The Celestial Staff

maybe fix the league instead trying to sell us garbage looking mtx.
Nice animation! Perhaps the celestial portal will look just as nice when you do it. (the shaper portal effect is just lacking compared to the new portal effects you have been coming out with).

Celestial bow please! :D I know it's coming
Achievement hunter!
think i haven't used a staff since taryn's shiver was a thing.

disintegrator looks nice but it's far beyound my playtime.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 8, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
"
steve426 wrote:
MTX over MTX! So disappointing... No skill balance changes and balance at all but ascendancy buffs/reworks. But thats kinda less.

Put more work in earning money instead of balance and buff forgotten skills and other things.
I think you dont care about anything but your money incoming.

Yup. I have the same opinion recently.
We are just unhappy peoples by one or another reason. F**k us, there is others which will keep paying, so no need to fix the ES, CI or the spells which became worth a cr*p, or the league.
"The game have to be more "challenge". Yeah ! Right. Let it be good only for the streamers with 100 trillion exalts into their accounts. The normal players is just a garbage. The best strategy ever!
Huraaah !

So ... Nope. No need. We only need to buy the MTXs.

New MTX = fix everything. Done.
Last edited by ThorTX on Mar 8, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
CI is fine, maybe you need to get better gear?
"
CI is fine, maybe you need to get better gear?

You are joking. right ?!

Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
ThorTX wrote:
"
steve426 wrote:
MTX over MTX! So disappointing... No skill balance changes and balance at all but ascendancy buffs/reworks. But thats kinda less.

Put more work in earning money instead of balance and buff forgotten skills and other things.

We are just unhappy peoples by one or another reason. F**k us, there is others which will keep paying, so no need to fix the ES, CI or the spells which became worth a cr*p, or the league.
"The game have to be more "challenge". Yeah ! Right. Let it be good only for the streamers with 100 trillion exalts into their accounts. The normal players is just a garbage. The best strategy ever!
Huraaah !

You do realise the art department has nothing to do with balance or technical issues right?
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
"
fragiledreams wrote:
"
ThorTX wrote:
"
steve426 wrote:

Huraaah !

You do realise the art department has nothing to do with balance or technical issues right?

You do realize he's not talking to the art department but GGG as a whole, right?
"
WhyNot97 wrote:
sweet

Edit: Lobo, you are a trash man. Also, hi Mom.

Spoiler
Lobo is a wolf
"
DunkMaster wrote:
You do realize he's not talking to the art department but GGG as a whole, right?
It's an MTX thread. Lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Last edited by fragiledreams on Mar 9, 2018, 4:19:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info