[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hello! I have run many minion builds and i absolutely LOVE this build. I just finished all of the guardian maps and am about to attempt shaper. Are there any pieces of gear or changes i should consider before heading to shaper? I had trouble with minotaur a bit and i think it was hydra. The other 2 were easy. Full disclosure, i am cheap and only spent about 3EX total on the build so far. I now have enough EX to buy better gear if needed i just love that i have gotten this far on what i have. It is sort of a challenge at this point!

Anyway, is there anything i should upgrade or do before battling shaper? Thank you in advance!

Cheers!
hey man i love this build and my necromancer is now lv 70 and i have a few questions

1.Mon'tregul's Grasp a good idea for the weapon?
2.what should i look for in glove?
3.u said to get attack speed for the weapon but y tho? wouldn't the minions be doing all the attacking? like i saw your vids and the whole playstyle is pretty much dodging skills
4.i found that im very squishy like izaro(merciless) can one-shot me and i have 3439life and 505 energy sheild is that normal?

so far the build is so much fun thx for the build dude
Hey,

I really appreciate the couple of leveling tips.. What I'm really missing though is a passive tree progress overview.

Even if it's very obvious for experienced players ("some life nodes, some minion nodes"), it is hard to judge what path to take if you're a new player.

Could you maybe provide PoB links (tree only even) for ranges like 20, 40, 60, 80, 90?

It would really help us newbies out, even if all pros think it's redundant. :)
I'm using this n00b items with this build skill tree (only a bit changed) and its mindblowing how easy game is, maps are clearing in an instant :)

"
Boergen wrote:
Hey,

I really appreciate the couple of leveling tips.. What I'm really missing though is a passive tree progress overview.

Even if it's very obvious for experienced players ("some life nodes, some minion nodes"), it is hard to judge what path to take if you're a new player.

Could you maybe provide PoB links (tree only even) for ranges like 20, 40, 60, 80, 90?

It would really help us newbies out, even if all pros think it's redundant. :)

This is provided within his POB link. When POB is loaded with the tree at the bottom of the screen left of the "reset" button you will see a dropdown where you can select other leveling trees other than endgame. There are 4 different trees provided for leveling.
"
Sideshow35 wrote:
This is provided within his POB link. When POB is loaded with the tree at the bottom of the screen left of the "reset" button you will see a dropdown where you can select other leveling trees other than endgame. There are 4 different trees provided for leveling.

I really only do see one build: "Endgame". I re-imported the Pastebin link just to be sure. :/ Do you actually see different trees when re-importing the Pastebin link that is included in the first post?
Hello guys, I just droped a mask called Leer Cast (
), Im a newbie. Is it any good for this build ? Im acctually using tabula rasa, victarios and alberons already.

Trying to go for the cloak of defiance with 6L next, thanks for the guide !
I've played this build in the past couple leagues. I adore it.
Made it to Shaper in Delve, and down to 300. While I didn't care for the league much I still had fun playing a summoner.
Looking forward to next league with my zomberts and skellys.
Thanks for the build!

wannsa
Finally beat Uber Elder with this build! Unfortunately not deathless, and I'm not sure deathless is possible. But here's the gear I did it with:

A few enhancements I made to the base build:
1. Shaper gloves with 'chance to blind' so ball lightning adds vulnerability, blind and cull.
2. Phase Run and CWDT, enabled by a shaper amulet with clarity.
3. A +3 socketed ring with Animated Guardian (Dying Breath, Southbound, Victario's Flight, Leer Cast, Gruthkul's Pelt).

PoBuilding: https://pastebin.com/Z8DwRQT0
6363 life, 3119 mana, 175k skele dps, 4480 skele life, 79k zombie dps, 27k zombie life

IMO this gear is pretty perfect. But if anyone has an idea of where to improve, I'd like to hear it.

Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Dec 3, 2018, 6:13:34 PM
Well, literally no changes to the build in 3.5 (as far as I can see). That's easy.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info