[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

"
loczek123 wrote:
I think i will try it, this league im testing build for the future and hmm i'm love a poison/bleed mechanic and MS so this build look so cool for me. My question it's death's? I see you can overheal well, have nice dodge but if you take a high phy hit you sometimes die from one hit? And why you don't go for Phase Acrobatics? And last question its a clear setup, you make some other experiment can work on clear? maybe in 4 link to swap item only? Bladefall/Ethereal Knives (you have alot of phy dmg).

Thx for the build i will start make it soon :D

EDIT: Ahh another question it's why Thief Torment ring? For min-maxing elder ring have a Life on hit and you can have other bonuses (life/atributes/more resists/etc). It's expensive i know but it can be better option for late game? :)
There's no physical hit that can oneshot you with 7k life and Arctic Armour outside of Shaper's and Malachai's slam.

Phase Acrobatics is nice and worth taking, but I'd rather have more life instead (to avoid said oneshots).

And yeah, an Elder ring is nice if you can actually afford a good one, I'll mention it in the guide.

"
necpwnz wrote:
Changed settings to medium + turned off post processing, and spikes (with lagspikes) are all gone. Last time I changed video settings nothing helps...
Why Wildfire limited to 2? In PoB with 3 wildfires projectiles grows as they should.
It clearly says the jewel is limited on the description. If it works in PoB, then it's a bug.

"
Madasan wrote:
Mmmm,,, where did you use the 2 wildfires?... I can see where you use 1, but the other in the tree?...
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 2, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
necpwnz wrote:
Changed settings to medium + turned off post processing, and spikes (with lagspikes) are all gone. Last time I changed video settings nothing helps...
Why Wildfire limited to 2? In PoB with 3 wildfires projectiles grows as they should.
It clearly says the jewel is limited on the description. If it works in PoB, then it's a bug.

Shame on me, Iam so blind, sorry.
P.S. But yeah, 3rd jewel works in PoB.
Last edited by necpwnz on Apr 2, 2018, 6:09:36 PM
How did you balance your resists for uber elder with kaom's?
"

He uses purity of ice in place of AA or temp chains. Without an enlighten you will have enough mana left over to replace either.
Purity of ice only give cold res, what about lightning and fire?
Hi,

Thanks for the cool build, I have been doing it in BSC and I am currently level 86.

I don't know really know what to say, I don't think I need more defense or more damage at this point.
I play with Vile Toxins in place of GMP unless I am doing Red Elder or higher bosses.

Everything is really smooth..

I don't really have enough int to swap out Primal Spirit for Druidic Rite and keep leveling wither, but flasks are never a problem.

Anyway, here is my gear.. Do you have any suggestions on what I should work on upgrading next?

Spoiler

also have this, waiting to slam t1 life :P
Should help with my int issues.
"

I am guessing you could spend two points and pick up Sentinel. Otherwise between 1-2 jewels, belly, thief's and neck you should be able to get capped. Though, it will be expensive.

I don't know if I am right about this, but Elders main threat will be his cold damage. Correct me if I am wrong, but you can probably survive with less than ideal fire and lightning resits. Possibly throw in a Dying Sun
Last edited by stratx on Apr 2, 2018, 7:31:59 PM
"
stratx wrote:
"

I am guessing you could spend two points and pick up Sentinel. Otherwise between 1-2 jewels, belly, thief's and neck you should be able to get capped. Though, it will be expensive.

I don't know if I am right about this, but Elders main threat will be his cold damage. Correct me if I am wrong, but you can probably survive with less than ideal fire and lightning resits. Possibly throw in a Dying Sun
True, just not a big fan of having uncapped res for such a big fight. But I can tweak some gear and maybe get a jewel with a bunch of resists
"
True, just not a big fan of having uncapped res for such a big fight. But I can tweak some gear and maybe get a jewel with a bunch of resists

You can probably get an amulet to make up the differences. Maybe test on some t16 boss fights with out the damage from your amulet. I would think it will be fine.
"
stratx wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the cool build, I have been doing it in BSC and I am currently level 86.

I don't know really know what to say, I don't think I need more defense or more damage at this point.
I play with Vile Toxins in place of GMP unless I am doing Red Elder or higher bosses.

Everything is really smooth..

I don't really have enough int to swap out Primal Spirit for Druidic Rite and keep leveling wither, but flasks are never a problem.

Anyway, here is my gear.. Do you have any suggestions on what I should work on upgrading next?

Spoiler

also have this, waiting to slam t1 life :P
Should help with my int issues.
The build doesn't really scale all that well with gear, which is why I can't help you out that much. :X
You pretty much have the same gear as I do now.

If you do want to spent some more currency, you can try replacing the Thief's Torment with Elder rings that have life on hit, so you can get more total life.
If you have mana isues use rings/jewels with mana on hit.

Of course you can also replace your Wasp Nest with a godlike claw I guess.

"
Nice name. =)

Anyway, I'm using a Purity of Ice for the fight to avoid oneshots from Shaper Balls and Elder Spikes.
(4% extra maximum resistances means you take 16% less damage of that element)
This also adds a bit of cold resist which granted my character just enough to be at the cap.

Definitely cap all your elemental resists for the fight, as there's still a good amount of fire damage (i.e. Shaper's Beam).
I don't know about lightning damage, but some monsters from the Null Portals might have that, too.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Apr 2, 2018, 8:53:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info