The Gothic Armour Set and Super Stash Sale

"
Clannard wrote:
Looks like another shit and way overpriced MTX.

How about you roll back the dupe league instead of having the gall to ask for more money.

How about posting from your main acc so we can tell how exactly dupes affected you personally?
No?
That's what I thought.
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
TheDruid wrote:
How about you make an MTX called fix your fucking shit league, skill and balance ideas. Where do I donate for that one?

Leagues fine, get over it LOL

Its so cute when people that have played the league for like 15 minutes try to defend it, your an idiot, the league is trash. Have you even unlocked maps yet, seriously dude.

level 89 HC summoner on maps and I think the league is just fine. I honestly don't know why people are complaining about this league. I have had no issues at all with it.
"
Iaminferno666 wrote:
"
Clannard wrote:
Looks like another shit and way overpriced MTX.

How about you roll back the dupe league instead of having the gall to ask for more money.

How about posting from your main acc so we can tell how exactly dupes affected you personally?
No?
That's what I thought.

This pretty much
Dupes only really impact the 1% of players trying to reach the top of the ladder.
The rest of the community wouldn't even know about it if no one told them.
GGG isn't going to reset the league because 1% of the community was impacted by their mistake, be realistic.
I bought all the stash upgrade like Premium tab x6, currency tad, essence tab, card tab...etc. right before the sales lol oh well...
I bought stash before the sale also same day even.
John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Let me guess, another helluva expensive piece of artistry.
No, thanks! I think I'll spare on this one, and on every other one as well. And on supporter packs, from now on. This is my kind of boycotting the high ass mtx prices in this game. I already spent all of my points already, so I am not tempted anymore.
I even regret that I bought the bags .. the most dull shit this game!
The armor is very nice, especially against the background of ugliness, it's in this game. This is one of those skins that I like. It does not change the fact that calling it gothic is a strong abuse. The person who designed the original is esteemed for the ingenuity and graphic artistry, but the history lesson is undoubtedly missing. If the person who designed it created a classic gothic armor and showed its artistry in decorative details, a small work of art would be created. I forgot only one small detail this game when it comes and the details are not doing very well.
P.S. Next time, besides good graphics, support the project with reliable historical knowledge.
Regards.
Give me something that will elicit admiration on my face and make me shiver on my back and maybe I will lure myself and pay for it. Currently, I'm not going to waste more money on this production.
wild hunt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info