Videos of the Combined Sin and Innocence Microtransactions

"
Enough with the loot boxes. They are a scourge on the gaming world at large. If your game can't be profitable without fucking the players over, you need a new business model.

How are they fucking players over? Their business model is fine, as is the idea of these loot boxes. They provide a chance at items months in advance and at a possible huge discount. I dislike getting repeat items numerous times, sure, but I still spend about a thousand points on each new loot box as long as the items look good. This loot box being practically the best so far in my opinion. They're not forcing you to purchase it in any way. Quit being such a whiny ass tool and complaining about their ways of going about funding the free game you're playing. I hear your mother calling you.
"
Enough with the loot boxes. They are a scourge on the gaming world at large. If your game can't be profitable without fucking the players over, you need a new business model.

Your signature is bullshit.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
May I know what soundtrack did u use in these video?
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
GGG Please use escalating odds in your loot boxes. I spend a similar amount on Dota items as I do POE yet here I feel like loot boxes are a scam.

at the very least please reduce the value associated to hideout decorations, they should not be on the same level as character mtx's. It has been a strong deterrent in past GGG boxes to see so many hideout decorations which are seemingly used as filler.
GGG I just want to thank you for creating sets with both feminine curves and chiselled abs. As a gal on the more muscular side, it means a lot to me (enough that I bought enough boxes to get the full combined armour set, which I've never done before).
Basically you have to dump $60 in boxes to get what you want - did that several times and ten $40 to get the last 2 rares I wanted. It seems like if you don't buy many boxes at once you are going to prob get a stiff shaft...I've done $20 here and there and get poo....but makes sense, spend more at once and you are prob likely to get what you are looking for. Spending less is too much of a gamble.
Also, don't get lazy - keep putting new mtx out stat
Yeah, some of those combinations are pretty nice, but you know what ? Priced at twice the usual for each piece when they hit the shop, keep 'em. Nothing's THAT nice.
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Kudos to the art team, this collection looks sick as. I'd probably keep buying for the wings alone, but the threat of useless doubles holds me back. I shall instead add another voice to the chorus of requests for a multiple MTX consolation system.

But then... GGG has proven to be a team dedicated to honest, game-play driven design that understands the loyalty and generosity that such a direction generates within their player base.

I would estimate that something is already in the works.
So then how do you fanbois and whiteknights explain the fact that thier microtransaction and supporter pack sales are well over 5x of what they were 3 years ago yet the game is more unstable then ever and steam charts numbers are lower then ever.

You scream that a game costs money to run, yes ofc it does but this is what happens when you stop caring about the game and only put resources into more microtransactions.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 13, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info