[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/underline_things/characters?characterName=_SwallowS_

Here is the character i mentioned from your youtube video.

I've made some gearchanges and went pure elemental now. I also tried this path of building and realized that im at 100kdps-ish with all 20stacks. Still low, but its the first char in the league.

Still having issues with getting enough shatterkills. Does that mean i lack cold dmg or how does that mechanic work?

In your video u clearly one hit most monsterpacks, is that only because of high dmg or is there other things that make you shatter and explode things so easily? I see that Impulsa and Beacon of Ruin is really good for that, but otherwise, are those the best sources for 1hits?

if you are in a trade league, always use divinarius as a benchmark. you should already be able to buy a pair for 1c or less and that would give you around 15% more damage.

you don't have any leech - i think this is the main reason you are struggling. you need to fit in warlord's mark curse aura.

when using stormchargers, physical to lightning support is not needed, you'll be better off with flat Added Lightning or Cold supports.

i think you overinvested in life nodes a bit skipping damage nodes, you'll need to catch up

to get more shatters you need higher crit chance

your flasks are way off - 3 life flasks and 1 mana flask? you absolutely need diamond flask at least

Alright, thx for feedback! i'll look into it. atm divinarius is at 14c ea so can't afford them yet. i've always been bad at using flask so guess i'll have to give that some focus :)

edit: about the dmg convertion, is it so that you cant have more than 100% phy convertion? like atm i have 50%+30%lightning and 50% to cold. does that mean 30% of it isnt converted?
IGN: CRAZNiNG_RF

Steam: Crazning
Last edited by underline_things on May 7, 2018, 6:57:43 AM
Thank you for a superb character... maybe it's not the best offensive/defensive char in the game (considering I came from a LL RF templar) but it's absolutely fantastic and fun to play... I havent been so thrilled in long time in PoE seeing all mobs shattered in pieces around me... and I have shitty gear atm, only hrimsorrow and Bitterdream , 3 heralds and HoT+CoH+warlord... lvl 64 now doing almost perfectly fine, considering I'm casual player.

Thank you.
Ha, my SSF luck continues.
First Blood Aqueduct run,

That dropped before I even found a white varnished coat for chancing.
Guess that saves me some chance orbs!
"
fulolev wrote:
I like your build overall and using myself too but have some tweak possibilty questions:

Essence Worm: Wrath/Hatred

Enlighten support for herald

The Wise Oak flask

Thanks in advance

Not OP, but Essence Worm will cause heralds to reserve more mana, you're better off just running the Hatred normally.

Enlighten if your only reserves are heralds and you're running MoM if you really want that extra bit of mana buffer and have the socket.

Wise Oak is obviously really good. Trouble would be balancing resists. Easier if you convert all to cold or all to light. You could probably get away with just balancing cold/light as highest as well.
"
fulolev wrote:
I like your build overall and using myself too but have some tweak possibilty questions:

Essence Worm: Wrath/Hatred

This may significantly depend on gear, but in my opinion aspect of the spider + spare ring slot are better. Also with essence worm you will be very short on mana to the point where you may not be able to prespin to 20 blades.

"
fulolev wrote:
Enlighten support for herald

that is so obvious that goes without saying

"
fulolev wrote:
The Wise Oak flask

only good if you balance all your resistances. pretty expensive and makes gear upgrades difficult. worth it though if you can afford it.

-

i'm going to expand the guide a bit tomorrow to cover frequently asked questions, but i don't really want to go into every possible detail and permutation so it doesn't get too bloated.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 7, 2018, 9:56:10 AM
"
edit: about the dmg convertion, is it so that you cant have more than 100% phy convertion? like atm i have 50%+30%lightning and 50% to cold. does that mean 30% of it isnt converted?

damage conversion is limited to 100%. if you go over 100% it just gets adjusted proportionally, so in your case it becomes something like 65% light - 35% cold.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 7, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
help me solve ring\leech issue:

1) Berek's Grip
2) WC curse ring
?

forgot to note: Inpulsa version
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on May 7, 2018, 11:57:19 AM
"

1) Berek's Grip
2) WC curse ring
?

WC with blasphemy
i have a question about aspect of the spider.
where do i get it and what item to craft it on?
"

1) Berek's Grip
2) WC curse ring
?

forgot to note: Inpulsa version

For me WM ring is better overall:

* more reliable - with BG you need to apply ailments first, and big targets can be difficult to freeze (the ascendancy only grants free chills but not freezes)
* endurance charges
* can be paired with Mark of the Shaper ring for big damage boost

Berek's Grip is arguably better if your aim is to only run maps, then BG + assassin's mark ring should result in a faster clear.

and I always try to keep BG as a spare anyway for hexproof maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info