[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hey, I am sure this is posted somewhere, but I didn't want to check 120+ pages.

I am around level 60 in SSFHC, and I just wanted to know, is Hrimsorrow 100% needed for this build? I doubt I will be able to find one for a while (if ever). I just put all 3 heralds up, and it is really strong right now. I just wanted to know how necessary is Hrimsorrow, or will I not need it until late maps?

Thanks so much!
"
CircAGG wrote:
Hey, I am sure this is posted somewhere, but I didn't want to check 120+ pages.

I am around level 60 in SSFHC, and I just wanted to know, is Hrimsorrow 100% needed for this build? I doubt I will be able to find one for a while (if ever). I just put all 3 heralds up, and it is really strong right now. I just wanted to know how necessary is Hrimsorrow, or will I not need it until late maps?

Thanks so much!

Theyre not needed but its nice to have. also theyre pretty common youll find one for sure.

Even tho it take me a while my self on ssf.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 8, 2018, 9:03:25 AM
I do not quite understand why i should switch added fire with hypothermia when i got my ulab, since if i see it correctly added fire adds more dmg?
"
Simagol3 wrote:
I do not quite understand why i should switch added fire with hypothermia when i got my ulab, since if i see it correctly added fire adds more dmg?

hypothermia damage doesnt show up in tooltip

Not only is hypo more damage but it also chills/freezes entire groups of mobs with beacon of ruin.
"
Esspay wrote:
"
Simagol3 wrote:

hypothermia damage doesnt show up in tooltip

Use "Is the enemy Chilled?" in the "Configuration" to watch the difference
"
Froziph wrote:
"
GhaleonRlz wrote:
"

Body: Blade Vortex
Weapon1: Orb of Storms - Arcane Surge (5-6) - Power Charge On Crit
Weapon2: Herald of Ash - Herald of Ice - Golem
Helmet: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify (+ Blood Magic with MoM)
Gloves: Herald of Thunder - Blind - Curse On Hit - Warlord's Mark
Boots: CWDT (10-12) - Immortal Call (12-14) - Increased Duration - Warlord's Mark (12-14)

Are you really using 2 Warlord's Mark? Why ? (I'm newb to the game)

During mapping the Warlords Mark is applied by Herald of Thunder to supply you with leech, you can't rely on HoT at bosses though, as they don't necesarrily have adds to activate it, thus it is put on a Cast when damage taken, to allow you to leech when you take damage.

You guys are fucking genius !
Thanks, dude <3
Hey guys Is elemental damage to attacks useful for us? I just got this drop that is not bad adn was wondering if i can use it or not

"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hey guys Is elemental damage to attacks useful for us? I just got this drop that is not bad adn was wondering if i can use it or not

Blade vortex is a spell not an attack so that flat dmg doesnt work.

How good this jewel? Crit chance with cold skills work with our BV?
just did my first red elder and it was too easy. played a good RF jugg build last league and while that was tanky as hell, it was nice to insta kill basically everything instead of a 10minute encounter haha.

PoB dps is 2.3m with conc effect/1.2m shaper boss dps with a shitty weapon so i still have a lot of improvements to make!

"
kazumma wrote:

How good this jewel? Crit chance with cold skills work with our BV?

no it won't. only spell or global modifiers will work
Last edited by crazypearce on Jun 8, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info