The Celestial Armour Set

shit :(
please give ghostflame RF pls GGG
Amazing armour set !
Is it worth to wait for a discounted price ? Or will it take too much time for that ?
Nice! Now how about releasing a celestial one handed weapon(wand, scepter, mace, sword) so we can use it with celestial shield, hmm?
"
moegta wrote:
this is what ggg cares about. our money. sorry, you lost another long time supporter right now. i will not support the direction everything goes any further. see it as an support-rage-quit.

What are you talking about ? PoE is still a free-to-play game. You're not forced to buy all those MTX's :)
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
moegta wrote:
this is what ggg cares about. our money. sorry, you lost another long time supporter right now. i will not support the direction everything goes any further. see it as an support-rage-quit.

What are you talking about ? PoE is still a free-to-play game. You're not forced to buy all those MTX's :)

If you play poe f2p , you will have a miserable time once you hit maps .
Then you will quickly realize how non f2p the game is at this point.

At minimum you would need 1 premium tab to sell, currency tab , map tab , fragment tab, essense tab is nice to have too.

The mtx is alright - something just seems a little off about it. What they really need to do is allow us to preview and mix and match the mtx with others before buying, having either a 3d spin feature or multiple angles.

id rather wait and just buy the sin/inn combo for more money , as id never use this after i have that one with similar color design.
Finally! YESSSS.... My celestial garb is complete.

Thanks, GGG. I feel like you directly responded to my request (some months ago) for celestial armour, char. effect, etc. Loving it.
The amor might look fancy but these small updates are annoying as hell, as an update takes 30 minutes minimum, even for just 50 MBs....

Edit: Especially considering that we had a bigger update yesterday which also took ages.....
Last edited by Sehhilfe on Mar 9, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
I'm not a huge fan of this set. I really like the effect on the character, but I would prefer if the armor was more form fitting to the character model. I'm trying to save my left over supporter pack credits in hopes of a celestial staff of some sort.
Meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info