[3.2] Old School Fire/Lightning Trapper revival

"
papajohn50 wrote:
I have what is probably a stupid question. I would think that going crit with the lightning traps you'd want to shock the enemies to get that juicy extra damage but with elemental focus as a support gem, you can't shock. Have you tried any other supports other than Elemental focus?

Thanks for the build guide. Great work. Have been trying something like this in the Bestiary Flashback league and really like where you took your build.

You can use added ligntning instead.
well sence they are not gonna keep beatiry maybe redo this with gear that will be available in HC and Standard?
"
Ghilliesniper wrote:
well sence they are not gonna keep beatiry maybe redo this with gear that will be available in HC and Standard?

I'll probably update this guide ones i have seen all changes and new item coming with 3.3.

"
Shareware wrote:
"
Ghilliesniper wrote:

I'll probably update this guide ones i have seen all changes and new item coming with 3.3.

Hey, I would love an update on the Fire Trap build before the league starts...Since Fire trap wont have cooldown anymore and Shadow skill tree starting area is reworked with trap damage..would be OP!

Thanks.
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Ghilliesniper wrote:

Hey, I would love an update on the Fire Trap build before the league starts...Since Fire trap wont have cooldown anymore and Shadow skill tree starting area is reworked with trap damage..would be OP!

Thanks.

PoB probably wont be updated before release, i'll see what i can do.
Last edited by Shareware on May 24, 2018, 8:57:41 AM
Hi, can u fix tree 3.3 patch for PathOfBuilding?
"
abuibrahim wrote:
Hi, can u fix tree 3.3 patch for PathOfBuilding?

Made and added a 3.3 tree, but as said in the section i cant test it pre 3.3 and since alot changed for traps an new ones were added there might be tweaks! It should work for most traps but can probably be optimized if you decide to build around specific traps / elements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info