Is Vladimir Putin a god? Or just a really effective leader?

Last bumped on Mar 15, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
He hasn't aged a day in 15 years. Is he immortal?

Also, he possesses toxic masculinity; shirtless riding a horse, and a Judo practitioner.

Also, he even got with a young hottie!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/10104682/Vladimir-Putin-marriage-break-up-was-the-Russian-gymnast-to-blame.html

Me speaking as an alpha male have admiration for his accomplishments. The guy is just an all-round badass. A real man's man. Compared to the run-of-the-mill American beta male, Vladimir Putin may as well be a god. It's no wonder the left hates his guts.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 11, 2018, 3:10:30 PM
I too love hard sports, went from owning zero when born to where I am now ... but I just can't bring myself to kill people to further my career ... guess I'll have to stick with being a beta male :(
If the infograph was properly fact-checked...

color me impressed.

It's not just Putin, though. A lot of Russians had to work hard to make that happen. Like, the entire population of able adults. Kind of easy when your government slips the shackles of second-rate economic ideology, and much less burdensome when you have a strong leader to look up to.

Would like to see a (fact-checked) side-by-side comparison of 16 years of Bush and Obama, although anyone living in America is painfully aware of how poorly that went.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Putin can't say "Make Russia Great Again" as he already did that. His new slogan when he starts running in — can you believe it, one week from now? — is going to be "Keep Russia Great," exclamation point.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 11, 2018, 6:33:03 PM
Putin's approval rating is over 80% in Russia, and has been for many years.

I'm an American and even I approve of him. In spite of all the negative media coverage.

The US government hates his guts because he's a successful geopolitical competitor. Meaning he's just not going to allow the USA to do whatever it wants, anywhere in the world it wants, and I think that's a good thing. More wars, more "regime change" operations, if we didn't have consequences from Russia to content with.
Ukraine was a cluster fuck, still is. The USA and EU were playing dangerous political games in Ukraine, but they didn't actually win. Russia retaliated by taking the Crimea. Ukraine might have a government that's pro-EU, pro-US, and anti-Russian, but I don't see how that's going to survive long term. But Crimea with Russian troops on it is a long-term proposition. Because who's got the balls to take it back? Putin just straight up outplayed the incompetent Obama Administration. He gave Putin the political avenue to annex the Crimea.

And it's looking like Putin is going to win in Syria, as well. Assad stays, and regardless of how much the USA bitches, they can't do shit about it without risking WW3 with the Russians.

Iran? Russia sold them sophisticated air defense systems. If anyone was wondering why no attempt has been made by the USA or Israel to "bomb Iran", that's why. They know they'd end up getting their clocks cleaned.

I think it's impressive that the Russians are winning on all major geopolitical fronts with the USA, and for 1/10th the budget the USA is spending. It's a testament to Putin's leadership.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 11, 2018, 8:13:42 PM
A country with damn near half the resources on the planet and can't even compete with California.
"
If the infograph was properly fact-checked...

color me impressed.
From what I could tell, the only flaw is that they didn't adjust for inflation of the US dollar itself. A 1999 USD would buy the equivalent $1.49 in goods today; the 2013 USD would buy $1.06. So basically, if you take all the 1999 USD amounts and multiply them by 1.4, that'd paint a more fair picture.

Also, in 1999 27RUB=1USD, so pension was $18.48 USD per month in 1999 (equivalent to $25.97 in 2013 USD) while income was $56.37 per month in 1999 (equivalent to $79.20). In 2013, 32.87RUB=1USD, so pension was $304.23 per month and income $910.86. To put that in perspective, if people in the US were making 11.5 times in 2013 what they were making in 1999 in terms of real wages, the median income in the US would have been over $675,000 in 2013 instead of about $52,000.

I think it's hilarious how the mainstream media tries to tell us all his elections are rigged when he's transformed the country economically such an incredible amount. If US presidents didn't have term limits and any of them could post such results, they'd rule for life.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 11, 2018, 10:35:51 PM
If you want to go on a cheap vacation to, say, Egypt, you can always read in the reviews of the hotels how "there are too many Russians in the hotel, they don't behave, drink too much" etc etc.

Putin did this. Unironically.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info