[3.2] Righteous Fire + Discharge

What do you think about using a Voll's Devotion instead of a rare agate amulet? Not enough stats?
"
Cryogeni wrote:
What do you think about using a Voll's Devotion instead of a rare agate amulet? Not enough stats?

Voll's is simply not useful enough:
We have normally no problems reaching the Res cap (including the + for ele weakness).
The total + Life is to low compared to everything else.
And most important, the gain of Endurance charges for Power Charges has almost no value due the Red Dream Jewel providing a 40%+ Chance of getting those and for that we even lose Charge Duration what we mght need on the way to the next target.
Lonewolf
Hey great build loving it so far:)

Regarding the helmet enchants however I wonder how +30% flammability effect is better than +40% RF damage ?

But to be honest I dont realize very well what +30% flammability effect do. Just 30% of the -44% fire res debuf ? Is the 13% additional debuf better than 40% Rf damage ?

"
TardDuck wrote:
Hey great build loving it so far:)

Regarding the helmet enchants however I wonder how +30% flammability effect is better than +40% RF damage ?

But to be honest I dont realize very well what +30% flammability effect do. Just 30% of the -44% fire res debuf ? Is the 13% additional debuf better than 40% Rf damage ?

That´s a bit tricky here.

1st Yes your math and understanding is right there.
2nd flammabiliy is multiplicative and RF damage is additive.
3rd In most cases a small multiplicative increase is way more worth than a high additive one.
4th With Curses there is just one little problem, their effectivness against normal bosses is at 40% and against endgame content (Shaper, Elder, even guardians) only at 20%. So the increase would be then at 26 instead of 20 and 52 instead of 40.
5th That being said, the build was mainly made to quickly farm/clear maps and for that flammability effectivness will be always far more superior due its impact against trash, magic and rare monsters.
Lonewolf
OK i see thanks.

So if I understand this right +30% curse effect is better to farm the maps but +40% RF damage would be better vs boss and endgame content?
Or is curse effect always the better option ?
"
TardDuck wrote:
OK i see thanks.

So if I understand this right +30% curse effect is better to farm the maps but +40% RF damage would be better vs boss and endgame content?
Or is curse effect always the better option ?

Yes that is right, although at Bosses it also can be kinda close damage wise, so normally you just wanna have the flammability/more. You can use Path of building and look it up for yourself. Don´t try to adapt the build into sigle target damage, it would require to much changes and is simply not worth it. There are better options out there.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Apr 2, 2018, 1:15:09 AM
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on May 16, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on May 16, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on May 16, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
Currently live with it at SSF Flashback Lev 95, adapted version due SSF :)
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info