The Celestial Armour Set

what a god damn shame ! Theres so much wrong with the game right now and yet here we are getting another armour set alongside stupid mtx and most you fanboys and whiteknights swallow everything your beloved **** shots at you.

Sad times
Nice!
The Holy Bible
STOP!!!

Grim Dawn time!
All those celestial MTX should be a Supporter Pack
Weird and uggly armour set .. I don't like it
"
Prototype80 wrote:
after yesterday's action you come with a new MTX ....
Your approach is really disrespectful to the honest players!

You should be ashamed!

I agree. This new league started with some flaws, primordial flaws, what I think is caused by wrong design in its concept.
Last edited by Treufeldt on Mar 9, 2018, 5:59:31 AM
The one with the hood looks beautiful.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
I seriously think you're missing few points of my 'rant'. First of all - all I was asking for is statement explaining why they handled the matter this way and feasibility of pushing another MTX without explanation to community. Second of all - play progress only of people who were actually playing, people who were playing for the whole duration of the bug are MINORITY and I'd even go as far as <10%.

So stop using bullshit calculations like progress of 100% people, because this is pure demagogy.

Easiest and most comfortable solution? Make a pool with what the player base actually wants.

Even if only small player base abused this, this is a problem on a scale of league economy - since if even 10 of the people duped high tier shaper/elder items - which in example of opal/steel rings with shaper/elder mod are rarer than you probably imagine - they automatically lose shitton of their value.

Duped six links basically mean that divine orbs are now worthless shit, while duping six links that way is intended it was way too easy to obtain - and now will probably be so rare, that more casual players will barely be able to use it.

Don't know where did you get the "around 1000" items I assume your own speculations. Again bullshiting since you compare 1 000 000 of any items lost, to items affecting economy. Guess what actual item drops that will be lost is WAY WAY more comparable to those that will affect the economy, since really? Only those drops matter? Unless you're gonna cry for your RGB gemstone that got rolled back and you actually calculate that too. If you do, there is no point in discussion.

This doesn't only affect those who got rich, this also affects how much you can potentially gain on your drops. So in fact it does affect me and everyone else.

Points you make - make little sense (Some of them are somewhat valid, but not in the scale you're presenting). Your comparisons - make no sense. If you really want to compare problems, please use some common comparison points that you don't randomly change to fit in your view of the world.

The more you say, the more you seem as someone who benefited from this and wants to make people believe that all is gucci instead of discussing a problem focusing on facts and trying to find best way out of this. If you can't do that, then please don't argue with people or at the very least say that "in your opinion" - because guess what, you can be wrong. I think that both arguing and discussions can be productive, but if you go about it way you do - then you seem ignorant to me.

Additionally I think I already expressed that, but don't express your personal opinion on a matter from a perspective of a whole player base please.
"So with all the respect, just keep your ego in check, as Polish eagle suggest to be less ignorant sir..."

Fast pool on reddit, give us possible ways to resolve this from point of company and this way people will at the very least feel that they try to make it better with player base in mind.

I will only add that there is no issue free solution for the problem. I don't say that I cannot understand the way they decided to go about this, but with the scale of the problem not even releasing statement saying "We'll do it like that, because..." is just unfair to the player base.

While I personally would prefer other solutions I am still aware that I'm not the only player, playing this game - this is the difference between us.

I really effing hate ignorance and trying to argue while manipulating information you present to better fit your opinion.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
Let me tell you this:

Rollback problems:
Play progress of 100% people lost.
Items drops, MORE THAN 1 000 000 items lost.
Morals of 100% people go down, ragequit.
Economy stays same.

No rollbacks with fixs:
No play progress lost. No items drops lost.
Items, that have REAL affect to economy = around 1000.
There are MORE good items around and affect ONLY those, who abused that system. DOESNT AFFECT YOU.
People, that got rich or abused this method = around 100 - 500 at max.

So let me hear your BETTER SOLUTION!

GGG Please Stop Stealing my money in a legit way :'(
this is what ggg cares about. our money. sorry, you lost another long time supporter right now. i will not support the direction everything goes any further. see it as an support-rage-quit.
Last edited by moegta on Mar 9, 2018, 9:50:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info