[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

Do you guys think deidbellow + herald of purity would be better than abyssus +arctic armour?

I was lucky enough to get the enchant on deidbellow, and i am not sure if it was mistake.

IGN: LadyAlistra
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
Do you guys think deidbellow + herald of purity would be better than abyssus +arctic armour?

I was lucky enough to get the enchant on deidbellow, and i am not sure if it was mistake.

Deidbellow is a good helmet for this build
For auras you can use HoP, HoA, AA and War banner.
"
fjtheknight wrote:

You think it is better to go with AA+War banner instead of blasphemy/flammability?

I didnt understand the purpose of war banner.

"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
"
fjtheknight wrote:

You think it is better to go with AA+War banner instead of blasphemy/flammability?

I didnt understand the purpose of war banner.

HoP+WB

With the buff to ECoMS (4% dmg/EC) and the introduction of HoP, we are more flexible with auras/gems.

War banner gives a good buff to you and your allies (minions from HoP) and only reserves 10% of your mana (HoP+WB reserve the same amount of mana as Flammability+blasphemy = 35%)

It is not necessary but the speed buff it gives helps especially whit mapping (nebuloch is a slow weapon)

Deidbellow should also give a great buff to HoP minions
following the build atm, with the Nebuloch is it more important for a good dps roll or the extra fire roll ?
GL HF
"
frostbitess wrote:
following the build atm, with the Nebuloch is it more important for a good dps roll or the extra fire roll ?

Having a good dps roll is slightly better than the fire roll (that depends on flat phys you get from other items).

Aim for at least 240pdps (20% quality no %phys/as corruption) and >38% phys gained as fire
Last edited by fjtheknight on Dec 28, 2018, 6:09:12 PM
deleted
Last edited by K1ky0 on Dec 28, 2018, 10:12:45 PM
Other then kaom's roots with a endurance charge and corruption weapons is there anything I should be looking to upgrade first. Still have to quality gems but that will come with time.
GL HF
Pob shows melee physical damage gives more damage than elemental focus(because of the ignite dps). Why dont we use melee physical damage support?
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
Pob shows melee physical damage gives more damage than elemental focus(because of the ignite dps). Why dont we use melee physical damage support?

Because the molten strike gem has a different tag for the balls, called "projectile". This causes the melee physical damage support to be incapable of effecting the damage of the balls, even though the balls scale off of the original hits damage.

It's confusing and tbh doesn't make a ton of sense, but probably intentional by GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info