Data about how Beastcrafting is being used

This is just sad, compared to other leagues these beasts drop almost new loot, add no density all they're good for is to craft a unique to then vendor and be happy with the alchemy shards becouse with nets replacing some of the currency drops things like alchs and maps have been a nightmare to sustain.
Then the sets that were announced as one of the new things for the league are so rare most people haven't encountered one yet after 2weeks of playing!
Please remove the damn nets already any beast we kill with the skull over its head will be added to the managery so the overall droprates of maps/currency can go up by 20 or so % again. add more bestiary beasts per map so it feels like we aren't playing stanard.
I've played since the open beta and i'm sad to say that this is the worst league so far :(, i mean compare this to abyss (without lightpoacher spamm), breach or beyond which were challenging fun and rewarding.
GGG you've made some great leagues before i hope you can turn this one around by taking the things that made previous popular leagues good and adding them to this league asap.
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
Beasts need to be more common; I suggest, ALL Rares be Beasts, and that they ALL have Beastiary Mods.. Make the League a more flavorful "Beast League," as well as address concerns of it feeling like Vanilla. :/
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Elemenz wrote:
[...]
What would the bankers have to say about this creation of real money out of thin air by randomnly punching a keyboard...

you just described what bankers actually do - create money out of thin air! fiat currencies are backed by absolutely nothing and new money is mostly created by entering it into the balance sheet.
"
Gain Prophecies: 200,668 (that's up to a million Prophecies!)

yet, we've seen about 5 people who got the queen's sacrifice.
Problem somewhere?
Super cool idea for a league but in practice it feels like we've been playing Standard, such little interaction with the league "mechanic" in each map, bosses are near impossible to actually come across and nothing about the beastcrafting is good or fun, even if we can choose the base item. Wow, we've not got a potentially dangerous fight that ends up being worse than an alchemy orb or essence.

Maybe in 3-4 leagues after it's been added to core it'll be fun and worth while, similar to how Prophecy is now days.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Id like to see the stats on the % of the player base currently playing on standard atm compared to the last 4 or 5 leagues.

or playing this league but ignoring the beastcrafting component.....
No matter how you try to dress it up, a shit league is still shit.
If anything, these stats just show how badly designed this league is.

Only 1400 people have made a portal to Farrul. How can you honestly say you're pleased with anything in this league? This is the worst league since Talisman, and it hasn't gotten much better since it came out.
Here it is, the inevitable "Bestiary league is our best league ever!" post in order to keep people playing. I'm amazed it took you this long to start intentionally misinterpreting the data. Now you can point at this when you force it into the base game at the end of the league - after all, it's the most successful league you've ever ran with the greatest player retention and engagement you've ever had, so it would be a shame not to put it into the base game!

Yes I'm mad, but I'd rather be mad than deluded.
I skipped this league when I saw how anti-PoE it's mechanics is. If Bestiary will be added to the main game, I for one will not return to Path of Exile.

Here's why:
- The UI pop-ups whenever you capture a beast is abysmal and distracting. Same goes for the V button that's stuck on the screen.
- I don't want to see nets dropping all over the place.
- During Abyss all I did was chase Elder around, killing him 20 times in an attempt to get all shaper orbs. Never got the last one. I completed 157/157 maps, killed all bosses, but couldn't 'finish' the game. PoE was already a completionist's nightmare last league. Bestiary made it way way worse.
- Last league I corrupted +1 additional arrow on a unique, perfect rolled 6L bow. My biggest achievement in PoE. The bestiary recipe to guarantee a specific corruption to an item made my biggest achievement meaningless. Incredibly demoralizing.

Bestiary league isn't just not fun but can be ignored. It's in the way. People engage with it's mechanics and get upset when they die while waiting for a net to take effect since they can't DPS during that time, or they get upset when the nets don't work. I watched streamers saying 'this league is alright' then when they die while waiting for a net to work lose it in a string of curses.

I really appreciate GGG's attempt to try something new, but this league didn't work. It's a dud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info