[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

So, at the end of the day Inpulsa's or no for flashback?
"
cowman25 wrote:
So, at the end of the day Inpulsa's or no for flashback?

at the end of the day - Inpulsa's.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hi, build looks great, gonna try it today in the Flashback league.

One thing that bothers me is that since our main skill is so Dex dependent and as a Witch we are more intelligence focused, it seems hard to get the required Dex to level Blade Vortex.

Should we be aiming to get Dex on all pieces of gear? Did you really feel the need to be worried about Dex when you leveled your char?

Thanks

Not on all pieces of gear, no, thanks to the Starkonja's helmet which grants up to 70 dex. Dexterity could indeed be a problem early on, so it makes sense to use a jade amulet and temporarily allocate two +30 nodes alongside the main build path (Alacrity and Agility or perhaps Precision if +20 dex is enough). Eventually we will need 155 dexterity for the level 20 blade vortex gem; there is 74 dex on the final tree and once you get Starkonja's you will only need a small dex roll on just one of the remaining gear pieces to get to 155.

I'm a little worried about dex going SSF. I imagine eventually I'll find either a starkonja or devotos (And I'l tweak my loot filter for chancing). If I find an atziri's foible (likely with the exiles) then that might help.
Precision is never a bad shout if you can spare the points though, attack and cast speed is quite nice, and a bit of accuracy helps fortify to hit.
Careful planning would sort it, if I found one, but a bit of a waste of a jewel slot. Probably better than a total gear slot sacrifice though.
Otherwise I'm saving up essences of sorrow to try and hit some on a belt!

hey there, im very interested in this build for the flashback league, but my PC is a potato. i run PoE on lowest graphics and it still struggles sometimes if the screen is crowded with stuff. is this build doable with all the heralds and impulsars going of all the time or doesnt lag matter that much since everything dies anyway?
"
Nikkaj wrote:
hey there, im very interested in this build for the flashback league, but my PC is a potato. i run PoE on lowest graphics and it still struggles sometimes if the screen is crowded with stuff. is this build doable with all the heralds and impulsars going of all the time or doesnt lag matter that much since everything dies anyway?

Going to be trying this build too for the Flashback event. If it's anything like Mathil's it might not run well on your computer based on this clip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9fkiHXV8Lg. Granted it was a huge pack, and I think anyone would lag there, but if you don't have the greatest computer I can see the game crashing if something like that happens.

As for the build, is this Hardcore viable or is it mostly for Softcore? I've only really played Jugg since I play Hardcore, but this build looks fun, but maybe not that tanky.
"
Nikkaj wrote:

inpulsa's is pretty laggy when the explosions go off, that's a fact. you do have a valid point that when it happens the whole screen probably dies, also blade vortex has a useful property - it is a duration spell so it keeps going even if you are incapacitated effectively creating a protective barrier around you. doesn't help against ranged mobs obviously.
"
Pandawgg wrote:
As for the build, is this Hardcore viable or is it mostly for Softcore? I've only really played Jugg since I play Hardcore, but this build looks fun, but maybe not that tanky.

I don't play hardcore so I can't give an expert opinion, I can only speculate. On one hand there is a fair amount of risk since you have to be in melee range to deal damage and elementalist as an ascendancy doesn't offer much - if anything - defense wise. On the other hand, if you don't punch above your weight there is enough damage to faceroll the content killing everything before they get to hit you. There's a couple of nasty mod maps in the videos section of the guide to prove my point.
"
Lâzer95 wrote:
Hey ist it possible to do uberlab carrys with this build tomorrow at flashback league ?

nice guide :) cheers

pls reply :D would be cool
"
Lâzer95 wrote:
"
Lâzer95 wrote:
Hey ist it possible to do uberlab carrys with this build tomorrow at flashback league ?

nice guide :) cheers

pls reply :D would be cool

i'm not sure what you are asking exactly.
can this build do uber lab? yes, pretty easily.
is it optimal for uber lab? i'd say no, champion/jugg/slayer would be better.
Hi, I am interested in run this build as Flashback starter, I have some questions:

-For clear speed, is a good choice take lightpoacher helmet and brightbreak as main weapon? And take a shield as off hand? And in this case, which gems u choose for lightpoacher?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info