Map sustain

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

I dont even get how that is possible. Either your rng sucks big time or you lying.

I swear, some of you live in your own world. I beat my own record from Abyss this league; 36 censecutive alched maps without an upgrade.

It's pain. No more, no less.

How about you actually Git Gud?
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:

I was waiting on that one :)

Elitists and trolls are all the same, the moment they can't explain something, they throw the good, old "git gud" line. [Removed by Support]
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 13, 2018, 1:59:57 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

I was waiting on that one :)

Elitists and trolls are all the same, the moment they can't explain something, they throw the good, old "git gud" line. [Removed by Support]

I know you love me its allright let it all out. Im casual as fuck what you mean homie? cmonBruh if i was an "Elitist" i would alrdy have 30 challenges done by this time like i did in abyss. Fucking ez mode. Buh NAH ima take my sweet time with pokemon league ait? Besides what is there to explain? [Removed by Support]
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 13, 2018, 2:03:19 PM
"
Acolina87 wrote:
if i was an "Elitist"

Never said you were an elitist [Removed by Support]
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 13, 2018, 2:00:54 PM
Damn, you ain't the only one getting hammered in here.
I think there are more than enough players who would get stuck at tier 11 to justify actually letting those who want to progress to just get on with it. I propose every map boss has a mandatory drop of at least 1 map that cannot be any more than 2 tiers below the current map. Make bosses great again
I feel you. So check this out. First of all, i'm lev 89 still doing t6-9 maps. One of the reasons is because i'm still using Hezmana axe. And that's because i dropped just a couple of chaoses (which i used to buy alchs to map, since this common orb apparently is rare as fuck now). Can't upgrade to a Disfavour since the lowest rolls on that axe are 10+ ex. Second, i'm still missing t2-3 maps. Like wtf?!? Who the fuck buys t2-3 maps? Third, i did an experiment. I ran 3 shaped vaaled Channel maps (t10), all of them 35%+ pack size and one of them 42%. I got breach and abyss on sextants. Here is pictures with proof and what i dropped : . I got 4 splinters from 4 breaches. No chaos orbs. 1 leveling unique. 1 almost good belt with 2 t3 res and 94 max life. 1 vaal orb, a couple of maps and the rest of the currency is mostly from vendored rares. Ohh and as you can see, 94 strong steel nets. Good thing i have enough nets to capture some more "stupid" beasts to craft some more leveling rares. And this was just 1 experiment. But this happened to me in general this league. I think i dropped somewhere in-between 25 and 30 chaoses only in about 400 maps i ran since the league started.
"
MihaiFL wrote:
I feel you. So check this out. First of all, i'm lev 89 still doing t6-9 maps. One of the reasons is because i'm still using Hezmana axe. And that's because i dropped just a couple of chaoses (which i used to buy alchs to map, since this common orb apparently is rare as fuck now). Can't upgrade to a Disfavour since the lowest rolls on that axe are 10+ ex. Second, i'm still missing t2-3 maps. Like wtf?!? Who the fuck buys t2-3 maps? Third, i did an experiment. I ran 3 shaped vaaled Channel maps (t10), all of them 35%+ pack size and one of them 42%. I got breach and abyss on sextants. Here is pictures with proof and what i dropped : . I got 4 splinters from 4 breaches. No chaos orbs. 1 leveling unique. 1 almost good belt with 2 t3 res and 94 max life. 1 vaal orb, a couple of maps and the rest of the currency is mostly from vendored rares. Ohh and as you can see, 94 strong steel nets. Good thing i have enough nets to capture some more "stupid" beasts to craft some more leveling rares. And this was just 1 experiment. But this happened to me in general this league. I think i dropped somewhere in-between 25 and 30 chaoses only in about 400 maps i ran since the league started.

That sounds about correct for Chaos per map to me?
Maybe closer to 1/10 maps or so but you're only a little beneath that pace.
"
majesw wrote:
"
MihaiFL wrote:

That sounds about correct for Chaos per map to me?
Maybe closer to 1/10 maps or so but you're only a little beneath that pace.

Nah dude. If players drop 25 c per 400-500 maps no one would play this game. Not to mention that sometimes you drop 2-3 c in one map, or 5 c on 3 maps. Your c per map is incorrect. What if you drop 3 c on 1 map does that mean that for the next 10-20 maps you wont drop any because you already dropped in advance? Another reason your c per map is incorrect is the fact that you also alch, vaal, chisel, sextant, Zana mod etc maps. . I think that changes rates? You don't farm all that currency to modify maps to get 25 c per 400 maps. Lot's of people complain about the drop rates this league. GGG fucked up something somehow. I mean 94 nets in 3 maps? That's dumb. Maybe it is true some of the nets you drop were suppose to be in fact currency.
Last edited by MihaiFL on Mar 13, 2018, 4:33:17 PM
i love how deva keep saying nothing about maps frop rates. They know they fucked up with those nets and etc - but they are acting like its all ok and will just ninja fix it next month when everyone will leave league. Awesome work ggg. Im done. Buy red maps for 20 chaos,have zero drop from them,farm 20 c for years again,repeat. AWESOME LEAGUE
and u know,im at 150/157 atlas. still no t13+ map sustain. barrly have t11-t12.
Im just lucky guild helped me with atlas
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Mar 13, 2018, 6:35:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info