International Piety Kill Event

Cool race enjoyed watching it can't wait for Kitava race!
This is shit. haven't had races in donkees one pops up on my screen and I spend 20 mins frantically trying to join trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong turns out it's invite only?
Complete ratshit
"
geoffreytuck wrote:
Would be a lot more interesting if the people commenting weren't just watching the NA players. Not much of a race when you can only see one side.

Even the chinese commentators focused mostly on the global side.
big guy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
The top five from this event will move on

Maybe should have let dying people reroll lol
If they have a global race, I want to see all competitors, not just NA.
I dont care if I dont understand chinese or whatever language is spoken, I still want to see each race for myself.
I am really pissed here. Nowhere in the Announcement Yesterday was any word of the Race being Hardcore, not even the participants knew it. So i naturally thought of it being Softcore and therefore not fun for me to watch, so i gave it a pass.
"
I am really pissed here. Nowhere in the Announcement Yesterday was any word of the Race being Hardcore, not even the participants knew it. So i naturally thought of it being Softcore and therefore not fun for me to watch, so i gave it a pass.

Races have always been hardcore... since the beginning...
U MAD?
"

...?????

all those softcore races.

that... you know, never happened.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info