EV/Dodge characters - how to cheat death?

I personaly use 70K+ evasion char with 25% more evade chance from raider, paired with acro + hinekora amulet + quartz flask, even using vaal grace vs bosses to have 95% evade a 75% dodge chance + arctic armour + fortify.... (+ phase acro, hinkora, atziri boots, quartz for spell dodge... because without spelldoge, phys dmg spells are your worst enemy) + temporal chains or enfeeble on cwdt

edit: + some block ofc..
Last edited by Nathaniell123 on Mar 13, 2018, 8:54:24 PM
So I got myself the Coil, raised HP up to 4.6k and from white T3 I proceeded to rare T5/6 with no problems so far. Dropped dodge node and kind of wondering about taking IR, would love to hear your opinions. Changed skill from reave to Dual Strike which made my life leech a lot more effective. I would also love to get some ideas for curse on hit linked with herald of ice, any nice recommendations? I'm using warlords mark with it now. Also thinking about making my Ancestral Protector a 'Curse herald' for boss fights, so basically put curse on hit and a suggested curse instead of damage.
You don't need 7K life and all forms of defenses to do yellow maps. Just stack EVA/Dodge and pair it with big DPS. Eva/Dodge will fail if you get hit long enough, but in a short DPS burst period it's great. No better defense than just blowing everything up, which is fairly cheap to do in yellow maps, and basically 1-5c and a good build for white. For soft-core only of course.
You only take IR if:

1. There're other layers of damage mitigation/avoidance - MoM, block.

2. You intend to amass armor to extremes.

According to curses - IMO if it's strictly about bosses, curse manually. When curse ends, just re-apply.
This way you won't gimp your AW damage, and won't shrink your mana pool by using blasphemy.
If you rely on curses in general, blasphemy is most convenient.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info