[3.2] Cows Tectonic Slam Juggernaut / Budget / Uber Farmer / 1.5 mil+ DPS

"
SoUDT wrote:
Do people use two ahn's might?

By default you get 3 frenzy charges. The Ahns gets a huge boost with no frenzy charges. Each Ahn's provides -1 charge (2 total) and the jewel provides another -1

"
SoUDT wrote:
What makes 2 one handers less powerful than 1 two hander? I like the increased attack speed of using 1 handers. Is this build able to do all of the end game content just with more currency investment than a two hander build?

1) No matter what I do, I can't get a 1H build to get over 750k DPS (for just tectonic slam). The only exception would be with an Oni. Most of the 2H build are over 1.2 mil DPS with some hitting 2 mil.

2) This build can use an Oni... That being said there needs to be a few adjustments like losing one of the jewels and taking out all the dual wield nodes. Im working with another user right now go over some things. So far its about 1.4 mil DPS and another 600k from a totem. It's only a theory since there is no way to properly sustain the needed endurance charges.

3) I haven't been able to test the true end game stuff. It can do things like Atziri, Uber lab and T15 maps really easily. I think to do things like Uber Atziri and Uber Elder you really need to be in that 1 mil + range

4) My goal was to make it a budget starter. With minimal investments (10c or so) you can be around 150k DPS. 50c should put you in the 300k range and let you do the T10 maps. Right now i'm about 2.5 EX and around 750k

"
The_Morgawr wrote:
Hey can you give us a non PoB link for those of us who dont use Path of Building.

Thanks

Its up under the Passive Tree, Ascendancy, Pantheon & Bandits. Can you please let me know if it works
Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 20, 2018, 10:23:40 PM
"
LessCowBell wrote:

1) No matter what I do, I can't get a 1H build to get over 750k DPS (for just tectonic slam). The only exception would be with an Oni. Most of the 2H build are over 1.2 mil DPS with some hitting 2 mil.

Hi, my pastebin if you want to take a look:

https://pastebin.com/bVXPAjSQ

I changed my jewels to 20/20 and the tree to my final one with lvl 95 (currently 90)

DPS with Rare Helm:
Normal: 3,0 million
Shaper: 1,63 million

DPS with Abyssus:
Normal: 4,29 million
Shaper: 2,31 million

And that is with still upgrades to make. Better rings, amulet, belt, and maybe offhand. Still have to look if a switch from Ahns Might to a expensive Rare Weapon could be worth it. But not for now.

I think you should really try to switch your offhand. Even cheap statsticks provide more DPS than a second Ahns Might. Not to mention that frees up a jewel slot for dps and life too.
Last edited by Rake7 on Mar 21, 2018, 1:12:26 AM
Hit level 88 and guardians were easy to kill :) And i dont have that much expensive gears.

"
Archybild wrote:
Hit level 88 and guardians were easy to kill :) And i dont have that much expensive gears.

Looking good. How do you like the taste of hate flask?

"
Rake7 wrote:
"
LessCowBell wrote:

Hi, my pastebin if you want to take a look:

https://pastebin.com/bVXPAjSQ

And that is with still upgrades to make. Better rings, amulet, belt, and maybe offhand. Still have to look if a switch from Ahns Might to a expensive Rare Weapon could be worth it. But not for now.

I think you should really try to switch your offhand. Even cheap statsticks provide more DPS than a second Ahns Might. Not to mention that frees up a jewel slot for dps and life too.

I'll have to try messing around with the offhand thing. What kinda stats does the one you are using have? pDPS/eDPS?

I also like your build but some of those items can be very costly lol. I've added Ezomyte Burgonet as an option for this build as well as made an adjustment to the tree. Thanks!
Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 21, 2018, 11:52:13 PM
"
LessCowBell wrote:

I'll have to try messing around with the offhand thing. What kinda stats does the one you are using have? pDPS/eDPS?

I also like your build but some of those items can be very costly lol. I've added Ezomyte Burgonet as an option for this build as well as made an adjustment to the tree. Thanks!

The Offhand doesn´t need DPS in either way. Its a statstick with Tectonic Slam. Only global stats from offhand work damage wise because tectonic slam only uses the mainhand for damage.

So for the Offhand you want stats like

"Gain xx% of Physical damage as extra fire damage" (same for as extra lightning damage, ect.)
"Global Critical Strike Multiplier"
"Damage Penetrates x% of Elemental Resistances"

ect.
"
Rake7 wrote:

"Gain xx% of Physical damage as extra fire damage" (same for as extra lightning damage, ect.)
"Global Critical Strike Multiplier"
"Damage Penetrates x% of Elemental Resistances"

ect.

ah yeah I shoulda noticed that. I'll mess with it a bit this weekend. I just cracked 1 mil dps with the Ahn's so i'm sorta content at the moment lol.

Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 23, 2018, 4:19:07 PM
Could someone look at my gear and tell me what I should upgrade? I seem to be dying quite a bit in tier 9 maps.

Last edited by SoUDT on Mar 24, 2018, 12:38:32 PM
"
SoUDT wrote:
Could someone look at my gear and tell me what I should upgrade? I seem to be dying quite a bit in tier 9 maps.

I know its a huge dps loss but maybe swap the helm to a Stark. Grab a cheap one and see how you like it. You can also look for a new ammy, get a tad more life along with a physical/elemental % damage mod

Other than that, you have good gear and shouldn't die too much. Make sure the maps dont have reflect damage or you will 100% die.

Questions i got
1. How much life do you have?
2. What mods are on the maps?
3. Do you have path of building. If so how much dps do you currently have?
4. Are you dying to yellow chests?
Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 24, 2018, 3:40:32 PM
"
LessCowBell wrote:
"
SoUDT wrote:

I know its a huge dps loss but maybe swap the helm to a Stark. Grab a cheap one and see how you like it. You can also look for a new ammy, get a tad more life along with a physical/elemental % damage mod

Other than that, you have good gear and shouldn't die too much. Make sure the maps dont have reflect damage or you will 100% die.

Questions i got
1. How much life do you have?
2. What mods are on the maps?
3. Do you have path of building. If so how much dps do you currently have?
4. Are you dying to yellow chests?

I have a stark I was using that before, I'll switch back and see if I continue to die.
I have about 4500 life
I haven't really been paying attention to the mods tbh I only reroll if they have reflect
It says my total DPS is 279k
I'm mostly dying to the map boss, I don't really have enough mana to sustain hatred and the herald so I usually just run hatred.
Yeah 300k DPS is about the limit for T10 maps.

Can you make sure you have life and mana leech passive. The .4% should be plenty and allow you keep hatred and Ash active even with the low mana pool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info