POE 3.2 Bestiary League *Hierophant Totem Ice Shot & Barrage by.AImpyr

"
Kurs24 wrote:
Tornado shot can work, however Iceshot with chain support clears several screens at once and is much better.

Here's a youtube video from 3.0 using different bow attacks for totems. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Xu0n-f8Ks

exactly, during harbinger league, i have a raider ice shot/barrage and the chained ice shot is so satisfying
Awesome build, quick question... what did you use to level it at the start of the league?
Please give some tips lvling this build :D thanks
i just used lightning arrow until level 19 so i can use the skirmish quiver(+1 totem) and started from there

for ascendancy

pursuit of faith > conviction of power > ritual of awakening > divine guidance

conviction of power > pursuit of faith > ritual of awakening > divine guidance

pursuit of faith > ritual of awakening > conviction of power > divine guidance

***it really depends on your preference

Once you're level 19 the fun starts there, you can also get ancestral bond node(+1 totem) but not mandatory

can do your 1st labyrinth on your own ( i did mine w/ ancestral bond tho **3 totems)

everything will be swift @ level 38 once you get all setup you
Looking to respec from glacial cascade, how far can this build go, boss wise?
In the video it seems very fun to play.
What would you 6link your ice shot with?
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
"
Valinen wrote:
Looking to respec from glacial cascade, how far can this build go, boss wise?
In the video it seems very fun to play.

i did t15 elder w/ this one w/ guardians i need alot of practice since its my 1st time doing them and i kinda suck on the mechs and all

currently im doing mathils shimmeron arc/tendrils but damage/clear speed and all it cant be compared

ice shot barrage is better in mapping speed / boss killing
"
What would you 6link your ice shot with?

there's alot of options out there

lesser multi proj

hypothermia

ice-bite or frostbite (i think? not sure lol)

added cold damage

faster attacks

try and see which you feel is better

i wasnt able to try 6L coz i wasnt able to farm that much, coz of work schedule, and when i had the time i saw the arc/tendrils totem and i was itching to try it, and its around 74 right now and i feel it lacks dps compared to this one but still testing it out to see how it can do @ 90
Very impressed with your build! Was going to play Glacial Cascade Hierophant for Flashback, but after seeing your build gotta give this a go.

My question:

What bows did you use before you got to level 66 to use Lioneye's Glare?

Also Shroud of the Lightless is definitely more of a GG item, what chests did you use prior?

Thanks for your response
Last edited by Gamr23 on May 4, 2018, 1:50:38 AM
"
Gamr23 wrote:
Very impressed with your build! Was going to play Glacial Cascade Hierophant for Flashback, but after seeing your build gotta give this a go.

My question:

What bows did you use before you got to level 66 to use Lioneye's Glare?

Also Shroud of the Lightless is definitely more of a GG item, what chests did you use prior?

Thanks for your response

** creator of the guide doesn't really respond here, i loved the build so i'm just sharing my thoughts

you can use any bow until you reach lvl32 to get death's harp(+1 arrow) then try to get death's Opus (+2 arrow) next
**also get the spire and splinter jewels early on, it makes leveling easier w/o gmp or lesser multi proj
**gem setup is complete @ lvl 38 and everything shud be good after that

i used tabula rasa until i was able to get shroud (needs ninja skills XD or dodging is what i meant) if you want you can also get 6link rare w/ high life or just scour and greed essence it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info