapons, i have no idea what i'm looking at so hoping i got the right stats for the right prices.

I don't know how to link the items like other people do, but my profile is public. If someone can tell me how to link the items i'll edit the post.

The character is: BobBladeVortexx

Cheers

Jewels - Stat stick - Amulet - Flask - Belt

To link items, click your character icon at the top left of this page, then just left click each item and it will populate the link in your text field.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info