Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

rollback, ban ppl or iam done..in my opinion economy is blood of this game, gg ggg, chargeback of supporter pack is also a possibility lul
So many people here that want to rollback or wipe the league.Man thats just stupid imo.I see way to many ppl overreacting in the thread here.yall need to calm down and stop suggesting stupid things.
I'm not even in this league (didn't vote either way for resurrecting netted beasts), so this may not be popular, but I think the only way to fix this is to rollback or to restart the league.

The rollback is to a known point (when the recipes were introduced). It sucks for everyone involved, because nothing was exploited, just things have occurred that were not intended. However, the ability to create such items is definitely not in line with GGG's vision and can't be left in. If taken out, it's then unfair there's a population who benefitted from it.

The restart is the longer pole. There's a quote that's been posted several times this thread and it rings true here:

"There's a common misconception in the community that our balance team doesn't play Path of Exile. They actually do play it, a whole lot. We have people with level 100 hardcore characters, multiple famous community members who have come to work for us and you may not even know it. The minimum requirement to join our QA team is 1000 hours of PoE experience, and we still turn people with that prerequisite away if they're not good enough at the game. Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile."

I do believe GGG plays PoE. I do not believe GGG play-tests the upcoming content. What's been happening this league shows that. Invincible, nearly-invisible Abyss monsters who hit harder than all map bosses that can OHK you should be easy to see with testing. Low lich spawn rates & low Abyssal Depths spawn rate should have been seen too. It seems like the last few expansions were more driven by spreadsheets than by internal testing.

This league is definitely not going as designed. I'd rather GGG take a week to reevaluate everything and relaunch the league rather than try to trudge along trying to set a new record for the number of patches and hotfixes for an expansion.
Rollback or fuck this League!
Rich get richer, bug abusers and price fixers win win win, economics is why I stop playing every time : /
rollback or im out, why waste hundreds of hours farming to get the same amount of items/currency as someone who did an exploit for an hour. either that or re-enable the recipe for everyone. 1 week into league and the economy is already ruined, amazing job ggg. pointless for me to even farm uber lab now when theres thousands and thousands of duped illegitimate enchants out there

also,

There's a common misconception in the community that our balance team doesn't play Path of Exile. They actually do play it, a whole lot. We have people with level 100 hardcore characters, multiple famous community members who have come to work for us and you may not even know it. The minimum requirement to join our QA team is 1000 hours of PoE experience, and we still turn people with that prerequisite away if they're not good enough at the game. Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile.
Last edited by dylan33 on Mar 8, 2018, 1:52:07 PM
I finally understand why everyone spamming GGG
Spoiler

I love GGG. I love PoE. I think this is the best game I've ever played in my 35 years of gaming. However, this league is becoming a disaster and I really feel for GGG, but where is the QA and the testing? You guys need to roll back the league to before 3.2 or just scrap the whole thing and fire up a temp league until 3.3 is ready.

Shit happens and in life we can't get everything 100% all of the time. GGG, keep your chins up!

Oh, and there's this...

There's a common misconception in the community that our balance team doesn't play Path of Exile. They actually do play it, a whole lot. We have people with level 100 hardcore characters, multiple famous community members who have come to work for us and you may not even know it. The minimum requirement to join our QA team is 1000 hours of PoE experience, and we still turn people with that prerequisite away if they're not good enough at the game. Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile.
Lol.

It doesn't affect me too much despite playing on the trade league, but this is still pretty ridiculous. GGG, next time a league just isn't ready to roll out, do us all and yourselves a favor and delay it for a week or two while you properly playtest it. In the meantime give us some races or 1-week events, etc!

Right now I would much rather be playing race events than this kinda unfinished-feeling league.
Balance team? What? Does it even exist? VD enchanthment fix last league was the reason i left. Now we got that. GG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info