[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

I don't have kill Uber-Atziri yet but Red Elder was Uber-easy for me... Red elder just have the time to launch his big AoE attack and go to the second phase! XD

I have killed the Shaper with great ease (just one stupid death on 3rd phase).

I'm planning to do Uber-Atziri when my gems hits 20Q20 and when I reach the last jewel slot.

Thanks for this amazing and very straight forward build! I think I don't have kick Izaro's ass with another build at lvl 75! That truly enjoyable! ;)

Here my stuff :

Edit
-----
Just killed Uber-Atziri... Very smooth, no death and Acuity at the end! \o/

Thank you Catharsis!
Last edited by Les_Larmes_du_Styx on Mar 25, 2018, 12:37:42 PM
Loads of fun this build, tyvm. Just need that magic six link staff :)
Bro, start labing, Commandment of the Grave on Grip of the Council would be so good.
Glad people are enjoying the build.

For Uber Atziri, this is probably one of the easiest builds to farm her on deathless, the only downside is the trash takes a while to clear and trio can be a bit tricky and luck based, still easy enough.

For RElder, it's a very easy fight, just switch to flesh offering + melee splash for portal phase since nothing there should significantly damage you anyway, also remember to slot out guardian in last phase so he doesn't die.

As far as specters and zombies, I think they add a needless layer of complexity to a very simple build, and eat the limited gem slots without much benefit.
IGN: HarroHarbinger

Lvl 89.
I am playing this build with mind over matter and 5l clearing spectres. Skeletons have great single target but not the best clear speed. Spectres fix that weakness. Using frost sentinels at the moment. Been using solar guards too and flame sentinels.

Just switched to bones of ullr and a different belt for a third spectre to see if it was worth it.
-Lost some 200 life
-Lost 10% ms
+Got a third spectre

Used this up to lvl 89. Might go back to it. Depends if the third spectre is needed. It's only there for clear/aoe.

Not sure about summon phantasm. Been using it a lot but it's hard to see how much clear it actually adds. I can't see anything when the spectres are blasting everything at the same time.
I can only imagine it must be better having 10 of those up simultaneously over elemental focus support or something.
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 28, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

tyvm for build. just change some stuff and yesterday killed Uber Elder, but it's hard for necro without life leech :c
im new so maybe theres something im not doing right but when i have hatred,clarity and temporal chains on i dont have enough mana to summon my skeletons. Any help would be great thank you
"
im new so maybe theres something im not doing right but when i have hatred,clarity and temporal chains on i dont have enough mana to summon my skeletons. Any help would be great thank you

hatred and blasphemy temp chains reserve 85% so you either need to have a big mana pool or don't level clarity too much so you can use the remaining 1-15% to summon minions and cast spells.

There is a caluclator here https://poe.mikelat.com/
"

Clarity is level 1, it's only there to get the +20% all res bonus from necromancer
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Thx for build. But it is very unusual to play without move skill. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info