[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
cuREE wrote:
I also thought about Queens Escape and adding a movement spell to the setup (maybe in a belly)

Edit: and do you guys use vaal skeleton or normal ? With using vaal skeleton how do you get the charges to cast it..

In 3.3, Vaal gems give you the Vaal version as well as the normal version. So you use both.

And I've been using two 90% damage maces lately! It's hard to argue that much extra damage, and I have my skeletons on a 4 link +2 minions helmet. My animate guardian still never dies, so I don't seem to be missing the regen from Femurs too much. I'm wondering if that will change as I start to get into higher maps, but right now using two +minion damage maces and a 4L helmet works great, and is incredibly cheap as well.
Gear optimisation gets very tricky. Femurs is used as this build is labeled league starter. It's relatively easy to get. Once your starter part is over the build can branch off in many directions.

Some people opt for queen's decree for more speed.
Some get a stat-stick and use a shield for more defence.
Some go for a shield that can help with minions paired with necro ageis keystone
Some get two stat sticks
Etc etc

This is where PoB comes in. Import your character and see what you can optimise. For example my summoner is completely differently built, but the inspiration came from this build. Currently set up for speed farming t14+, trying to go for lvl 98.
Actually I'm pretty sure the author views Femurs as an end game item for this build. The "Good League Starter" thing is new in the title for 3.3 -- the original 3.2 guide didn't use that verbiage, and if you scroll through the posts you'll see a lot of his rationale for using it.

With +90% minion damage 1 handers being everywhere in 3.3, it seems a bit trickier. Two +90% minion damage wands/maces are actually much cheaper than a 5L or 6L Femurs, and a 4L +2 minions helm is about 1c.
Last edited by Fiatil on Jun 6, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
Decided to go with this build as a league starter, and so far it has been really good. It started out very strong when I got the femurs and the cruel ascendancy, and from there it just improved. At this point I am level 90 with this gear:

My next goal gearwise is to get 20% quality on the relevant gems and 6-linking the staff. Also leveling up 6 20% skeleton gems to attempt to get 21/20 vaal skeletons from the gem corruption altar. Im not 100% sold on the current links for skeletons as multistrike doesn't work with vaal skeletons but melee phys might feel a bit worse. Gonna experiment with links once I get the 6-link.

As some other pointed out, popping vaal skeletons results in a huge lag spike, my sollution for that was to change from lockstep to predictive mode. That solved the issue for me but milage may vary.
If you have any questions or suggestions, hit me up on Hairy_BonerYard in ISC.
"
Fiatil wrote:
Actually I'm pretty sure the author views Femurs as an end game item for this build. The "Good League Starter" thing is new in the title for 3.3 -- the original 3.2 guide didn't use that verbiage, and if you scroll through the posts you'll see a lot of his rationale for using it.

With +90% minion damage 1 handers being everywhere in 3.3, it seems a bit trickier. Two +90% minion damage wands/maces are actually much cheaper than a 5L or 6L Femurs, and a 4L +2 minions helm is about 1c.

Wow the 1 handers looks like something to look into. What kind of set up are we looking at here? I could add a movement skill too?
"
Dkm23 wrote:
"
Fiatil wrote:

Wow the 1 handers looks like something to look into. What kind of set up are we looking at here? I could add a movement skill too?

I would go for a 90%+ one hand and then either go for a attack speed shield with a lot of life/resistance or maybe victarios to buff clearspeed. Seems a lot better than femurs and queens escape, only problem might be that you might need minion movementspeed jewels to compensate.
What minor and major pantheon choices?
what u think of hypothermia instead of maim?
Where would u guys place the skelli gems? 6L chest?
"
Dkm23 wrote:
"
Fiatil wrote:

Nothing too fancy on my end -- just dual wielding two 90% minion damage maces, which yeah lets you toss in a movement skill as well. I'm rolling with leap slam because hey why not? For my minions I use a 4L +2 minions helm (they're pretty damn cheap on poe trade) -- the helm and maces together run about 3c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info