[3.2] Drunken Dancing Duo | 2-600k+ Minion Cycl. DPS | 5k+ Hp | All contents ✔ | R/Q ✔ | Budget ✔

"
Xardas1988 wrote:
I'm getting alone great with that build :) got all the gear, minion dmg nodes from the tree and a max roll pys dmg Sword, so how do I further increase my damage? only by jewels? also, which curses are you running atm? and sry for that newbie question but how do I get Aspect of the spider? could not find any anwer by googling.

Thanks beforehand for the answer.

Yeah minions physical damages greatly increased your dps on abyss jewel, because they apply on the base damage, meaning they benefit from all the others minions nods, support gems and aura. As well for minion speed. Some flat life on it is good too we already have enought %life.

For Aspect of the spider, you need to get the bestiary recip to kill it and then capture it (or the dead body of it). Then you will have a recip to add it on a item (as a suffix, without crushing anything on the item). If you can't have it, just run arctic armour, or ask someone if he can craft it for you.
thank you for your answer :)

So I got the Aspect, what a dmg buff!! Now one final question if you dont mind:

What curses are you using at the moment? you mentioned maim, but linked to which attack? cyclone? Im still using Poachers mark, temp chanins and vulnerability. And couild you not drop temp chains for enfeeble since Hinder (from Aspect of Spider) also slows?

thanks a lot !
"
Xardas1988 wrote:
thank you for your answer :)

So I got the Aspect, what a dmg buff!! Now one final question if you dont mind:

What curses are you using at the moment? you mentioned maim, but linked to which attack? cyclone? Im still using Poachers mark, temp chanins and vulnerability. And couild you not drop temp chains for enfeeble since Hinder (from Aspect of Spider) also slows?

thanks a lot !

Hinder only slow movement speed. Temporal chain slow movement speed AND actions. It's all about personnal choice, if you still take too much hit, enfeeble can be a good option, as well as Assassin's mark for more dps.

Only important curse is Vulnerability.
For dps I'll add Poacher's Mark to push minions to (nearly) 95% hit chance and frenzy charge, then eventually Assassin's mark.
For defensives options, you can choise beetween Temporal chains, enfeeble or play both with Vulnerability.

I think curses choice depend of how you like to play the build, since you can play it really safe or really agressive, it's all up to you.

Sorry if it don't help that much, I can't help more here, but yeah, Vuln + Poacher + Enfeeble can be a good option too, just take care about monsters that dash or flicker, they will be more able to hit you than without temporal chains.

If you want to, you can also remove the 3rd curse (and save boots choice or 4 points in the skill tree) and put something else like culling strike or despair.
Last edited by Siphot on Mar 27, 2018, 6:32:11 AM

You helped me a lot, thank you. So what about maim? Maybe linked with cyclone? Would be another phys dps buff right? Atm I am using Cyclone culling strike fortify melee phys
Last edited by Xardas1988 on Mar 27, 2018, 8:11:53 AM
"
Xardas1988 wrote:

You helped me a lot, thank you. So what about maim? Maybe linked with cyclone? Would be another phys dps buff right? Atm I am using Cyclone culling strike fortify melee phys

Your minions already maim trought vulnerability curse.

My pleasure to help :)
Last edited by Siphot on Mar 27, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
Uploaded a first video, will upload some others since I have a opportunity to do it.
Curious how the EE works in the build?

Ball lightning applies lightning then dervish does cold w/ hatred? or vice versa?

Trying to figure out how that point works or if its hindering damage. Seems like the DD would hit first to trigger cold damage dmg reduction.

** Edit ** Anyone reading this can ignore my question. I was looking at the tree in the original post but looking at the current character tree, it's no longer there.
Last edited by misterfob on Apr 11, 2018, 6:09:12 PM
increased phys damage in weapon affected minions damage?

am i have to try higher phys damage?
Is pathfinder used to bridge gaps without unique enemies? since
"
While Manifest Dancing Dervish is active, the Dancing Dervish now has a 25% chance to grant you a Rampage kill when it hits a unique enemy. The minion created by this unique can no longer cross unwalkable gaps. These changes affect all versions of the item.

"
misterfob wrote:
Curious how the EE works in the build?

Ball lightning applies lightning then dervish does cold w/ hatred? or vice versa?

Trying to figure out how that point works or if its hindering damage. Seems like the DD would hit first to trigger cold damage dmg reduction.

** Edit ** Anyone reading this can ignore my question. I was looking at the tree in the original post but looking at the current character tree, it's no longer there.

Yeah I should update one or two links in the builds since I moved a few points in the tree, but it's nearly unchanged. On the time I made the one in the tree, I was only relying on pots to get the phys red, since that I puted grace back in place of hatred, so no more need about EE.

"
bulsara wrote:
increased phys damage in weapon affected minions damage?

am i have to try higher phys damage?

According to PoB, it does. So yeah, try to get hight phys dmg and ats. Also, corruption on your weapon affect minions (like culling strike, I tested it), so you can go for a corrupted one, including the 30% quality recip. In my mind, the best you could have is 30% =/= culling / +2 range.

"
Fhark wrote:
Is pathfinder used to bridge gaps without unique enemies? since
"
While Manifest Dancing Dervish is active, the Dancing Dervish now has a 25% chance to grant you a Rampage kill when it hits a unique enemy. The minion created by this unique can no longer cross unwalkable gaps. These changes affect all versions of the item.

PF is a choice about survability. It's a choice to make the best use of pots we have, I'm currently at more then 2k life per writhing jar use will all the others advantage. It's kind of similiar to wormsblaster build I guess, but with a lower recharge time, that's what make you survive anything but a really, really big hit.
Of course, it's also a solid way to keep rampage up anytime (you could reach a 1k rampage in your ho if you wanted to). It's a better way than necro to make all maps viables, at the cost of a small portion of your damages (which you really see only on boss, because map clearing is nearly as good as on a necro).

I have some free time this week, may be I will do 1 or 2 more video and update the guild to is current state, I hadn't the time to play those last weeks, that's why.
Last edited by Siphot on Apr 15, 2018, 6:13:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info