[3.2] Righteous Fire + Discharge
Righteous Fire with Cast on Hit Discharge
I am playing RF since it has been introduced to the game (2013) and I have played almost every meaningful version of it. I do like the skill that much, because it does offer one of the most relaxing playstyles and can still be played really efficient.
With the 3.2. changes it was clear that Pure RF Scion is compared with other classes not that effective anymore. But it also opened new opportunities and one came right into my mind.
This Build was made with the intention of farming and clearing maps really quick without having to use an agility skill 24/7, so it is a way more relaxing playstyle.
The clear speed is due the combination of two AoE skills with Righteous Fire & Discharge amazing and two Rotgut Flasks do provide the needed Movementspeed.
And now let´s start with the Guide :-)
1. Currently used Gear:
Please be aware that this is my currently used gear. The build is not done and everything is work in progress. Best in Slot/Alternative Gear/Recommended Gear sorted by 3.2 value can be found at section 10.
2. Gem Setup
1. Righteous Fire - Increased Area of Effect - Elemental Focus - Increased Burning Damage - Item Rarity - Efficacy or Empower 4 (only useful with RF Lev 21)
2. Discharge - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus Use it with Mjölner!
3. CWDT 14 - Immortal Call 16 - Molten Shell 18 - Summon Stone Golem 16
4. Blasphemy - Flammability - Elemental Weakness - Enlighten 4
5. Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Increased Critical Strikes
6. CWDT 1 - Tempest Shield 7 - Lightning Warp
7. Purity of Fire in a Unset Ring PoF Lev 20 = Unset Ring +3 Level PoF Lev 21 = Unset RTing +2 Level needed
Portal <-- if you really need it you will find a way ;)
This is the Endgame setup, for cheaper early game alternatives look at the Tipps section.
The Numbers behind the Skills is the Level you should lock them.
No number does mean Level 20 or 21 if meaningful.
Recommended Flasks are:
1. xxx Flask of Dousing (to stop RF)
2. xxx Flask of Staunching (to stop bleeding)
3. Granite Flask / Rumi's Concoction
5. What you want
Get Jewels with following stats (order is value):
1. Increased maximum Life! (always look to get 7%)
2. Increased Burning Damage (max 20%)
3. Increased Fire Damage (max 16%)
4. Increased Damage over Time (max 12%)
4. Increased Area Damage (max 12 %)
6. Increased Damage (max 10%)
If you can afford it, get "The Red Dream / The Red Nightmare" Jewel and place it here: >Picture<you can have a up to 41% chance to get a Endurance charge and up to +13% increased Block Chance by allocating Fire and All Elemental Resistances in its Radius
RF with Level 24:Klick
RF with Level 40:Klick
RF with Level 60:Klick
RF with Level 80:Klick
RF with Level 90:Klick
Full Final Tree Dual Curse with Enlighten 4:Klick
This is only a way how to get there, if you have for instance the Red Dream Jewel already earlier you obviously wanna enable it
I know there are different options to take at the Passivtree and especially since PoB some People do get the feeling they became omniscient over Night.
Please be aware that noone does hinder you to run your own/changed Version!
Some People might allocate Sovereignty, others might go over to the Shadow section.
Do what you want and like, but please do not post every little possible change at the Passivtree in here just because you found a different way with the same result, thank you.
Switching to RF with Level 24:
The Video does provide the basic stuff you need to know to get it going.
I forgot to add the Elemental Focus Gem at the Video. It is further down though at the Gem part.
Here you will find a few more details, some additional stuff and the further steps till 65.
We do not use Discharge during the leveling process, RF is by far enough, just put the Discharge combination at weapon slot 2 to passiv level them.
In that state with 75% max Fire Resistance we have to regenerate 25x0,9=22,5% Life.
It is easier to sustain RF at the beginning with Flasks if you do not have a high Life Pool.
That´s why the Passivtree is now changed at the beginning, please use the one from the Passivtree section not from the video.
That said, look that you always get/use new/better Life Flask right when they are available.
With the Level 40 Passivtree we already do activate Elemental Equilibrium, it is just a to big damage increase to ignore it.
In order to use it correctly you need to have added x to x lightning or cold damage either on your gloves, ring or amu. Shield Charge will now apply the cold or lightning as damage source and EE will be triggered. (When you are using Mjölner plus discharge you need to have added cold damage, no more lightning allowed)
At Level 24 you wanna use Righteous Fire + Elemental Focus + Concentrated Effect.
At Level 31 you can add Burning damage to it.
At Level 38 you get Increased Area of Effect (Trash clear) which you can swap with Concentrated Effect (single Target/Bosses)
Meat Shield 1
Raise Zombie(1) + Minion Life(18) + Minion and Totem Elemental resistance(31) + Minion Speed(18) or Minion Damage(8)
At level 34 replace Minion Damage/Speed with Stone Golem
Meat Shield 2
Vaal Summon Skeletons(10) + Minion Life(18) +
Minion and Totem Elemental resistance(31) + Minion Speed(18) or Minion Damage(8)
Spirit Offering(12) + Faster Casting(18) + Increased Duration(31)
Shield Charge(10) + Faster Attacks(18) + Fortify(31)
Purity of Elements(24) + Purity of Fire(24) + Flammability(24)
I would recommend to change the setup towards Dual Curse when you start playing T8-15 maps, earlier it is not really needed because everything is dying fast enough anyways.
Useful Uniques for leveling:
Lifesprig (Level 1 Weapon)
Aurumvorax (Level 17 Weapon)
Cloak of Flame (Level 18 Chest)
Kikazaru2x (Level 20 Ring)
Skullhead (Level 36 Helmet)
Ngamahu Tiki (Level 36 Amulet)
The Oak (Level 40 Shield)
Immortal Flesh (Level 50 Belt)
Don´t forget the most important thing is still to have fun and enjoying yourself. Don´t feel the need of rushing something, the game is intentionally slow at the beginning in order to give people the opportunity to learn and understand different bosses and game mechanics.
The pace will pick up really quickly around level 65-70 when you have more points allocated at the passivtree, when your gems have a higher level and are placed in a 4-6 link setup and so on.
7. Bandits & Pantheon(Gods):
Bandits: Kill all for the extra 2 Passiv Skillpoints.
Major God: Arakaali
Minor God: Abberath
Shock and Horror = Torture Chamber Map + Divine Vessel
Arachnoxia = Toxic Sewer Map + Divine Vessel
Armala the Widow = Sunken City Map + Divine Vessel
Mephod the Earth Scorcher = Summit Map + Divine Vessel
3rd enable Path of the Marauder
1. Flammability 20/30% (only if used with Blasphemy)
2. Righteous Fire Damage 25/40%
3. Discharge Damage 25/40%
4. Righteous Fire Radius 8/12%
1.Decree of Light or Commandment of Light
1. Regenerate 1.5 or 2% of Life and Mana when hit recently.
2. 8-10% increased movementspedd if not been hit recently.
10. Gear Tierlist for all slots - linked to PoE Trade:
Alternative Items are one of the most asked questions, I did list here all meaningful Uniques + stat Values and if viable also Rare Items.
All Items are clickable and will link towards PoE Trade (Bestiary League), at some I made some preset values at the search form, check and adjust them for possible cheaper items!.
I thought that would be more useful instead of the item wiki side.
1. Mjölner - Build enabling = must have ((80-120)% increased Physical Damage, (30-40)% increased Lightning Damage)
1. Atziri's Splendour (Armour 1500+, the 1k Armour 1k Evasion version is fine too if you can´t afford the Armour one. Be aware that there are versions without Life roll, you need one with Life!)
2. Belly of the Beast (max 40% increased Life, that does increase our total Life with endgame gear by ~ 5.5% and that is to less to be Nr 1)
3. Kaom's Heart (I would personally never give up my 6 link, otherwise can be also seen as Nr. 2 in combination with Essence crafted Helmet or Gloves. The Life increase is around 1.2-1.4k)
4. Carcass Jack (buffed from 12 to 40-50% increased Area Damage - No Armour though thats why just 4.)
5. Rare Chest (100+ Life, 1200+ Armour, Resistances)
1. Inya's Epiphany (Life Roll, Damage Boost and quicker Powercharge Generation)
2. Death's Door (For the 100% secure brain afk farming, no more bleeding! +1 Endurance Charge (No Life))
3. Rare Boots (Life 90+, Armour 300+, Movementspeed 20+, Resistances, Strength(Life), Item Rarity)
4. Kaom's Roots (High Life, Nothing can influence your Movement Speed, No Sockets)
5. Windshriek (For Tripplecourse Setup if wanted)
6. The Blood Dance (Since we do get Frenzy charges with the Trickster Ascendant and we do not need extra Life Regeneration, the Item has lost much value especially since it also has no Life roll)
1. Rare Leather Belt (Life 120+, Armour 250+, Resistances, Craft Movementspeed, Strength(Life), Increased Flask effect duration / charges gained)
2. The Retch (Could not try it so far, does look promising)
3. Immortal Flesh (Is actually an alternative if you can handle the - Resistances)
4. Belt of the Deceiver (If you think it is good then use it)
1. Astramentis (Will be most likely needed to reach the 412 Str and 300 Int to use the Mjölner, if you don´t need it look for alternatives below.)
2. Marble Amulet (80+ Life, Resistances, 20%+ increased Fire Damage, 15%+ increased Armour, Strength(Life), Item Rarity)
3. Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet (up to 50 Life up to 70% Fire Damage, cheap solution till you get a decent Marble Amulet)
5. Bloodgrip Marble Amulet (Cheap Unique for the beginning (Lev 74 needed))
1. Coral Ring (100+ Life, Resistances, 20%+ increased Fire Damage, Strength(Life), Item Rarity)
2. Unset Ring (+2(3) to socketed Gems, 70+ Life, Resistances, 20%+ increased Fire Damage, Strength(Life), Item Rarity)
3. Opal Ring (70+ Life, Resistances, 20%+ increased Fire Damage, Strength(Life), Item Rarity)
There are obviously plenty of other Items around, but they do have either synergy which is no synergy (example Doryani's Belt) or simply do miss too much other important stuff to be viable (example Pyre Ring)
12. Mechanics & Keynodes:
1. RF itself is a Degeneration Skill, it does not hit.
That is the Reason for:
a) it NOT being affected by increased Spell Damage.
b) no possibility for any kind of Life leech for it.
c) only a handful of Support Gems working with it.
2. Currently working Support Gems are: Increased Area of Effect, Elemental Focus, Increased Burning Damage, Concentrated Effect, Efficacy, Item Rarity, Item Quantity, Empower and the combination Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction.
Frenzy and Power Chrages are generated with the Trickster Ascendant (15% Chance on kill)
The Endurance Charge generator is the red Dream / Nightmare Jewel xx% chance on kill (depending on what you have enabled in its area)
4. You wanna stop investing into Life Regeneration as soon as you stop regenerating +-0 is the goal and the other points should be used for damage.
5. We have 2 Keynodes at the Passivtree 1. Elemental Equilibrium(EE) 2. Elemental Overload(EO).
We learned that Righteous Fire does not hit due it is a Degeneration Skill, that is the Reason why we use EE. To make EE work, we have to have somewhere (Ring/Amu/Gloves) adds x to x Cold or Lightning Damage to attacks. That way we will activate EE with Cyclone and they will lose 50% fire Resistance.
IMPORTANT: do not use Items with x to x Fire Damage!
% increased Fire Damage is absolutely fine though.
When you are start using Discharge with Mjölner only added cold damage is allowed, added lightning is working against discharge and added fire is working against RF!)
Cyclone in combinaton with increased critical strike chance + the power charges is enough to proc EO frequently.
6. Immortal Call, Molten Shell and Fortify are the defensiv Setups. First 2 do get triggered with a CWDT setup, Fortify you have to apply yourself with Cyclone.
7. The Golem is connected with the CWDT Gem so we don´t have to summon him manually.
9. The main Reason for Cyclone is to give us Fortify and proc Elemental Overload, but you can use it also to slow yourself down so magic packs / rares are longer effected by RF, you can avoid backtracking by doing that and play more efficient. Obviously you can also exchange it with Shield Charge if that playstyle does suit you better.
BTW: If you got confty with Cyclone you can almost auto dodge every single target melee attack of bosses just by using it.
10. Do not just stand still at Bosses and wait.
Molten Shell is able to trigger Elemental Equilibrium, so if you receive enough Damage and Molten Shell does get activated, the Boss/Monster will receive +25% instead of -50% Fire Resistances.
You have to hit him/it again with Cyclone to apply your Damage Source (add x to x Cold damage) to get the -50% Fire Resistances back.
The Build is really easy to play and there are just a few things to watch out for:
1. Righteous Fire is permanently active, we deactivate it only at critical situations to have a faster Life Regeneration.
2. Discharge is only active if we hit something with Cyclone, that said you want to kill trashmobs simply only with RF to get all your charges up (Just run through them with RF, don´t use Cyclone) and then Cyclone into everything that has more HP and would take a bit with RF -> Bosses, Rares, some Magic Packs and so on, you will get quickly a feeling for it.
3. Your Frenzy Charges will be also used by the Rotgut Flask, as more you have as longer the Flask effect does last. The most efficient way to use that Flask is by killing 1 Pack and righr after that pack is finished you activate the Flask to run to the next one.
So you will almost permanently have the Falsk up and still have Frenzy charges also for Discharge.
4. Your Endurance Charges will also be used by Immortal Call, the Endurance charge generation is with ~ 40% on kill by far the best, but you still might look that you discharge before you get hit the first time.
5. You can use the weird animation / running path of Cyclone to "auto" dodge almost every single Melee Boss. It might take you a while to learn it, but if you Cyclone around his center non AoE hits of him will always miss if you have mastered it ;-)
6.For better Single Target Damage you can Swap Item Rarity with Concentrated Effect if needed (Bosses, Rare Beasts aso.)
More might follow
1. Stat priorities:
2. cap your Resistances (129% Fire 109% Cold/Lightning against Ele Weakness)
4. Strength for extra Life
5. % Increased Burning Damage
6. % Increased Fire Damage
7. Item Rarity / Quantity
8. Life reg/sec
1 2 and 3 are the must have Stats, rest are fillers.
2. Try to avoid Items with Energy Shield on it, ES does nothing except hurting yourself.
3. At Standard League there are several Legacy Items available with better stats. For instance "Rise of the Phoenix Mosaic Kite Shield", "Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask", "The Blood Dance Sharkskin Boots"
Be aware that you should not use a Divine Orb on them, because you can only roll new stats!
4.Watch out for maps with elemental reflect mod, if you discharge into bigger packs you might kill yourself.
5.You can use Efficacy till you get a Empower Level 4 to increase the base RF Radius (RF has to be 21 for it to work)
6. If you need more Resistances, you can use the "Diamond Skin" passiv node >Picture< left of the Marauder Startpoint. It will give +15 to all Elemental Resistances and will also increase the chance to get a Endurance charge from 14 to 29% if you have the Red Dream Jewel and placed it down there (from +4% to 9% Blockchance for The Red Nightmare).
7. Area of Effect calculations have been changed "recently"
>klick me< since then it is way easier to reach quickly a big Area, but after some point, stacking area nodes will only provide a marginal increase, do not listen to people telling you that you should use more Area nodes.
8. Atziri's Splendour has besides its really nice value for us another good side effect. Due it being Dex, Str, Int based all sockets have an equal chance for each color to roll.
Normally it is painful and really expensive to get 4-6 off colors (blue at armour/str item)
9. If you still have to craft 3-4 off colors at an item you can use a little trick with Vorici's Workbench (obviously you can just simply pay also 125 chroms for 3 fixed colors.) Lets say you have a armour/str based helmet but you need 3-4 blue sockets. You craft 2 Sockets, then you craft "at least 2 blue sockets". Those 2 blue sockets will always count as socket 1 an 2. Now you craft 3 sockets if the 3rd is not blue you craft again 2 sockets, it will remove the wrong one but does keep the 2 blue ones. You repeat that till you get the 3rd as blue and you can do the same with 4 sockets. If you are not totally unlucky that version is the cheapest way to craft off colors.
10.If you are manipulating the atlas and want to do T13-16 really early with budget gear use 3-4 Life Flask + Ruby and if phys damage boss + Granite/Rumi's.
11.If you can´t affort a Level 4 Enlighten, you can enable Sovereignty at the NW side of the Passivtree to use Dual Cursing with Blasphemy + Purity of Fire.
More will follow over time
15. Why Scion? Difference to other Classes?
Scion was since her release and till now always a class which could do nothing better than the main classes. Ascendant was/is always a nerfed version and there where never 2 of them from different classes to make up for it. But with Righteous Fire builds She can be at the same level like other classes, with a few advantages and also disadvantages.
Difference to other clases = The start position at the passivtree and the Ascendancies...
16. How much Life Regeneration do I need to sustain RF?
Many People always wanna know how much Life Regeneration they need to sustain RF.
The Math is quiet simple, you need your missing max Fire Resistance x 0.9 of your Life and your missing max Fire Resistance x 0.7 of your Energy Shield. (You burn for 90% of your max Life and 70% of your max ES)
Let´s say we have 89% max Fire Resistance, 8.400 Life and 350 Energy Shield.
Example Life: You are at 89% Max Fire Resistance, you are missing 11% to the max of 100. Those 11 you have to multiplicate by 0.9 = 9.9
So you need to regenerate 9.9% of your total health pool to sustain it.
9.9% of 8.400 = ~ 849
Example ES: We are again at 89% Max Fire Resistance, missing 11% towards 100. So it would be 11 x 0.7 = 7.7
We have to regenerate 7.7% of our max Energy Shield.
7.7% of 350 = ~ 27
Altogether we need in that case 876 Life Regeneration per Second to sustain it.
17. Can you run/do "xyz"?
Generally there is to say that Righteous Fire and also Discharge are no single Target damage skills.
This build was made with the intention of quickly leveling and farming maps.
Also we do not have x thousand of Life Regeneration, that does mean we are vulnerable to heavy damage abilities, because we will stay for a longer Time at non maximum HP, and endgame content does exactly that.
You can run everything, but you should watch out for:
1. Elemental Reflect: If you have it at a map do not use Discharge, you migh oneshot yourself, just clear everything with RF alone. Or play them with the Sextant mod "Players can´t take reflect damage".
2. No Life Regeneration: You can do it with Cyclone and Discharge alone, and/or use RF only partially with using several anti burning Flasks to quickly deactivate it again.
3. Negative Life Regeneration mods like Vulnerability, - max Resistance or xx % less Life Regeneration: you can easily run and outsustain them due the Splendour chest. Also a combination of those mods is doable, just needs a bit of practice :-)
Map Bosses are all doable, for some you might use a different Flask setup.
Example: Lair map Boss Lycius -> in his wolf form he is applying bleeding damage and due that most RF people try to outrun him (bleeding does hurt as decently), but you should just change to 2-3 anti bleeding flasks and facetank him and gg.
As stated above already several times, we do not have much single target DPS, it will be long Fights and the result does heavily depend at your game knowledge.
U-Lab: Is quite easy doable due life regen and run speed, Izaro is fine to do.
U-Atziri: Know the mechanics/abilities of the Fight and everything is absolutely fine.
Guardians: Long fights due them being tanky, you also have to know their mechanics/abilities.
Elder: Should be doable, have no experience with it due not having Time to play last season. (Will be updated)
Shaper: Due the lack of single target damage it might be almost impossible to do it without dying.
U-Elder: Not possible.
18. Low Budget Version:
Delayed till enough Time.
19. Magic Find Setup:
Will be made at the same time as the budget version (if viable)
20. How to equip your char at 65 / Updates afterwards
There are several things which are important in both cases:
1. Use PoE Trade properly:
For instance at the mod search category "to maximum Life" is available as total and explicit.
If you choose the total version everything (Implicit, Explicit, Strength) will be counted together.
If you choose the explicit version, it does only search for a normal Life roll amount.
That does matter if you search for instance a Leather Belt, you can have up to 40 Life as implicit up to 99 Life as normal roll and up to 50 strength (25 life), so you could search with the total mod for 150+ Life.
Also you can search for most special mods, often only a few keywords are enough.
Blood Dance do have a 20-30% chance to get a frenzy charge on kill.
Now just search for "frenzy charge on" and you will find the correct one (Explicit) and with that you can sort them at 28-30 for instance.
2. Do not simply buy Items blind slot by slot and look afterwards:
It is important to get an overview first, what items do I need? How are my Resistances looking?
Is there a certain Item I want/need which is more expensive? Any key items? What is the price range?
Compare also with items from players who are offline to get a better overview.
Also try to buy your setup at peaq times when many people are online 6pm till 2am CEST is a good time frame considered other timezones.
Equip the Char at 65 with low Budget (~20 Chaos):
If you are new or it is a new league make sure to use the Chaos Vendor Recipe Klick.
The first goal is to have as much Life as possible at all items.
The second goal is to cap our Resistances.
The 3rd goal is doing so with Strength/Armour based Items.
And how do we start?
We start with Amulet and Rings, because those 3 are always the most expensive ones if you wanna have something acceptable (Coral Ring 90 Life + one kind of resistance 30+, Amu 70 Life + 1 Resistance 30+ is the searching base, most of the time you will find dual ress with those values for ~5 chaos each) Do take your time when comparing them and if you have similar ones devalue Fire Res here, go for Cold and Lightning).
After you have bought 2 rings + Amu, you should have already a bit of resistances including passivtree + Shield + PoF. Now the goal is to cap our resistances and doing that with armour based items, the most important now is to get fire at 129, Cold and lightning can stay at 75+ but might go for 109 to work against elemental weakness.
The next slot should be gloves, here we choose first 200 min armour. then 75+ life + two resistances with 30+, also don´t forget that you must have added x to x cold damage to attacks somewhere at your gear.
The Helmet and Belt are always by far the cheapest and easiest items to fill up your Resistances with.
Make sure that they have again a decent chunk of armour and if you are already in a good state with your res you can even look for additional chaos resistance on them. Chaos Res is fine around +-0.
For the Jewels just search for 6%+ Life and damage over time, you can get them for ~2 Chaos each, if not available use the auto search at PoE, it will not take much time.
Searching for Updates:
After having build that first working version it is just a step by step progress.
The good thing is that our Build does work really nice with budget gear and has a steady curve with damage increase (except of enabling, Elemental Equilibrium and Dual Curse), so we can simply go piece by piece.
Persoanlly I would go first for the Splendour chest (at least 1k armour and make sure it is with Life roll(prefered 1600+ Armour!)), you will feel the difference if you had problems before.
Then the Astramentis Amulet to enable Mjölner/Discharge.
Do not make the mistake what many people are doing and look for increased damage right away, neither at gear noa at the passivtree. The first goal and step is increasing Life and Survivability.
So your updates should go towards that, increasing Life and increasing Armour.
If you have reached a decent stage you can go for the damage part, updating Jewels, taking burning and fire nodes at the passivtree, going for dual cursing and so on.
You have to remind yourself that RF is no single target skill, bosses might take a bit at the beginning and also at the endgame, that is normal and does not mean that your damage is bad...
Farming does work from Lev 65 with budget gear already up to T11 maps with barely any problems and decent speed. You only have to watch out for a Hand full of Bosses.
I personally always use Devourers as damage indicator, if they do spawn behind you and die automatically during you are running, your damage is good enough for that area.
Work in progress
21. Path of Building
https://pastebin.com/7A4EvpC4 <- pastebin of my char at Level 94 at non optimized condition (gear, gems, jewels)
22. Question & Answer
Q: Why Stone Golem?
A: Because of the Life Regeneration
Q: What do you think about Mind over Matter (MoM
A: It might be in some situational cases useful in Hardcore, but all in all it is not viable in combination with RF (did the Math)
Q: What do you think about Pyre Ring?
A: One is viable during the leveling process, although Kikazaru and his Life generation is way more important than damage output. Later on Pyre can not make up for the missing Life / Regeneration, he is not viable in endgame (did here also the Math - if you exceed 6k Life Pyre has not enough value and 6k Life is nothing for a RF build.)
Q: Why do you hate Kaom's Chest and Roots?
A: I do not hate them, but there are many people who do always come up with those two items, you can explain it as good as it can be and still they don´t get it. Those people are just asking because it is recommended in most of RF builds and they wanna shine with that knowledge and something like that is boring and annoying.
Q: Can I exchange Item xx with Item xx?
A: Of course you can! Do whatever you want to do, try around and see if there is something what you like, that is also a fun part of the game. Noone is forcing you into something, guides are also kinda only recomendations or idea provider.
Q: Are there any Maps you can´t run?
A: The only one which is not smoothly doable is no life regeneration.
Everything else does work without any problems, even -xx max resistances / -40/60% Life Regeneration and Vulnerability combined is thanks to the chest doable, although you might need some practice with all 3 of them together ;-)
Q: Pros and Cons of the Build
Lazy: 1 Button gameplay if needed.
Brain afk: you can play with minimalistic attention (family, work, sleepiness and so on).
Double AoE: With that setup you have an imense clearspeed and thanks to rotgtut the MS is ok too.
Fun: it is extremely satisfying to play.
Cheap: You can play with a 20 Chaos Budget Version and clear easily T10 maps
The only thing which I can really think of, is the lack of single target damage, due that the build is not useful to farm endgame content like Shaper U-Atziri and so on. Yes you can do them once to fulfill it but it wont be a pleasure.
Q: Are 2 Passivpoints really better than 1% Life Regeneration?
A: Because of the high clearspeed Atziri's Splendour with its Life on kill does an amazing job survivability wise. So in that case it is enough Life Regeneration when you stop degenarating, especially due endgame not being the main target. Mods like - max Res, - Life Regeneration, Vulnerability are thanks to the chest also no problem.
So yes the 2 points are in that case more valuable than 1 % Life Regeneration :-)
Q: ES version viable?
A: Viable? Yes/No.
There is a way to high investment necessary in order to play it effectively ES based and you won´t get any advantages out of it.
Q: Kingsguard Chest?
A: Not mentioned due:
1. Energy Shield is contra productive.
2. Endurance Charge duration is useless.
3. Life for Endurance charge is way way less effective than on kill from the Atziri's Splendour.
More will be comming[/spoiler]
I hope it was from the structuring ok to read and that maybe some more people will get into the easy 1 button farming method ;-)
The Guide does currently consist out of 41.188 Signs/Letters/Numbers
Last edited by Twinks on May 28, 2018, 1:17:47 PM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 4:54:05 PM
on Mar 13, 2018, 2:40:23 PM
Changelogs/Updates: Latest changes 25th of April
Added first Video T8 Shore Map.
Updated currently used Gear.
Added Flask Images.
Added a few Q & A´s.
Overhauled the whole Guide, structured it new, filled in missing parts, fixed typos, updated Gaer, added path of building.
Added T15 Arachnid Tomb Video.
Last edited by Twinks on Apr 25, 2018, 1:34:01 AM
on Mar 13, 2018, 2:40:36 PM
on Mar 13, 2018, 2:40:46 PM
Looks like a fun build. Are the two points really better than 1% life regen from Oak?
on Mar 15, 2018, 11:20:32 PM
Because of the high clearspeed Atziri's Splendour with its Life on kill does an amazing job survivability wise. So in that case it is enough Life Regeneration when you stop degenarating, especially due endgame not being the main target. Mods like - max Res, - Life Regeneration, Vulnerability are thanks to the chest also no problem.
So yes the 2 points are in that case more valuable than 1 % Life Regeneration :-)
on Mar 16, 2018, 12:57:10 AM
Hey. Good build, Discharge looks very beautiful :)
Can this build do all (or almost) content, if you use expensive items and high levels gems?
on Mar 16, 2018, 8:37:43 AM
ES version viable?
on Mar 16, 2018, 3:05:05 PM
Awesome, thanks for explaining. I'm having a great time with the build so far.
on Mar 16, 2018, 4:58:11 PM
Almost <- will most likely be the right term, as said the single target damage is not the best due it being 2 AoE skills. Endgame content with a high Lifepool will be most likely just a long kiting and for sure no fun.
My prediction/expectation is that you can clear everything except of Hall of Grandmasters / U-Elder and Shaper might be also difficult without dying if you don´t know his mechanics.
The build is simply shining with its clearspeed (AoE + Movespeed) and is due that shining at playing maps and also decent for lab runs.
There is a way to high investment necessary in order to play it effectively ES based and you won´t get any advantages out of it.
on Mar 16, 2018, 10:35:32 PM
added first Video T8 Shore Map, can be found at section 11 of the Guide.
(I am currently at the mappool building process T7 to T8 so no higher stuff available)
on Mar 18, 2018, 2:19:16 AM