The Seraph Character Effect

"
Trespeon wrote:
$25 for a character effect, $21 for the shield, $26 for the cat, $42 armor set(ON SALE), $19 for the staff, $22 for Celestial character effect.

I spend a LOT of money on this game and these prices are outrageous. You guys are getting more and more expensive for option content. You have really terrible cloaks in different colors for $15 a piece...you could have easily made the worst back attachment in the game $15 and the option to choose from a series of colors.

I love this game, and the company and everything you guys do, but I fear that 1-2 years from now we are going to be seeing $30 weapon effects and $80 league supporter packs. There should definitely be a post or some kind of reasoning behind the pricing. It seems you just run whatever through an algorithm and see whats the highest you could list something for and get away with it at this point.

yes your points are true, but is that really what is wrong with POE atm? not imo
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Trespeon wrote:
$25 for a character effect, $21 for the shield, $26 for the cat, $42 armor set(ON SALE), $19 for the staff, $22 for Celestial character effect.

I spend a LOT of money on this game and these prices are outrageous. You guys are getting more and more expensive for option content. You have really terrible cloaks in different colors for $15 a piece...you could have easily made the worst back attachment in the game $15 and the option to choose from a series of colors.

I love this game, and the company and everything you guys do, but I fear that 1-2 years from now we are going to be seeing $30 weapon effects and $80 league supporter packs. There should definitely be a post or some kind of reasoning behind the pricing. It seems you just run whatever through an algorithm and see whats the highest you could list something for and get away with it at this point.

yes your points are true, but is that really what is wrong with POE atm? not imo

I have been around for a long time. Although this league start is pretty rough compared to others I have faith GGG will fine tune it and get it right in the coming weeks. A lot of leagues were like this, just not quite as bad.

The issue is that the game is becoming more popular and with more players, comes a larger vocal community. People complain, people bandwagon, more complaining by more people. It spreads.

Anyone who has been around since the early days knows how much GGG loves their game and that they will get things right. Skill balancing, masters, new story aspects. All will come with time.

The reason I voiced my concern over the prices is because the more they try to do and the bigger they get, I'm worried they will only continue to scale the pricing higher and higher. I'm all for big MTX purchases and stuff but these last few items at their current price points are ridiculous.
"
iHaku wrote:
YO where is blue seraph spectral throw from the chinese server

So why are their different MTX on other servers, shouldn't we all be able to get the same ones?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Hm. I think it spins way to fast :(
Nice servers. 1 more in my huge friend list quite poe, cose he die to servers lags. (All servers lags. Nice fkn work)
AT LIST WE HAVE CHARACTER EFFECT. GGG totally bacome pice of EA. But GGG not EA. RIP.
Last edited by RaElent on Mar 13, 2018, 3:02:51 PM
That's a lot of new MTX in few days - Don't want to be that guy but couldn't you add that in a separate section than official ( and more important ) news ?
Hf :)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's probably just me, but I'm getting kind of tired of all the new shiny stuff and not enough focus on making the game better. Kudos to the artists and all, but there are a ton of issues right now more important than a shiny effect.

Nice opinion, however the people who work on the shiny mtx's aren't the people who work on the game's development and patching. Two entirely separate teams with different workloads, expectations and timeframes. So though it would be nice to have said game fixes, don't complain if the free games releases new MTX that was released by the graphic designers, how do you think these guys get paid, especially the development team. When was the last time you cut them a check.. just saying, stop whining about every new MTX that comes out like if the development team is just slacking off. I'm pretty sure they are hard at work, so that you can continue to play this free game.... So yes kudos on that graphic designers, keep releasing more mtx, ill keep supporting.
"
RaElent wrote:
Nice servers. 1 more in my huge friend list quite poe, cose he die to servers lags. (All servers lags. Nice fkn work)
AT LIST WE HAVE CHARACTER EFFECT. GGG totally bacome pice of EA. But GGG not EA. RIP.

Please quit POE like your friend. The game will get better without you'r QQ's.
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
iHaku wrote:
YO where is blue seraph spectral throw from the chinese server

So why are their different MTX on other servers, shouldn't we all be able to get the same ones?

Probably a re-skin by Tencent? I want it though..
Another MTX while the games dying and the leagues dead and dropping off the face of the Earth, a poll was posted about ending the league early and had a massive majority of voters saying yes.

So many bugs and issues with the league, so much actual testing to be done and fixing.

So much integrity ruined.

Trust lost.

But keep pumping out those MTX GGG, its what keeps people playing your game apparently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info