[3.2] Righteous Fire + Blade Vortex Chieftain - Strength Stacking

Updated PoB 3/10/18:
https://pastebin.com/54JVpx0c

Looking for some feedback/criticism. I have extensive experience playing a variety of PoE characters to endgame, but this is my first build post, and my first RF character (i've played 9 ranger classes in past 3 leagues, so figured it's time to change it up!). Anyone with more RF/BV experience are encouraged to provide some thoughts (skill tree optimization is appreciated.)

With the Chieftain ascendency revamp, I was interested in trying out a “fire based” Blade Vortex build, ideally incorporating Righteous Fire.

I noticed a considerable lack of up-to-date guides of this nature, as most builds seem to be Righteous Fire / Scorching Ray variants. I tried searching extensively for similar builds and closest I could find were Berserker variants from several leagues ago.

I wanted to try something different – I’ve played a few BV builds in the past, and always enjoyed the element of being able to melt bosses by ramping up to 20 blades and running in to facetank.

Also, I wanted to utilize the “on hit” bonuses that Chieftain offers (Apply Ash, %Fire Leech, etc.) which RF/SR builds typically don’t make full use of.

Righteous Fire grants a big %More multiplier to Spells, which includes Blade Vortex. With the ascendency revamp, Blade Vortex now converts to 100% fire damage by picking up Avatar of Fire.

------

First, credit to DemiGodKing102 for some inspiration on this build. He has a great Strength-RF build here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1729087/page/1

I used this as my league starter; had no problem running Uberlabs / Red maps with less than 20c in gear. I've pumped a lot more currency into this, as I'm having a blast, and want to take it into Guardians/Shaper/Elders.

I incorporated the idea of running high Strength, Doon Cuebiyari, Righteous Fire and Blade Vortex

(NOTE - This build can definitely run fine WITHOUT Doon Cuebiyari / Strength Stacking. I was clearing up to T15 maps/Uberlab/Etc. with very basic budget gear, I just switched to Strength gear at lvl88, which is entirely optional.

PROS:
Spoiler
-High life since this is an RF build (easily 7k+, 8k obtainable on mid-budget, 9k-10K+ with big investments)
-Can easily play with ONLY your mouse, for the superlazymode
-Trash explodes to RF, even on a 4-link. I don't even really need to use BV on trash until T13+
-Can run through Uber Labs facetanking every trap and laughing at Izaro as he slams you in the face with a 2-hand hammer
-Laugh at fire damage (I facetank volatiles and can afk in lab fire traps)
-RF does amazing damage with budget/little investment, but can scale higher with investment.
-Stun Immune (Unwavering Stance)

CONS:
Spoiler
-Higher maps, especially single target (bosses) are going to be difficult on a budget. Investing in Life is required (but gets expensive), but it has benefit of increasing both your DPS and Defense (EHP).
-DEXTERITY is a pain and you need about 155 for Blade Vortex. You will need at least 2-3 items with Dex rolls. Initially, just grab the +30 Dex nodes on your tree, until you get gear with Dex.
-Sustaining BV is extremely difficult without Warlord’s Mark or %Regen Lab Boot Enchant
-Single target DPS in high red maps will be mediocre without investing in gear, at least a 5-link, etc.
-Moves quite slow with Shield Charge and low attack speed, especially if you are like me and are used to playing Raider/Pathfinder or QoTF builds... (You can sub out weapon with Brightbeak in maps to compensate, or run Quicksilver flask.)

LEVELING:
Spoiler
I leveled as typical 2-hand Sunder until 40+, but this will be slightly difficult unless you are willing to use some respec points later. I do suggest picking up Resolute Technique ASAP and respeccing out of it later. You may also want to pick up some 2-hand damage nodes as you travel up towards the Witch area of the tree, since most of the nodes for this build won’t help your damage (basically all Life-focused). Damage will be low without any DPS nodes – take them to level, drop them later. You get like 15-20+ respec points while leveling/questing, so you don't even need to spend Regrets.

Alternatively, you can just level as a spellcaster (you get enough Int going up to the Witch tree).

1) Firestorm Totems + Scorching Ray Selfcast
2) Scorching Ray + Cast while Channeling + Firestorm
Both options work great; take your pick based on preference.

You can switch to Righteous Fire when you have enough % life regen to sustain it. I switched around level 50, but you can definitely switch as early as level 30-40 with at least a few of the below in addition to all the % regen nodes on your tree:

1) Shaper’s Seed necklace
2) Springleaf Shield
3) Kikazaru Rings
4) Maximum Fire Resist
5) Purity of Fire, at least level 5, preferably level 11 (1% and 2% max Fire resist, respectively)
6) Vitality Aura
7) Earth Golem
8) Arakali Pantheon
9) Rise of the Phoenix (lvl 65+)

30 Skill Points:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/KWwBa2K9

From here you can decide to continue leveling as Melee (Sunder/Cleave) or Caster.
If Melee
54 Skill Points:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/KWwBa2K9

If Caster
54 Skill Points:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/bh7q2XKK

I would not recommend switching to RF until you get all the important regen nodes, a few basic regen items, and at least the Arakali Pantheon - It's VERY helpful.

Minimum for RF:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/nNGMLMKK

I tried to only include super cheap/budget items.
Springleaf shield, Shaper's Seed, and 2x Kikazaru Rings are really all you need to sustain RF (if you use PoB, you'll see that net life regen is +15hp/s with just these minimums - and Purity of Fire / Vitality at level 11)

Rise of the Phoenix at level 65 is the next big upgrade.

GEM LINKS:
Spoiler
Budget
4L: Righteous Fire + Elemental Focus + Burning Damage + Efficacy (or Increased AoE/Conc Effect, based on your needs, all 3 are blue gems so swap as needed)

4L: Blade Vortex + Spell Echo + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus
5L: Add Immolate if mapping, or Fire Penetration if you do more bossing/Izaro

6L: Blade Vortex + Spell Echo + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus + Fire Penetration + (Immolate, Conc Effect, or Inc AoE - All are viable depending on if you want generic more damage, more damage with less AoE, or just more AoE for QoL)

Note – Immolate is underrated, but it provides some excellent damage without reducing your AoE. You can instead use Conc Effect which will provide slightly more damage, at the cost of AoE. Immolate will have 100% uptime because Righteous Fire causes your targets to BURN… so they will ALWAYS be burning.

3-4L: Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Leap Slam (optional, QoL)

3-4L: Lvl 20 CWDT + Earth Golem + Molten Shell + Anything else (Vortex, Immortal Call, Flammability if you get +1 curse, etc.)
*Alternatively, just use the extra link for Enduring Cry

2L: Blasphemy, Warlord’s Mark
1L: Purity of Fire
1L: Vitality, Enduring Cry, Blood Rage
*Note – While leveling you will likely want Vitality + Purity of Fire, Blasphemy + Warlord’s is not needed until mapping or a 5-L BV. With better gear, you can drop Vitality entirely.

Mid-Investment (If Strength Stacking)
Spoiler
If you go the route of Doon Cuebiyari, you will want at least 700 strength - otherwise a Rare sceptre or Doryani's Catalyst will likely provide more DPS.

With Doon Cuebiyari, we want to take advantage of the Iron Will built into the weapon. Your 3-Link in your weapon will become:
Lvl20 CWDT + Lvl20 Molten Shell + Lvl20 Life Leech (Or golem, if you want to save a gem slot)

While this setup may sound silly, Molten Shell actually does considerable damage when it explodes (besides providing you some extra EHP / Armor). My Molten Shell says it has an average hit of 45,000. So with 2% leech from the Life Leech support, 1% from Chieftain, and 2% from Warlords Mark... this is about 2250 life restored to you PER target hit. Molten Shell itself also grants 1500 "life" absorb shield. So if something smacks you through the shield and takes you down low, chances are the explosion will heal you to full.

Also, fitting in an Enlighten and/or Empower gems into your auras may be an option. May be able to squeeze in Herald of Ash, Purity of Fire and Blasphemy with Enlighten 3-4.

Ideally, with a Elder ring of Curse Enemies on Hit with Warlord's Mark - you don't have to use the Blasphemy and can easily fit in Herald of Ash.

High Investment:
Spoiler
I won’t go too in depth here, but eventually you can do several things:

1) Get a helm with Burning Damage and slot your RF setup into it, for a 5-Link RF. If it’s Essence Crafted, that’s a 6-Link RF in your helm. (RF + Conc Effect + Elemental Focus + Efficacy/Inc AoE)

2) Get a Delerium crafted glove, slot RF into your glove, for a 5-L RF. Get a helm with Immolate and Burning Damage. Slot your Blade Vortex into your helm, for a 6-L Blade Vortex. Now you can run a Kaom's Heart, easily achieve 9-10K HP, which will likewise basically make your 5-L RF perform as well as a 6-L in your helm.

3) +1 Skill Rise of the Phoenix for better Auras

SKILL TREE:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/build/7DloUb

(Currently level 89, may need some optimization. Welcoming any criticism/skill node changes.)

Level 95-100 build would likely be to grab additional +2 Endurance Charges, and 1-2 more Jewel sockets.

JEWELS:
Spoiler
An Efficient Training placed in the spot between the Scion/Marauder Life Wheel and the Witch area (Elemental Overload) will convert about 70 int into Strength, with the jewel itself providing 24... so 90 strength from one jewel.

Other jewels are just whatever you can find of:
%Life
+Life
Fire Damage
Burning Damage
Fire Damage added to Spells
Physical Damage added to Spells
Spell Damage / Holding a Shield
Etc.
Resists as needed

PATH OF BUILDING:
Spoiler

GEAR:
My current gear is NOT that cheap, but is not entirely high-end GG gear either. Non-strength gear of similar standards is very cheap, and functions fine.
Spoiler

Note that I was clearing up to T15 maps last night with much worse gear.
Doon Cuebiyari / Strength stacking is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL.

Before this, I was using a 1c Sceptre I bought with 80% Elemental Damage, 30% Fire Damage, 12% Attack speed. These are cheap and plentiful, and honestly the DPS difference between Doon Cuebiyari / A cheap 1C sceptre is negligible.

Also, unless you start stacking Strength, a Doryani's Catalist will be just as good, if not better. However, when simming in Path of Building, a Doryani's only showed about 2% more damage than a 1-chaos Sceptre... so I wouldn't advocate wasting 20-30c.

For gear, you just need high Life rolls and resists. %Fire damage or Opal rings are luxury. A Marble amulet goes a long way.

Before Belly of the Beast, I was just using a crappy 5-Link. Tabula or a corrupted 6-link will work fine on a budget. My damage still seems more than enough even on a 5-link, 6-link will be a great boost.

DAMAGE (With my current 5-link soso gear setup)
(SET ON SHAPER/GUARDIANS)
Righteous Fire
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/jhillman1287/RF_zpsrrklcgja.png

Blade Vortex
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/jhillman1287/BV_zps0yugv2z0.png
Notes:
This DPS setup is without Conc Effect on RF or BV, as I enjoy the QoL of map clear with the increased AoE. If you are focusing just on pure DPS/bosses, these numbers will be higher using Conc Effect.

*** FYI - For some reason, Path of Building shows I have a net life regen of -180. This is incorrect as standing in my hideout, with RF and Purity of Fire on (NO VITALITY) I do not lose any life... I actually gain life per second. Not sure why this is the case, I know Pantheons aren't calculated in PoB, so maybe it's that ***

Regen is not your primary sustain for this build (unlike most RF builds). You just want enough to sustain RF. You will get most of your sustain from having a big life pool coupled with Blade Vortex leeching on hit.

Numbers do not include Frenzy charges (if you use Blood Rage).

Flammability is not included, and is a strong DPS curse. Would require you to either drop Warlord's Mark, or get +1 curse.
I may try to squeeze in the +1 curse as it is quite nearby Avatar of Fire.

UBER LAB -
I got lucky with +% Blade Vortex on my Hrimnor's doing a few early labs.
However, if you don't have the enchant, another good alternative helm on a budget is the FORMLESS INFERNO.
As of last night, they cost about 10c (9c for Blessing of Xoph, 1c for Formless Flame).
Note that with Chieftain, which grants +100% Fire Resist, you are EASILY well over Fire Resist cap (especially with Rise of the Phoenix and Purity of Fire).

With The Formless Inferno, I literally get DOUBLE my armor (with flasks on, I go from 16k to 34k). You can even re-route the skill tree a bit to pick up Juggernaut for extra armor. All this extra armor makes Uberlab even easier, if you want the extra facetank security.

CHASE GOALS:
1) Obtaining an Elder ring with Curse Enemies with Warlord's Mark would be a HUGE boon, allowing me to drop Blasphemy and run HERALD OF ASH - Which is now a considerable %more dmg multiplier.

2) +1 Endurance charge belt is great for Chieftain. I will likely grab a cheap Belt of the Deceiver with +1. Ideally, a GG Elder belt with %Increase Life Recovery (or a stygian vise with good jewel) are great options too.

3) 6-link helm, or delerium gloves

4) THEORYCRAFT - If regen is enough, try to drop Rise of the Phoenix for a good STAT STICK offhand. %Physical -> Fire, %Physical -> Random Element, Damage Penetrates Elemental Resist... Will not help Righteous Fire much, but those stat sticks are strong for BV.

5) Watcher's Eye Jewel - Some are OP

Haven't tried Guardians/Shaper yet (i've been farming T13-15 maps without any difficulty) - Will likely try to tackle them tonight or this weekend.

Thanks for reading!
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 10, 2018, 8:46:08 PM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 5:28:24 AM
sounds good~

wait for your updates
Got my 6-L Belly today.

DPS is now much higher.
VS Shaper/Guardian PoBuilding:

BV:
390 DPS
RF:
54k DPS

Total about 440k Shaper DPS.

Gems are all still lvl19, very few have quality, so guaranteed over 500k Shaper DPS with full levels and quality gems. Also my 1 jewel is garbage, need to replace - and level to 91 or 93 to pick up +1 or +2 more jewel slots.

Maybe also replace my Belt of Deceiver (budget item) for better Stygian Vise or Elder belt with Recovery %

Can definitely push this build up to 600/700k+ DPS with big investment (GG 6-L helm, or delerium glove)

Will probably try guardians/shaper this weekend.
Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 9, 2018, 1:55:32 AM
Don't you miss out on a lot of damage since you can't really use elemental equilibrium with this build?
"
SvenPek wrote:
Don't you miss out on a lot of damage since you can't really use elemental equilibrium with this build?

By my calculations you don't actually lose damage; the damage is just shifted over to Blade Vortex instead of focusing solely on Righteous Fire.

Likewise, having Righteous Fire up provides 40% MORE damage to your BV.

For reference, I checked Blade Vortex damage with PoB (set to shaper, with my current gear):

Blade Vortex Only: 275k DPS
Ele Equilibrium + BV: 391K DPS
Righteous Fire + BV: 381K DPS

So you do lose a very "slight" amount of Blade Vortex DPS... but don't forget that RF itself is providing more DPS, and is actually much better for general trash clear (especially with Inc AOE):

RF + AoE: 47K DPS
RF + Conc: 70K DPS

So easily over 450K shaper DPS at my current gear level; without having to throw orb of storms before the boss (i find this annoying) and your blades leeching % HP to you (PoB calculates my current leech rate as 1800hp/s).

If you add those to your BV damage, you are doing way more than just Ele Equilibrium + BV. Plus you won't have to rely on gimmicky applications (orb of storms, tempest shield, etc.)

I do suspect, however, that an endgame build focused on Crit may be stronger - with some good crit gear. Crit blade vortex with a diamond flask is strong, but elemental overload version will be easier to start.

Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 10, 2018, 5:46:14 PM
Really liked the way you've explained here.. wall of text but hey i get it.

Can you let's say post a little about your lvling process, im rather new and id like to understand what do i need to switch to RF ?

Im lvl 42 atm.

what is a good tree and what items are required to start using rf?
Weekend update:

Did a ton of T13-15 maps past few days. Like over 50. Absolutely no problems; trash and bosses both melt.
Shield charge does feel slow; highly recommend a weapon swap to Brightbeak + Phoenix Shield for map movement; the Doon Cuebiyari DPS isn't really needed unless on bosses/guardians.

Also did about 10 guardian maps.

Some mods are more difficult than others, so I try to avoid them on harder content. If under T13-14, stuff like 40% regen reduction or elemental reflect aren't that big of a deal. Righteous Fire does more than enough to clear everything - although the bosses will take some time without BV damage.

I can still easily do "no regen" maps by just turning off RF, and relying on BV. It's like 70% of my DPS anyway.

Minotaur is easy, can facetank him most of the time (unless it rolls like 2-3 crazy damage mods, then you should try to dodge slams).

Hydra is also easy; although you do need to actually dodge the powershots/barrage, not facetank them.

Did about 10 combined of the above Guardians.
Did not try Chimera/Phoenix yet.

I did, however, buy the remaining fragments and try Shaper.
Killed him (not deathless) - I'm a bit rusty so got hit by a few slams, but with some practice, the DPS was definitely plenty. Really important to shield charge away as soon as you see his slams coming.

Currently have 8377 health with current gear, Shaper slam would often take me from full to around 0% or 10% (so I advise not tanking them.)

Current PoB below:

Spoiler
eNrVXFlz28ayfg5_BUpVuS8-kjHYZuBrn1MURS22FoaUrSQvrsGgQcICARoAJdGn7n-_PQMuAAmQcKJzq25ccbh0z9LL11_PgHn_r5dppD1BmoVJ_OGInOhHGsQi8cN4_OHo8_35MTv61z877wc8n9wFp_Mwkt_8s_PLe_Vai-AJog9HLqrlPB1D_mU1lPkVP_N47If5bZJOOUrdJjGsPqu-u4FUhBFk2epjEfEsu-VT-HB0w1M-9yE90ngmIPZ7m696kxCCnIfxkTbFv0eJeIT8Ik3msw9H9pH2FMLzTeKj4NXN4G54v5qtl85htRzcyi_vBxFfQDrKea5l-NeHoy5ahI_hMsxxFB7NcQhKTcc90a2jt3tVzvgU_26tNZoB-Gtp64Qaf18SV10VtpskByn0gwBEHj5BL0XDTHgs4LDez8rezKM8nEWhdOJSnuxZ_dbQRNebhO-TnEdng9Fa1mQOs-wTY79CsnFr49APYT4ZJGGWxD8zfjcFfhcURh1yP5xna1WjcaobHvNekm0W5TZHQZ6WYqvRiEP4XpYkdqN7zuBlI-bYewasSNpuk-RVnJfErD0DViStxi1fh8EmFphJ6Z4MEe-k9FUsNlY32b6BP8cpZJA-lbJl3xRVlQGiFpQ30RyoUnEIY4hLtiH6iW0YNrP3KV0DiMkFgtuQ56WUcA3npNn9MqA2-2HOXotJ4YrF2L5hawxmNnu5qrFtL9M9cW2L2aZBTWLunbZqO4OeuPukG4xG6SFgqMziuuTEdM0mjVvId71qE_eEGO4ep_ZjSMeLEVauaGNCYlh7fVRWKvuK6G2mqS6xlUq9BZtVn7is-qV1EXP_hgqF8l6a4REiAFTwYaswvKLGIE2-yToY_ZxaN50m8zLOWszYu-9CoeLC5rowmCyyUGBYKk4xBH-OKyxZmTb7Y1XVb5InmGLOKUKAXGgz7QlpTKHTCInUlgn2BmgU1ak0Wy3PuXg8S_xxa0OrSX5K4zxM0WRZWCqrrBHXe4nMkoow3QPL40keIw1urYFrTrIt6WOLHV76HZLKHp-VgoUd3sK2kkNb7mRb0aItNrStVDjk_VvVH8hXPR6JTA1zFc_muRYr6p49hlH0NZ5PPUkKi_9uWGFZchpm4qs3DwJJ5Y9wAanqTfrn5_3e_dWX_lJlBCo5NJFEEZ9l4H84isPoSAvxxUhONkJQEHkLaWSgSxZ_WFZSyRbzKzp-WE5y5XYLXGZBy63fL2YgvZe1UDiN2q214MYtBK_GcZi3siUIvmght65NLWRvMHgKMGyzdwSmNPTmObQRVry0xQokFzssVqEFLVZaFJ4W4y4r82HJJT618JNKjnv-CG09cAYBYLhmS2hYIcJ7FZyZ5kPAsUO8gOlvcx6F-WKpvvn8ujhmUJ9mSSo_yk4X2Jh9OMqxmS-6eDWaOgjoqtqn3qu5JLBoEffkGPJ8g3uRXGPAo0wiSpTIfg_4DLdAjrZHkMpy_F_e46yrAw8s2pqCsCu5xSTKIR5NsEQdad9XW9BLM6lFKjyTLGCloRUqb_ePPprPZrjlHkesjcu2bzeV1NOeJzhboauVHFeZFPnAzqTrDqQ0mbFvNqmgFRpFaLxVNjzoH-XZXQ8Vw1ccZNQ4SGof2s90msRDJCkXSQTT5Tc3YYxhu_byzoeb4Gll6mISbZQnMWi786wEwFcShUA7P-xzvvMqzqelSc_TJMtPMURvkyfe1vNfcJnw8upev4RoCnlbn1cS5xoDZhTxaUvvSXFNybfzyTnaFtKCy5amIGzPHIWOVihlLTP_HP8Ng0XLbaykD4x9C89FsUEmkcoDy3YRrlS0pc5r-_o0SbBM_5X0fuBplKR-dsPTii-sPXtZ6vwXokr235mmVGs8z3YdchrxbDaBaVuXbOQPjH8JKY_8u6CblQGX7MvwQkVLAk0qHYjcfuzPJXvupU1LX5bEzfgrFU3qvL7D_YW26qFblV1S2g2a1Ycl7BSfDniKo1rt3eKDVsatwzicxHmKJAf8M8BGZNWPtwu4jbJW1m43cz9SfTyPzhMhD5U3oLxnxrWSVmi1wxt1Wi-47FVbzaJ6c60vJklb5MT-dgAx5Cnfst_eCiPVtLJea5_JU0fUAb9oBdpOWNbUlqqvnQIXUfIE2V-qb0PZvUMyz6RhWvpqraMppQNEYGnBq1ikwJHWl283ylFP98y4VtaktgSqsiUPBmNj3OuvHvfrlZ7OU3kosrrKawcmhY5WOTl4dfJLtNGzPGtpWSLZwSZlr-sOdCl1obKPqBL7NZhqxXObk7LuPOUtXTXAgpYvZCRucuA_0Kf8nKvMfc3KX-0-anxGXpPnV4c2_m-a1l1XZcgfhLzlz2H6jtB3D4jYE23An_-h3Yc5j7ULPo_zCGrI5X8KqEmFdYkJj3OJSHeBsvld_Am_a8tTmvW37LF8pY5W7lMAjRfrVKOQ5SEJvilW-3l4rV78MsnzWfbu7dvn5-eTGVouCeAljOBEJNO3M55lOMSx2sxxjoO-7eI_p93-Wff0hzAe-ldu9zL-9pKy0Us4_Pg0eApuTqd38777tRsb47E4o-PBw-8_vvbdbyR4-uj-NqTRsdEbnsd_BvrFt7A3Ze7xaRf8dNLPu-bnhf7n6ZdvuufoEyEG3Ycn79PxLXu8yL_5V5N7GPQfBh_PnWPLPz8d3p5Pv2Z3H_spf7y5OPv2MPqasItnxudfBDcH4UJcfoLey9duMOgZNz-O2d1n5wsb2wl1Hyc32ctdxAcfg9Pzybev4--_R7-f208Pp_nF0Dh-uktiep_-8Tm6uf5D9Ptn58x5OH8g5PK5n5Hb0Y0lRnz423j2o_vn9ePF5didn_1up-OYZfG1TW-TcW_65ccFzL7f_n72-ctl7B6f_Tj_8-plfH9h3N1-N65N2_kkrpQj3q488b54gCUr3LJ8p8WJDzKMqOtglIQY4_Ld8t5jV8whzLRayBnMonYbOYe4Tgs503HK8xqNcpbFzDbzEpe12YflMGa0sosl2eFBOdsiBm2zX-K02odtE7eN3yxGHdbGLpZL2mzXMFvNSgynzS4cnZptosU0HbO0PNIcVdRoN57L2njNNGjdPhARNymFbwrwe_9WoqN8cZvkoL6TH67eKOz8EsKzlgFPxWSUp7Iq_EiS6R_y3s49kcV6kjxfAs9v-GxZPuT3y3Nqq_heXrmchch2U3X6vUJ2Kfg7msDWl08xvJeFK1uitXw9glyVkHkGIxBJ7BecQn28KjdKSZ2wL_vkIZe05p027A77nUvsM5NnJAM8hc7lYhYn2NJp_QVoH-EZos7nOPw-B-3q7J3mC4624wEhmMGBRw0HDGEHzPMCnQWUOdTWXeq7nssx10w_MFzqUcf3uc9djJ-OWoja-TuNmR31agjf32m207mazqJQhHn2TtM7b0xTyxOsoC_hdI4qYQCdru9nGqHyc8NShGxV8vET1VlmSASwHGmTRD17qHGtOIXqvCHkVyklbz41Hvva-jpTKzihvCLLlOPlEqtGM6pG-3x79dvnfgdbE1wtFlrtPsU6j0N1emk4zZBX7djN457F3QBcYVDXJiYTlulzHUC3DKCUBiLQTQdcTgzu6VQnDiEETB3t6eqEVe2GpioeF3unXcuztS3DoWmkObD-xuN80rmKczRMOJZhpQVpMkWyo-p0poWxVgykhZncRJwFSTrF7qusX28SszaO0jRJtYs0nHXukxn_oQ2lUUpmMDFgXMMnnqfbFCzgum6a3AIfgcUH03NtygkwG4QrKLjEYpbBCLUCD23nc1ENH1IOH7dsBYLhoyt_17m588ZilS2-sVRMncFLDnI_nTcO3Qm-VQRxeX6x7hkPB49VGzxnCYZJbw5euMAvOl84jjUSMMMllQ3mCm4DJZhbWFmFAJtQz2McEVYAdX3X9yk1fA4OQxFLZx6xGfd88JlhQOC6FYNR1lnemb3TDL2zRDt03jH-qZrPNH7F6Fg145vtFum2VMVvLhQWYR4uOTx-5C2K-TRT165S3OUDskG0qFMxOWHlCRSFVxffGL6kbHp5I9ohZdllxs8g1dh6vIL_YzzfYCZql5jgVaXi3FApEWdX6y4ICqV6F9o1wY4UH1PpGg2BUYhEGEc-hSgvO89BQNTBBGagGzkhRuC7jukJ0zDQb4GwdXQhNQ3d45ZHAkF99KLu2a7PbRMc0ulHPg4rl1H1o7Mv8A13N3StKiS8IXpZprhOXiNl4anKAMQuG1Pd2w2x1jxButDkiVfn3yLlAXr_f94Y-gZnSylXb1inatib7sVVrzOAdAY5BioiCZePA2jnEc8eZQ_-wFN_C1JYIACMAGxLGIyxAMPfsRyKKCoQSIhLEUeYbhoEMGMMptPAYsQWHGzP8j3Pq1gWbV7OkI2VDVoFWaMSXcUVx9okKDqdx6oo9eZphkC7PBYv9gHqSKszhKlsElcimChYwRvsRGsxZBhmIK2CwacNJgnE4UvnJsk4Fu9P0mxLh5aMFVhonID5gW871DVMS_gMWwATAxQxxjQRlQ2dWow5whRcAAKM59iIzmC6gcGqxqJ2M5ycbgUlOwCdzKnJVlmmt2LTrovNE7IKSSxyUJzAykzPFB1CpV_LSoo2lIvBMmJ3P7frPl8SDHTXNXKmYgV6efGrp-gKPCsgpizd4zESLM1Dj6iHXfyaEXtYSecz_K4hHlhd3owA8ok6VgyfQgw_ZZN16iC7m8dispU9yN2EwBrjBVh8KafggUEtoBYn1PA80zNtw3fAEuAgahmOITNMcOIZJjeA0Wr2uA3Z4-jV7HHQ26l8QlH6Gl2NxlrmDu74KpaGzreySR7CoTPUA0dyj_syai20N6fcGlA_A3kq1pskj5B2bnjqoV-603kEFVzXday7hiAOtxFMAscUAdFBt4VFqW4TnRA34IBlWNcN8AJuWswQzEW7OrZueX6VxRglQ1GrmjfkxKa_Su_ti2-jAs4lVrzky6oeWHoByRu-vLxX7hCjqRIzq6aSFEsZY5lFaaSLGnAxkWk6XWiTMJflfyGTdzV8vfGJXotol8if4yRdXbNi1iXRE9INPpV4Vlzvlz1hI7YHpmNxixLiu8JhLhgWGK4rDyxcG_k1t90goMBc4WEL4gtCkFsK37CQVFZpteM04dnFLkFaFzyrkvzla8KiI1n5wnSavESIuQt-WIZr6rhZX1w3kNJDKJF3huiX8zT5IdlNIP2hTfgTyGTA5qeYvDgNxSRDqIoWTW6qaxe74yReyHYBqc_lwk95JjjmibqQr_Q8lAnfRN6KFMd0PNAD6ng68ntqBIGLHIganLn4Amktuoxhf2jptsuxc8Qu06ySfcyMWuecHu-wV2yBbL3KdxSbXxtWvlk-6ob9Ty4hsT7WreYWopp0VcxX7HmNb6vHBFH7-xwtL-Ua06K-00RiGS1Wlf4Up8w753P03sMinSrjV8yOxrOxhTI9DgHCUaBT4rrCl5iE_ZfNiCWIpJ-GZyMf0n2iW7YnOwzLsxiHak7YTWaXf7DOH19UTU8cqyaYzQrb_8m2yq5kWIH4NRS0_5KnXBsnaRPgk7qetTj-v8SE6lyorNoqkIagGJS6IAG2rdQnFvUs3XeZ7wO1BXbzfuDYpuc7wnMYM13i2i5zHObZzEVGD81Yv03cqxy7WKT0eXHeE2CV9FeNaqlxNaqNaxXMyyjzhto7Ed5gJ6uOXfRfsOSE0j2wwec5ov2aYahmD2ElrnT8aAOLmyTwdMqRV1qWT3xbB-H7AcWCqfpWCNCyhnAdbiGzAGxjmeFxbIuEaCQYpNwEEVaNQloThLWUwawY_WxePCzQZBi7PjuxE_RX2fmJp_MQC1Ys8jAIV82SmrNKxLEM6Y5OHN32ObED5BSBPL4EsDwPGRnoQE3X5I4XYLPvEd0xiEBWTl1hGHSrcJX6-jLtsrdoF9H1pjYOQYtUbFbNreU7TaGO0uO52i7E651X7NpgQKfWgPeo_SB7mTv-2DkNs-kcU3LHZFT3PVs4nFk-GsbkwrIpGse2EHJ0nbvc0i2HBET22a6HyGfZtsktGztsDliHKiYzrXqTbcXRWTlkikcR_qFJur9C9xWdkjeO0hAFGSpgTLEj5Pb4iWJEn2PBZ7PKcUqprQgzLUqeAaG9dtLlRKsnWpDlStZQ0v-7k0-wysnZGzxHG7FzwJ87Wzen1RNjBgL9wG3dNh0HCbOrY5qjj1wKxHKZ7TDd8R3TpY4uUDLgFIOcIIDahjDNKguge8tRA0W7T8PxGKO3l0yn2FMq88gLfXk7KnuET-qAytL3Q-sb6jRShG1Ctp7aoTXVsMHErB5dUkk_PMDUeOCpdsmnU-xNylCCgU487NYotmyYG7qNlJfq1CWOPBokNn7GdR9tHeA7w9QDwpBx6cJm3OFgNxp4_wlhOQsK9j_K57F2P0khk6fvnerWVz9PW5WjalEvmoUle6pSK_kzF6WIngkfJcPd153vP_dtMLz7SqcrQAwkVJ6puzaCNPNdAo7uYV0TuqsbgYeFzvYw_H0seNgjCsIDAVR3OBfoxKAK6tSsD_WH3UA_fLpitTxd2SXBxDlx_97pivn_5XRlFCWrn5Gtnt9YX02uftxWktn8BmQlZe0KFSBekmFlmeISr_wQx0qjdD3p7I5aHElsRNymiUt33cRu3EJJqmafledu16MZNYIQldZkt9to6V6X1NhP0vHy-sx2o5aeBSBOs-uWT12tRVnd7tVj5msR0rDG8j222Wzp7RlrPLf6EcNaZvWr1eVlb-NFb_l-t00wt4vmVuG8Ewda11tkmUTt4uq95qGLn0-BprBsPdne7Dm4B7J_2MaMq_HuT664MU_bJ-rhTP0rqdomV3fT6Sd3X8TvK0RUDSq0mOiA2-sdekBpT_CSVqHQBF1tsKsVeP0MerWCr8NhsLvzojgjwKnncNRBiPqReBIH4Xjnt98SEkPZvis62iva2qtY_T7GS5IIeLyMit3fjSOmqh-vSA5S3OZlh5VAznOVnSZZtvmp-eiyO-gPVz9eXa70_dvt_yfW_wIFeI4c

Future thoughts:
1) Next big goal is to obtain a good Curse with Warlord's Mark on Hit - Elder Ring. This would be very ideal as I would drop Blasphemy/Warlords and be able to run Arctic Armor for some additional "tankiness." Or possibly just run Purity of Fire again, since I dropped it after picking up a 15% life recovery Elder belt.

2) 5L Glove or 6L Helm for RF

3) Possibly use 5-L glove for RF, and 6-L helm for BV, drop my 6-L Belly for a Kaom's (would boost HP from 8377 to 9221)... not bad? Definitely possible to get 10K+ HP on this build with non-mirror, but quite high budget, well rolled life/strength gear (and jewels)

Divine Ire Trickster:
Hi, i like the concept of your build and i'm playing a similiar one: https://pastebin.com/2jusu025

I want to warn you that Intimidate from belt of the deciever is not affecting spell at all, the increase damage taken is only for ATTACKS.

Also that CWDT flammability wont work if you have a blasphemy setup warlords mark with no +1 curse.
"
derde89 wrote:
Hi, i like the concept of your build and i'm playing a similiar one: https://pastebin.com/2jusu025

I want to warn you that Intimidate from belt of the deciever is not affecting spell at all, the increase damage taken is only for ATTACKS.

Also that CWDT flammability wont work if you have a blasphemy setup warlords mark with no +1 curse.

Thanks - You'll note in my more recent PoB post that I updated a lot of things since this original post. Current PoB link is here:

The Deceiver belt is nice mainly for the 25% physical damage (affects BV), life, all resists, and -% crit damage taken. It's a top-notch budget item, as they are going for like under 1c now.

Eventually, you'll want either a well-rolled Stygian vise or in my case, I highly recommend a %Life Recovery ELDER belt.

I picked up a belt with 15% recovery, and this allowed me to COMPLETELY drop Purity of Fire, and still sustain RF. I can now run Blasphemy + Warlords and Herald of Ash.

The CWDT Flammability was removed; the damage it provided is actually pretty pathetic, since bosses have so much curse reduction. Warlords in some form is REQUIRED to sustain BV mana. I think with an Enlighten 3, I could even fit in Arctic Armor as 3rd aura (might need to drop Enduring Cry)
Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 10, 2018, 8:49:17 PM
"
KooperT wrote:
"
derde89 wrote:

Thanks - You'll note in my more recent PoB post that I updated a lot of things since this original post. Current PoB link is here:

The Deceiver belt is nice mainly for the 25% physical damage (affects BV), life, all resists, and -% crit damage taken. It's a top-notch budget item, as they are going for like under 1c now.

Eventually, you'll want either a well-rolled Stygian vise or in my case, I highly recommend a %Life Recovery ELDER belt.

I picked up a belt with 15% recovery, and this allowed me to COMPLETELY drop Purity of Fire, and still sustain RF. I can now run Blasphemy + Warlords and Herald of Ash.

The CWDT Flammability was removed; the damage it provided is actually pretty pathetic, since bosses have so much curse reduction. Warlords in some form is REQUIRED to sustain BV mana. I think with an Enlighten 3, I could even fit in Arctic Armor as 3rd aura (might need to drop Enduring Cry)

Yeah, flammability is worthless on bosses, warlord's mark is mandatory.
With an elder ring with warlords on hit you will save the blasphemy setup, but it will cost a lot if well rolled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info