[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Clear speed videos added!

Uber Elder attempted and failed 3 times, every time both shaper and elder were down to around 20% health, it's a very difficult fight.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Hi, very fun build!
where can I found Merveil's Retainer for vulnerability ?
"
fomi4 wrote:
Hi, very fun build!
where can I found Merveil's Retainer for vulnerability ?

They appear to be a map only spawn but I could be wrong.

edit-Just had a Zana map full of sea witches and their spawn so managed to grab retainer as a spectre
Last edited by interox on Mar 30, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
Hi

Thanks for sharing this build its marvelous! i just got my first shaper kill since i play poe with one stupid death and got me a starforge ^^ damn.

First time i melt boss so fast and i like the fell of this build.

Great work and fly safe.
But why would you use the staff over a queen's escape?
I am currently thinking if i should go for a 6l queens or not.
"
exec85 wrote:

I prefer Femurs because of the +2 level and more damage, giving them some health can be pretty important in some bosses like shaper and rippy maps.

Their "line of sight" is pretty small so the movement speed isn't as useful as you'd think.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
My Skelly summoner is level 93, easy and fun build.

I'd suggest looking into using the Dancing Duo for clear speed, then swapping for bossing.

DD nullifies any clear speed issues with skeletons. Turns them into a 9/10 clearspeed with just one item.

Just have 2 writhing jars to fill in downtime/map bosses that phase and no other adjustments are needed.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Last edited by Semune on Mar 30, 2018, 12:30:17 PM
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
exec85 wrote:

I prefer Femurs because of the +2 level and more damage, giving them some health can be pretty important in some bosses like shaper and rippy maps.

Their "line of sight" is pretty small so the movement speed isn't as useful as you'd think.

Thanks! My buikld is different then yours but the staff makes a big difference indeed! With it i have ~248K shaper DPS per Skelly (in sum = 2.7Mio DPS) and with the queen it is only 2.4Mio DPS).

Thanks for the tip!
Hum when i see your numbers i got confused you all had like 160k to 240k dps per skely how do you achieve that?

I got 48.8k with i think ok gear, what did i do wrong?

My stuff:

Got 3 to dust jewel + one damage jewel.
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hum when i see your numbers i got confused you all had like 160k to 240k dps per skely how do you achieve that?

I got 48.8k with i think ok gear, what did i do wrong?

My stuff:

Got 3 to dust jewel + one damage jewel.

I'd dump 2 of those to dust jewels And get more Abyss jewels instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info