[3.8] A Shocking Elementalist, Lightning Tendrils CwC Arc - All Content - Budget version included

Any advice on how to deal with syndicate folk? They are the only content I am having trouble with atm. Intervention just insta-kills me.
Thanks man, I am totally going to give this build a try. Just wondering since I am a newb. Is their a newb build, or is the budget build going to be affordable for the new guy with no farming under his belt yet?

Thanks for the leveling break down to. Super helpful!
"
Autophagy wrote:
Thanks man, I am totally going to give this build a try. Just wondering since I am a newb. Is their a newb build, or is the budget build going to be affordable for the new guy with no farming under his belt yet?

Thanks for the leveling break down to. Super helpful!

As a new(played a tad back in the day but not much) player, I've had no problems so far!

The farming you're asking about I suppose is for the Inpulsa. Haven't gotten to that yet so I can't comment. But everything else you will have no trouble farming up just going through the story and trading. I very much recommend you learn how to use poe.trade website: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poe.trade_tutorial

Also for afk trading and whisper notifications: google PoEWhisper
Sorry for the lack of activity on this thread lately but I'm back for the new Spell and Hand-Casting League !

The guide is up to date for 3.6 League start, a lot of things are missing due to PoB not being updated fully yet but it's still enough to start the League safely.

For the build itself, it got buffed pretty massively. Direct damage buffs, mana costs lowered, more efficient nodes... it's going to be GREAT this League !

Check the update section for more info :D
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701

Edit: Your recommended skill tree is unavailable.
Last edited by BloodyCucumber on Mar 7, 2019, 5:54:04 AM
"
Ok, I may be wrong here but the Elemental Focus Support cancels the effect of Hypothermia, right?

It does prevent from chilling with the main 6L that's why you want to gem swap it in only when you are fighting high tier bosses, and rely on Orb or Storm for the Chilling and Shocking.

I'll fix the tree asap in a couple of hours.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.

Very descriptive and very helpful with choosing gear.

My only concern is that it's not really a build for the beginning of a league due to not having some of the leveling items provided in the guide. I will, however, be trying it for sure.

Thank you! :)
"

delete one "p" in the URL
Can you make a ES version of this build? I tried on PoB but im not great at making builds yet
The small typo in the tree's link is fixed.

"
RussMafia wrote:
Great Build!

Very descriptive and very helpful with choosing gear.

My only concern is that it's not really a build for the beginning of a league due to not having some of the leveling items provided in the guide. I will, however, be trying it for sure.

Thank you! :)

Thanks !
It can be a bit hard to get all the pieces early, especially Inpulsa and Choir of the Storm so not very league starter friendly if you are a complete novice.
But with all the buffs I expect this build to be stronger than ever and it will perform well in higher tier maps even without those two pieces.

"
chumperxNS wrote:
Can you make a ES version of this build? I tried on PoB but im not great at making builds yet

Yes I will definitely make a ES version because it became very strong this league, expect more survivability for a bit less damage
I will wait for PoB to update fully to 3.6 though with all the new gems before committing to theory crafting because I also want to improve the current version of the build.
Last edited by Swiks on Mar 7, 2019, 1:48:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info