[3.2] Old School Fire/Lightning Trapper revival

What Jewel's are you using=?
"
Rogde wrote:
What Jewel's are you using=?

I'll add them once i'm at my pc.

Edit: added my jewels to " Current Gear"

They aren't that great, just look for life, Mulit, Spell, Trap dmg.
Last edited by Shareware on Mar 31, 2018, 7:52:33 AM
hmm, looks fun.
Going to try this.

Thanks for the guide.
Could this be played without the beast league items? I play self found league
Last edited by Khoranth on Apr 27, 2018, 1:34:22 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:

Ye should work without those, that been said i found like 4-5 fenumus' by playing myself so it might be possible to get them at some point. Something im more worried about is the helmet since you need at least 2 usefull supports on a elder base. In the end it depends on your goals if you dont go for like guradians, shaper, red elder and such you should probably be fine.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Ye should work without those, that been said i found like 4-5 fenumus' by playing myself so it might be possible to get them at some point. Something im more worried about is the helmet since you need at least 2 usefull supports on a elder base. In the end it depends on your goals if you dont go for like guradians, shaper, red elder and such you should probably be fine.

Oh do the beast items drop outside of beast league now?
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Oh do the beast items drop outside of beast league now?

well no but there is also a SSF bestiary league, didnt know you are playing in SSF standart, thought you just said that you are playing SSF because you dont expect to get one.
Hello, first of all thanks for the guide, I'm playing it on HC, so far so smooth.

Also, i wanted to ask, why not Sunblast? Is it bad in some way for this build?

Thanks again, have a nice day
"
mazzopi wrote:
Hello, first of all thanks for the guide, I'm playing it on HC, so far so smooth.

Also, i wanted to ask, why not Sunblast? Is it bad in some way for this build?

Thanks again, have a nice day

Dont feel sunblast is doing much while having chain reaction.
With sunblast you cant prepare for fights like a vagan mission or atziri clones were you just place your traps bevor so they tripper as soon as the fight starts.
Sunblast is good for builds which dont have chain reaction.
Last edited by Shareware on May 4, 2018, 6:32:34 AM
I have what is probably a stupid question. I would think that going crit with the lightning traps you'd want to shock the enemies to get that juicy extra damage but with elemental focus as a support gem, you can't shock. Have you tried any other supports other than Elemental focus?

Thanks for the build guide. Great work. Have been trying something like this in the Bestiary Flashback league and really like where you took your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info