Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

gg
the best fix for bestiary is to end this league
I think it should count party wide when a beast is captured in party. Just me?
You guys are really committed to NOT making this league fun, aren't you? Every time I feel like I might want to come back I think of how irrelevant the recipes are, the sheer number of crashes people are reporting and how badly the game performs. I can tell you're really feeling the hurt on this one, though - usually you're boasting about "best player retention ever" at this point in the league regardless of if the numbers back it up or not.
I'll still keep an eye out for updates that might make it appealing, but I'll probably only experience this league when it's inevitably rolled into the core game at the end.
My two cents, is the recipes that say "craft a rare item..." it would be nice, if you just do the recipe it works the way it does, gives you a random rare item, but if you put in a base item, it would use that item as the base. It would still follow the rules of the best you use, and the levels, just now the player has a little more say in what "base" item they recieve.

There needs to be more beasts to catch. I have hundreds of nets now. I trade them in and have hundreds of upgraded nets. I try and catch every yellow and red beast, why are there only 2 of these - maybe 3- per map? Then, in maps with more human type mods, there are even less! Make more of the mobs catchable THEN INCREASE these mobs. There should be a dozen per map not 2.
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Mar 12, 2018, 6:40:03 PM
"
Xsolla alternative coming soon?

I guess not :(

Says dude with ZERO supporter packs... JUST SUPPORT THE GAME AS WE DO !!!!!!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
argoniashawks wrote:
I think it should count party wide when a beast is captured in party. Just me?

It does tho. As long as party member was in instance when captured. Not sure if there is a distance limiter as well tho.
"
Hellus666 wrote:
"
Xsolla alternative coming soon?

I guess not :(

Says dude with ZERO supporter packs... JUST SUPPORT THE GAME AS WE DO !!!!!!

You don't know if he bought supporter packs or not. You don't have to advertise the fact that you buy them. You can choose to disable it.
"
negnal wrote:
the best fix for bestiary is to end this league

LOL

Ok, but seriously... thanks for 'fixing stuff' but how do basic things like this even make it through testing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info