[3.5] Elder Bleed Gladiator ft. Blasphemer's Grasp

Any tips on finding an Elder Stygian Vise? LMAO
I was quite lucky in finding ilvl 79 Elder Stygian Vise with really bad rolls for 6ex at the end of Abyss League. I spent something like 200c to re-roll mine.

I imagine it will be crazy expensive in Beastiary League. There is currently one ilvl69 Elder Stygian Vise being sold for 10ex in Standard.

There are really nice regular elder belts with 80+ maximum life with good "% increased maximum Life" which are comparably quite cheap & are also a really good choice for this build

http://poe.trade/search/inagamanuruden
Last edited by NEPHAN on Mar 30, 2018, 7:33:23 AM

I am running this until I find an upgrade - freeze/burn immunity is quite nice

PS GGG please give us an Elder headhunter!
They had already done that :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8yAWGFMFUs
WOW!

So just chance elder leather belts in a Zana Nemesis Elder zone?
Yes seems to be. I gave it a try and got below

Making me wonder it possible to get an elder Rise of the Phoenix for some RF fun...
There may be a good chance to orb of chance to elder unique items. There are good unique items such as Belly of the Beast which is the only unique to be rolled by using certain body armour.

Edit: By the way, I crafted an Elder Belly of the Beast on 12 April

Belly after 2 divines

Last edited by NEPHAN on Apr 12, 2018, 9:22:05 AM
So, i am playing this build right now at hc bestiary. Stuff was on the more expensive side of things but i got about 3ex worth of gear dumped into the character to be operational at the level i want him to be. And I wish to share some of my experiences with this build so far.

Here is the gear I am using.
Spoiler

Leveling was really smooth when taking all the major bleeding stats and focusing from that point on only on getting hp. I took more hp notes at the marauder than he did putting me at a comfortable 5,5k hp. I skipped Mind over Matter entirely as it was very annoying to deal with in the early levels with limited amounts of mana. More of a endgame thing as I see it. In the end, even with a crappy shield, I could solo and face tank everything. It was very nice.

I see no need in getting Iron reflexes if you simply avoid getting evasion all together freeing up valuable skill points. Getting a good axe with bleeding on it is really tough as even the best axes with this trait hover at around 260dps on hc.

Now I am at the start of mapping and once I have Mind over Matter I can give out a bit more detailed mapping but so far, I am digging this build.
"
Squary wrote:
In the end, even with a crappy shield, I could solo and face tank everything. It was very nice.

It is good to hear that you liked the build

"
Squary wrote:
I see no need in getting Iron reflexes if you simply avoid getting evasion all together freeing up valuable skill points.

Fair point. I also amended the guide by putting this wording: ""Iron Reflexes" node is optional depending on your character's armour & evasion"

"
Squary wrote:
Getting a good axe with bleeding on it is really tough as even the best axes with this trait hover at around 260dps on hc.

"30% increased damage with bleeding" on your axe is quite nice

"
Squary wrote:
Now I am at the start of mapping and once I have Mind over Matter I can give out a bit more detailed mapping but so far, I am digging this build.

Please let me know how build works in HC after getting Mind Over Matter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info