for the love of gloves

Hello,

I believe the problem may lie with your amulet slot. You were using a citrine amulet before, which gave you 21 strength + dexterity and you've since changed it, which no longer allows you to meet the dexterity requirements on one of the gems.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

I believe the problem may lie with your amulet slot. You were using a citrine amulet before, which gave you 21 strength + dexterity and you've since changed it, which no longer allows you to meet the dexterity requirements on one of the gems.

yea thats why I asked when you where going to look at it all , alot of gear changed since I swaped over to rarity increase to farm currency , once I log in in about 40-50 min I will put everything back to the original setup for you

also keep in mind the gloves I try to put on last as in the pics meaning the amulet is already on along with all the rest of the gear

driving to work now once I get there I can fire up the xbox again and give you full details
I summon an army when no friends are around
ok my original gear is as follow

the gloves themselves show only

after I remove the skill gems from the gloves and add them back then I can magically use the gloves again

note all my stats remain the same while doing this , I will refit all the gear and leave the game for a bit
What skill gems do you have in your gloves? I’m guessing one of the green gems requires more dexterity than you have now, and was leveled up while your stats were boosted.

Edit: I think I misread your post and my advice isn’t relevant, but leaving it here in case it is.
Last edited by freykin on Mar 14, 2018, 6:30:34 AM
"
freykin wrote:
What skill gems do you have in your gloves? I’m guessing one of the green gems requires more dexterity than you have now, and was leveled up while your stats were boosted.

Edit: I think I misread your post and my advice isn’t relevant, but leaving it here in case it is.

greetings

thank you for the reply , all my skill gems I can use as my stats allow it , the amulet he is referring to is the one I put on for checking magic find seems the char backup he took must have been right at the moment I was busy fitting my farming gear

on xbox I need to farm around 250 x still so most times i grab farming gear and go at it

the gloves and gems are as follow

added cold damage support lvl 19 (req lvl 67,106 dex)
controlled destruction support lvl 17 (req lvl 64, 102 int)
multiple trap support lvl 19 ( req lvl 67, 67 dex , 46 int)
ice trap lvl 18 (req lvl 66 , 92 dex , 64 int)
from gloves I get lvl 20 trap and mine damage support (req lvl 70 , 70 dex , 48 int)
the base gloves without any skills is a lvl 64 it needs 45 dex and 45 int to use

with all my normal gear fitted my stats are more than correct for using all gems and gear :) double and triple checked it , though for some reason with the gloves that give +20 to trap and mine damage its bugging out for some reason

the super fun bit is that when i remove all the gems , and add them back again I can suddenly use the gloves again
Found someone who had your same issue on pc a few years ago here http://tldrexile.com/pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806826. They appear to be using a crystal belt also. Pic - https://imgur.com/a/uJYAd. Might this have something to do with it?
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Is there a way to link my xbox account with the forums somehow?

I'd really like the option if it's not already available.
greetings all

seems I figured it out myself

the gloves with the gems inside it are all fine , though once I remove and add the amulet back I am not able to use the gloves , reason being the inventory item from for the gloves does not update after I now meet the needs to fit it .

so I remove gloves and amulet = not able to use gloves

I add the amulet back = cant fit gloves but req show I can fit them

i move gloves to other slot in inventory that's not part of the 4 blocks they where in presto the item updates with my stats and I can use it again .

seems to be a item update ting on the inventory screen itself that's cousin the problem , sadly this is on my xbox so I cant check the logs files , though it seems to point to the item in inventory update thing where it updates the req stats and shows its can be used but refuses to allow it to be fit as some where in the back end or memory its still showing as I do not meet the req to fit it
Hi Mecsnow,

I'm glad you've found a solution. I'll show this thread to one of the developers and see if we can investigate this further to fix the issue for the future.

Thanks again for your report.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info