[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
maxasns wrote:
Hello, can I ask, how much viable is juggernaut for endgame content/delve instead chieftain with this build? I know chieftain is better, but I already have one chieftain and I would like play other ascendancy classes too :)

Hey, I haven't tried Juggernaut with this build so not really sure about it.

The best thing about Juggernaut is how easy he can generate endurance charges. Overall, it may end up having slightly better defences but the dps would be 60-70% of the Chieftain version.

Maybe consider also doing this as Berserker (more as), Slayer (leech and Onslaught) or Gladiator (block and spell block)?
Would Scion work with slayer + chief?
Last edited by TheBigNasty on Jan 13, 2019, 12:55:58 PM
"
TheBigNasty wrote:
Would Scion work with slayer + chief?

That could work (berserker + slayer looks good too). But honestly the best class for this build is Chieftain (and Juggernaut to a lesser extent)
You can't use two wildfire jewels anymore. Might wanna change that.
"
kompaniet wrote:

Thank you! I just haven't updated my character since Bestiary and forgot to update the gearing section, but all the PoB links are updated.
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Thank you! I just haven't updated my character since Bestiary and forgot to update the gearing section, but all the PoB links are updated.

Good. Thanks for a great guide. Doesn't warbanner or dreadbanner deserve a skill gem slot?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 14, 2019, 1:55:35 PM
Leveling links appear to be older as well.
Build worked well, did all content on a 'budget' (I had about 5ex invested when i took on UElder. Can easily be done with less, but i like being careless.) Sold all my stuff, but might rebuy so i got a character to have fun with while bossing. Cheers!
Hello everyone,

hope anyone can help me. Got some serius problems with surviving at t14/15+ when someone from the sydicate and big bosses are attacking me.
Easy oneshot.

Anyone an idea what I can change in my build?
Just find some little things, what would cost me 2-3 ex for 2% more damage or defense.

I use Devoto, because of the movespeed. Otherwise I´m slow as fuck :)

Is there also something to boost my damage?

I don´t ise Lightning trap very often, can i change this against something different?

Thanks a lot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/percX/characters/yggdrassiLL

Last edited by percX on Jan 19, 2019, 9:45:01 AM
"
percX wrote:
Hello everyone,

hope anyone can help me. Got some serius problems with surviving at t14/15+ when someone from the sydicate and big bosses are attacking me.
Easy oneshot.

Anyone an idea what I can change in my build?
Just find some little things, what would cost me 2-3 ex for 2% more damage or defense.

I use Devoto, because of the movespeed. Otherwise I´m slow as fuck :)

Is there also something to boost my damage?

I don´t ise Lightning trap very often, can i change this against something different?

Thanks a lot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/percX/characters/yggdrassiLL

Your jewels kinda stink. You also have a wasted armor point near combat stamina. You have 2 arctic armors and are missing herald of purity.
Last edited by TheBigNasty on Jan 19, 2019, 3:14:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info