Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Crash "Cannot create thread".

crashing all the time, this is getting out of hand...
Also having this error, happens once in every 5 times i click a portal back to my hideout after finishing a map.
i crash too, imma just post each one now in the same post to keep them reminded
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
The last month all i get is game crash & 'cannot create thread' box comes up

Now game constantly does one of two things....

Rubberbanding ( i run to a fight, then i appear 5 seconds later at same spot i started from )

Just crashes when i go into a map

GGG NEEDS to fix this

this has happened ever since they instigated 3.0.0
I'm having the same problems. It crashes on zoning and the error msgs are always different--but usually the "Cannot create thread" one shows up the most. It's ridiculous.
Same issue here. I am trying to complete the final aspirant's trial for my last two ascendancy class points. 4 or 5 times now over the last 2-3 days I have had this error when trying to move from one area to the next through a doorway. It crashes the game and I sign back into a town. It eats my fragment piece thing I use to enter. Ends the run. Impossible to complete. I have also had this problem a couple times when entering Atlas maps which is awful, but at least it only costs one portal/entrance/usage and I can still complete the map.

Despite all the horrible things I am hearing about this game/league in Twitch streams... on reddit... from my friends... I am really enjoying playing PoE again despite the crappy league mechanics. The base game is fun enough on it's own for me. This error is ruining all that fun. I want to play the game. I want to support the game. The fact that this game breaking/ending bug exists is quickly making that impossible.
I have this same exact error. Mine happens randomly and even during combat. Never had this issue before until just recently.
Having the same issue. Never had any issues with any other versions of the game. Very frustrating and expensive. Happens on any type of zoning, seemingly randomly. Last night I had around 30 crashes, this morning only 2. It happens on portal to town, or any type of "zoning".
same here. Crashing from portals usage and entering new zone/areas
Can confirm. This happens a couple times every hour for me. At first I fixed the issue by updating everything and turning multithreading off. But the crash has once again made its appearance. Wish there was a surefire way to fix this for good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info