Revealing the Secret

okay guys, here is the conversion talisman trick that you simply convert your opponents damage to cold 100%, use aquamarine flask to even get higher dodge than 75%. you can also add another layer of defense by using rumi's flask. if your oponent isn't using BCR probably you can tank anything forever.(you get like 94% block & dodge combined)

there are some people who are already utilizing both of conversion talismans & aquamarine flasks, they can tank ridiculous amount of incoming damage by these tricks. you were wondering maybe without using leg kaoms how can they be so tanky?

I don't think is a non-legit thing to do in pvp, it's clearly clever and useful. So in short make sure that you convert your damage to 2 damage types like lightning & fire to avoid your hits become easily avoidable.

you can use this with fire damage avoiding shield too. figure the rest out on your own, it's not hard.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 9, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2018, 1:04:33 PM
With how fucked pvp is now, I'm actually sad they nerfed vortex. cold DoT not being able to be converted was like the one thing that could take zerphi's out all day no problem
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Rupenus wrote:
okay guys, here is the conversion talisman trick that you simply convert your opponents damage to cold 100%, use aquamarine flask to even get higher dodge than 75%. you can also add another layer of defense by using rumi's flask. if your oponent isn't using BCR probably you can tank anything forever.(you get like 94% block & dodge combined)

there are some people who are already utilizing both of conversion talismans & aquamarine flasks, they can tank ridiculous amount of incoming damage by tricks. you were wondering maybe without using leg kaoms how can they be so tanky?

I don't think is a non-legit thing to do in pvp, it's clearly clever and useful. So in short make sure that you convert your damage to 2 damage types like lightning & fire to avoid your hits become easily avoidable.

you can use this with fire damage avoiding shield too. figure the rest out on your own, it's not hard.

Don t forget kaltensoul
In any case, It makes shroud of lightness even more op in pvp.

WE really need a pvp unique giving the mod to either steal flask charges or freezing flask charges for few seconds when close of someone.

This just prove once again PAthfinder& now scion+ flasks is broken in this game.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 9, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
Isn't this common knowledge? This was a thing like 3 years ago or some long amount of time.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Isn't this common knowledge? This was a thing like 3 years ago or some long amount of time.

only those who play HC were familiar with this. Since pvp players are mostly from STD league this is sorta obscure knowledge. There is only 1 dude who has every conv talismans for cold conversion for example.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
only those who play HC were familiar with this.

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
only those who play HC were familiar with this.

markusz is as everyone knows that you are holder of every possible ultimate ultimate truth.

mostly HC players know that, yes. some STD players know that too, yes. Was it known by everybody? No. Did this post showed something to somebody that they didn't know? Probably. If not, cool. In future if there will ever someone who wasn't aware of this can see this post and learn. Should i make my sentences and statements perfectly accurate instead of just making sense all the time so you can't smart-ass around all the time? Obviously i was meaning that mostly HC players know this. dude, about this my comment regarding the shroud's additive effective dps your attempt of smart-assing was really ridiculous... this is even worse.

all the kiddos who have no achievements in their life try their pump e-d*ck by thinking they are better than others cause they can grasp primary school math. in an environment where it's filled with idiots these smart-asses looking desperately for an occasion to prove that they are not idiots and shape a new ego which is bigger and stronger than what they have in real life. funny.

Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 9, 2018, 1:27:28 PM
I get it yes, when even you realise your statements are clearly incorrect or unfounded, you can only go by insulting the person, keep it coming!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
whatever
i thought this was pretty well-known.

i mean, i sold aquamarine flasks to a bunch of pvp people, and there's not much else of a use for them, really.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info