[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Any1 interested in this great build, do pm me if u would like to purchase my gear.

check my char "Louis_Witchy".

Trying new build to play, so selling my items. :)
WHats more important on a weapon crit multiplier or added x to x elemental damage to spells? Having both make it very expensive I don't want to spend 8-10ex on a weapon yet :).
dunaskmey i will take everything for free ty :D
nm
Last edited by Kingof2v1 on Jul 11, 2018, 6:55:27 PM
What makes The Princess good for leveling?
The Extra Phys To Cold Damage makes Princess good on Start
Thoughts on using foils/rapiers instead of daggers/sceptres?
Hey so I'm in a position where I finally have my sixth link and I'm trying to decide which two gems would give me the most benefit for mobbing and bossing.
I see some people still running added fire damage for bosses but I thought concentrated effects was more suggested, or maybe even critical damage, and for mobbing on t15 would you say efficacy or increased area of effect would work better?
I'd plug this all into Lob but I'm an XBone scrub so I haven't done that x.x

Also, with Berek's Grip is it okay to put a hold on the elder ring with Warlords? I feel like I've got enough leech from the few maps I've run, but idk about shaper and elder stuff. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated, I love this build.
Anything i should change? Kinda feel squishy and not enough leech?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ColdZero1337/characters

Help appreciated!

Also tried dual curse seems its not the Damage.
Last edited by ColdZero1337 on Jul 12, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
"
WHats more important on a weapon crit multiplier or added x to x elemental damage to spells? Having both make it very expensive I don't want to spend 8-10ex on a weapon yet :).

Opinions may differ on this, but personally I think crit chance is the best stat on a weapon. If you can stack enough of it on your weapons you can skip Increased Critical Strikes gem and have a better damage gem. I recommend double Divinarius as a cheap weapon that can kill anything thats not guardian/shaper/uber elder.
Should you want to maximize your damage look for damage as extra element, crit chance, crit multi, spell damage, elemental penetration. Anything else is bonus.

"
Thoughts on using foils/rapiers instead of daggers/sceptres?

Swords can not roll the spell mods we need to maximize our damage. Unfortunately they won't work that great.

"
Hey so I'm in a position where I finally have my sixth link and I'm trying to decide which two gems would give me the most benefit for mobbing and bossing.
I see some people still running added fire damage for bosses but I thought concentrated effects was more suggested, or maybe even critical damage, and for mobbing on t15 would you say efficacy or increased area of effect would work better?
I'd plug this all into Lob but I'm an XBone scrub so I haven't done that x.x

Also, with Berek's Grip is it okay to put a hold on the elder ring with Warlords? I feel like I've got enough leech from the few maps I've run, but idk about shaper and elder stuff. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated, I love this build.

The last 2 gems highly depend on your setup, play style and content you are facing. Added Fire is only good if you lack base damage but even then you can kill anything up to T15. Inc AoE should not be needed, as Inpulsa clears whole packs anyway and you miss out on a damage gem vs bosses. Efficacy is great quality of life, especially if you don't have a duration enchant and don't want to go for the second duration cluster. IncCrit Strikes is good if your weapons lack crit or you want a higher freeze chance, can be annoying vs multi phased bosses though. IncCrit Multi is just good for alround damage. Conc Effect has the best single target damage but you almost become a melee character. For mapping any 2 should be fine, Inpulsa will do the work. For bossing it really comes down to preference. Try out different gems and see what you are most comfortable with. As this build deals too much damage already you have room to experiment.
Bereks Grip should be fine. Just remember you are missing out on the fancy Mark of the Shaper ring.

"
Anything i should change? Kinda feel squishy and not enough leech?

Maybe you feel squishy because you are? Life on your gear aside, I think you know what you did there, you have no jewels with life. Also you didn't take the Devotion life cluster. You didn't go Mind over Matter either. Change Warlords Mark from your CwDT setup to Increased Duration, you already have a curse ring. Taste of Hate gives you further damage mitigation.
I can't imagine your Ice Bite setup is doing much other than reserving too much mana. I bet Inpulsa steals most of the kills anyways. You already have Overcharged on the tree so you might as well cut the Ice Bite. Should you still be desperate for frenzy charges for whatever reason, try Blood Rage. Respec the Snowforged cluster, it is not efficient enough as we deal mostly cold and lightning damage. Path to the Shadow tree area through Deep Wisdom (free mana and Dex). Last thing I mention: you should not need Spell Echo in your main setup. I listed some options above, pick your choice for a replacement. If BV feels too sluggish then try the cast speed nodes at the Shadow start or go for cast speed on jewels (2 birds with 1 stone if you get life on them too).
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Jul 12, 2018, 2:58:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info