Considering rerolling

"
Ikariusrb wrote:
I think he's saying that he played some Lifting builds where he ended up concluding he wasn't "OK" with the negatives, even if they were disclosed to begin with. Sometimes it's hard to judge how big a QOL impact a negative really is until you play it.

I understand this, my point is telling someone they would avoid a guys builds simply because you don't like that it has negatives (which all min/max build makers include) seems very short sighted. I don't like that a Ferrari gets 1mpg gas mileage but that negative doesn't make it a bad car maker, it means to go that fast it takes that much gas. I only tell people to avoid build makers if the build simply doesn't work (they tell you to use X weapon and it increases the skills when it actually doesn't kind of stuff).

To each their own, but I think Lifting has quality build videos and know's what he's doing he just plays on the edge at times and if you can't or don't like to play like that I get it but it doesn't make the video's or builds not worth looking at or trying IMO.

For the record I am not affiliated with LN in any way, this is not a paid testimonial and is simply my opinion and could be used for any build maker just happens to be him that was pointed out. I personally watch a TON of different YouTubers for ideas on builds he just happens to be one.
Fair enough. Out of curiosity, what's your take on the HOWA totem build I'm planning to roll?
"
Ikariusrb wrote:
Fair enough. Out of curiosity, what's your take on the HOWA totem build I'm planning to roll?

As I said I am horrible in making builds, I see something and if I like how it plays and can afford it I'll try it. I am currently trying the Glacial Cascade Totem build and I tend to like totem builds because they are pretty forgiving but without really getting into and watching game play off the HOWA build I wouldn't want to say if I'd like it or not. One thing I know about this game is after five years of playing I still don't know enough because it's constantly changing. My question is do you think you would have fun playing it? If you say yes then go for it, that said you are "re rolling" and I suspect you mean you are using a current build and modifying it for this? I am a type that would just make a new character and try it, but I like going through the acts more then maps so..
Well, looking at the HOWA totem build, it looks like it has everything I want- totems, access to good movement, and the added fun of scaling both offense and defense from int. I think the only question is how effective it's AoE is, we'll see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info