[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

nothing here
Last edited by Wilmots on Sep 8, 2018, 1:58:12 PM
Is Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel good for this build? it sells for 4ex atm and the only thing I see it that I will gain around 150 life and mana, please explain why you choose this jewel?
Nice build! You can craft some crazy items for the build with bound and pristine fossils!

Another good thing on jewels is "increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently at abyss jewels" my minion damage multiplier goes from 465 to 514 after casting a skeleton.
How do you use a bound fossil to craft the minion damage on a scepter?
"
Photonmoon wrote:
Is Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel good for this build? it sells for 4ex atm and the only thing I see it that I will gain around 150 life and mana, please explain why you choose this jewel?

It's a high budget optimisation. It's not at all necessary, it's a pretty small benefit vs just using a normal jewel in that socket.

"
mace2k wrote:
How do you use a bound fossil to craft the minion damage on a scepter?

Just socket the fossil in a resonator and use the resonator. Seems like an almost 50% chance to get minion damage.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Sep 10, 2018, 2:23:32 AM
Thanks a lot for this guide. Let's try.
Why level Desecrate since not using spectres?
"
We7efrur wrote:
Why level Desecrate since not using spectres?

There's no particular reason not to (we already need the dex for other things and the mana cost is trivial) and levelled Desecrates sell well. Don't actually need it, just free money basically.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Is Puppet Master really that much better than Commander of Darkness? Maybe i did it wrong but PoB only shows a small difference in DPS. Looking at your profile I guess you are using Phase Run and Enfeeble for better survival?
Last edited by Sttorr on Sep 12, 2018, 11:48:29 AM
Its pretty much +6% attack speed +20% minion movespeed +30% skelly duration vs 20% player/minion res. Indeed the dps difference is small, movespeed is noticeable though. If you're struggling for resists you can't go wrong with commander.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info